Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 238
  1. wkalam2's Avatar
    Posts
    59 Posts
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    #61  
    That's probably why it's not working, good luck. Let me know if it fixes your issue, and welcome to PreCentral!
  2. #62  
    i tried it and still the same thing
  3. #63  
    We having 104 patches allready in preware , but everyday i check my preware to see if its some update or new patches , but nothing!!!.... i've been waiting for a patch in preware like the iphone spoof , download youtube video , shrink bookmarks!!!
    Maybe is hard to package for preware !!!

    Please dont let preware sleep !
  4. #64  
    and i just checked and it have palm webos 1.1.0

    should i have something else
  5. #65  
    you have to be running webOS 1.2.1 so uninstall package manager and preware, then update to webOS 1.2.1 and then install package manager and then preware, install separeatly, dont download at the same time, hope this works for yea cuz trust me this phone is cool but with the patches its awsome!!!
  6. #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang94 View Post
    you have to be running webOS 1.2.1 so uninstall package manager and preware, then update to webOS 1.2.1 and then install package manager and then preware, install separeatly, dont download at the same time, hope this works for yea cuz trust me this phone is cool but with the patches its awsome!!!
    and how exactly do i get 1.2.1?
    sorry for all the noob questions

    edit: just figured it out
    Last edited by burninskulls0911; 11/03/2009 at 10:15 PM.
  7. #67  
    ok so i updated and now its saying there is no device
    and i connected through the usb and clicked just charge
  8. #68  
    well thanks to wkalam2 and mustang94 i have everything figured out!
    just downloaded the on screen keyboard!

    thanks a lot guys
  9. wkalam2's Avatar
    Posts
    59 Posts
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    #69  
    Glad you figured it out! Enjoy!
  10. jeffmcc's Avatar
    Posts
    619 Posts
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    We having 104 patches allready in preware , but everyday i check my preware to see if its some update or new patches , but nothing!!!.... i've been waiting for a patch in preware like the iphone spoof , download youtube video , shrink bookmarks!!!
    Maybe is hard to package for preware !!!

    Please dont let preware sleep !
    i agree!!!
    i wish that they could keep updating it.....or at least tell us a date when we will get all these new patches.....

    NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  11. cas_esq's Avatar
    Posts
    618 Posts
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    #71  
    Some patches (e.g., the one that restyles the bookmark page and the one that eliminates the quick launch bar) are difficult to package for Preware because they require a png image be installed as well to display properly. At this point, I am told Preware doesn't have the ability to deliver both files; the png has to be sent manually (using WebOS QI).
  12. jeffmcc's Avatar
    Posts
    619 Posts
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    #72  
    we r waiting for more patches in preware..

    NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  13. #73  
    Just use WebOS QI... it's really not that hard, guys.
  14. #74  
    yeap that's right!!!... I know there is some new patches avaliables for webos quick install , but I don't want to mix patches from preware and webos q.I because sometimes is hard to remember from where did you get the patches to erase them ...before the OS update!!!
  15. #75  
    We just need to be patient with the webos-internals guys. Preware is no where near dead. They just have a lot of other projects going on.
  16. #76  
    4real preware is very much alive, thanks 2 patches my phone experience is much better and hopefully we get video recording with sound so i can mms my wife vids of my daughter
  17. SirWill's Avatar
    Posts
    439 Posts
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    yeap that's right!!!... I know there is some new patches avaliables for webos quick install , but I don't want to mix patches from preware and webos q.I because sometimes is hard to remember from where did you get the patches to erase them ...before the OS update!!!
    From what I understand from Jason, QI uses the same patch technology now. So patches installed via QI will be removable by the same Emergency Patch Removal app.
    -----------------
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, TT, T3, T5, TX, Pre from Day 1.
  18. #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by SirWill View Post
    From what I understand from Jason, QI uses the same patch technology now. So patches installed via QI will be removable by the same Emergency Patch Removal app.
    i knew that, but some times doesnt work and you mess your phone !!!

    im talking by experience!
  19. #79  
    Sprint reset my phone, and now my virtual keyboard is not functioning. What do I do? Please help...
  20. dmireles03's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    #80  
    Yeah my virtual keyboard stopped working....... and i can't even find it to download anywhere. Its not in preware to install and its not in quick install either. Any suggestions would be great. WHERE IS THE VIRTUAL KEYBOARD PATCH AVAILABLE?????????
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions