Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627
    Quote Originally Posted by NetWhiz View Post
    Strange. When I go to install I still get the "App Storage Is Full" error. I do have mvapp and have used it for awhile now. df -h shows /var as having 98.1 MB free.
    we'll fairdinkum is a temporary fix while mvapp is more of a permanent fix...anyways just wait like 2 weeks...1.3.5 comes out fixing the memory app limit
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I can't even update apps anymore and I even tried uninstalling a few app. This is getting ridicules.
    Weird, I am getting an app limit error message now. I also deleted a few apps and i'm still getting the limit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    Weird, I am getting an app limit error message now. I also deleted a few apps and i'm still getting the limit.
    I'm having the same damn problem.

Something's borked. I can't install anything. I get the app limit when I try to install from the catalogue, and no amount of deleting solves the problem.
    I may doctor the phone and start from scratch to see if that fixes it.
    has not showed up in preware
  7. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cdogg View Post
    has not showed up in preware
    I assume you're referring to the Fair Dinkum App not showing up in Preware. If yes, that was removed a while back already as 1) it was eventually built into Preware, and 2) it's not needed anymore because we now install apps into the media partition anyway after the latest WebOS upgrade. You no longer need Fair Dinkum App. I hope that answers any questions you might have....
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627