1.    #1  
    Ok due to pandora updating their app, the skip song through headset patch got bricked up good and could not remove it. Tried manually removing the files for the patch and delete pandora and still preware think the patch is installed.

How can I get Preware think I dont have the patch installed anymore and gives me the option in install rather than remove?? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    Ok due to pandora updating their app, the skip song through headset patch got bricked up good and could not remove it. Tried manually removing the files for the patch and delete pandora and still preware think the patch is installed.

How can I get Preware think I dont have the patch installed anymore and gives me the option in install rather than remove?? Thanks!
    Power off , take out battery, wait a few minutes , put battery back and power up ???

run EPR

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
  4.    #5  
    Awh it appears that at the end wosqui is still superior. Used it and it did give me an error but it got it out. Thanks!
    Awh it appears that at the end wosqui is still superior. Used it and it did give me an error but it got it out. Thanks!

That is not being superior, that is being flawed (IF indeed it did what you are saying). If a prerm script FAILS, it is WRONG to uninstall the package. IF you see this behavior in any advanced installer, it should be reported to the maintainer.

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate