Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
  1.    #121  
    Quote Originally Posted by AbeEstrada View Post
    One question.
    I copied the jar file from the build folder. I run it and flashed the Palm Pixi. How can I avoid the activation since the Palm Pixi doesn't have a WiFi? I couldn't use it
    Thanks in advance.
    Yes, it's a bit difficult to do activation on the Pixi other than over EVDO.

Why do you want to skip activation on the Pixi, if you can't use the device without a cellular service?

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Yes, it's a bit difficult to do activation on the Pixi other than over EVDO.

Why do you want to skip activation on the Pixi, if you can't use the device without a cellular service?

-- Rod
    Because I'm not in the USA so I need to have shell access to change the carrier settings.
  3.    #123  
    To achieve this, a future version of the meta-doctor will need to install an ssh daemon and ssh public key into the rootfs in the webOS doctor image.

-- Rod
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    i have the same error 1 trying to patch 1.3.1 for my Pre. The VERSION in Makefile was changed to 1.3.1, file was saved.
    and here's the log
    Code:
    igor@toshiba-user:~/meta-doctor$ make CARRIER=sprint unpack patch pack
    rm -rf build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1
    mkdir -p build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1
    cp downloads/webosdoctorp100ewwsprint-1.3.1.jar build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/webosdoctorp100ewwsprint-1.3.1.jar
    ( cd build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1 ; \
    		unzip webosdoctorp100ewwsprint-1.3.1.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF resources/webOS.tar )
    Archive:  webosdoctorp100ewwsprint-1.3.1.jar
      inflating: META-INF/MANIFEST.MF    
      inflating: resources/webOS.tar     
    mkdir -p build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/webOS
    tar -C build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/webOS \
    		-f build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/resources/webOS.tar \
    		-x ./nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar.gz ./castle.xml ./installer.xml
    gunzip -f build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar.gz
    mkdir -p build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/rootfs
    tar -C build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/rootfs \
    		-f build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar \
    		-x ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse ./usr/lib/ipkg/info ./md5sums
    touch build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/.unpacked
    rm -f build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/.patched
    mv build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/rootfs/md5sums build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/rootfs/md5sums.old
    [ -d patches/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1 ]
    make: *** [build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/.patched] Error 1
  5.    #125  
    Quote Originally Posted by igor.cv View Post
    i have the same error 1 trying to patch 1.3.1 for my Pre. The VERSION in Makefile was changed to 1.3.1, file was saved.
    and here's the log
    Code:
    igor@toshiba-user:~/meta-doctor$ make CARRIER=sprint unpack patch pack
    rm -rf build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1
    mkdir -p build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1
    cp downloads/webosdoctorp100ewwsprint-1.3.1.jar build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/webosdoctorp100ewwsprint-1.3.1.jar
    ( cd build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1 ; \
    		unzip webosdoctorp100ewwsprint-1.3.1.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF resources/webOS.tar )
    Archive:  webosdoctorp100ewwsprint-1.3.1.jar
      inflating: META-INF/MANIFEST.MF    
      inflating: resources/webOS.tar     
    mkdir -p build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/webOS
    tar -C build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/webOS \
    		-f build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/resources/webOS.tar \
    		-x ./nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar.gz ./castle.xml ./installer.xml
    gunzip -f build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar.gz
    mkdir -p build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/rootfs
    tar -C build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/rootfs \
    		-f build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar \
    		-x ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse ./usr/lib/ipkg/info ./md5sums
    touch build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/.unpacked
    rm -f build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/.patched
    mv build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/rootfs/md5sums build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/rootfs/md5sums.old
    [ -d patches/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1 ]
    make: *** [build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/.patched] Error 1
    Do you have the latest version of Meta-Doctor from git?

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    i did *exactly* as it was shown at Application:MetaDoctor - WebOS Internals
    and i don't know if i have the latest version of Meta-Doctor from git. how can i get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by jonaddis84 View Post
    Well, I now have 2gb in my /var!

Anyway, Ive updated the Wiki for extreme beginners, everything should be covered, if not let me know I can probably point you in a good direction.

Application:MetaDoctor - WebOS Internals
    This is exactly what I was after !! I need to increase my var size and this is the best way around it. Thanks a million !!!

Vas
    Quote Originally Posted by jonaddis84 View Post
    Anyway, Ive updated the Wiki for extreme beginners, everything should be covered, if not let me know I can probably point you in a good direction.

Application:MetaDoctor - WebOS Internals
    Just a quickie...
    I have downloaded the O2 1.3.1 webOSDoctor file. I have moved it in the downloads folder within the meta-doctor. When I run "make CARRIER=wr unpack patch pack" I get the following error.

mkdir -p downloads
    Please download the correct version of the webOS Doctor .jar file
    and then move it to downloads/webosdoctorp100ueu-wr-1.3.1.jar (i.e. the downloads directory that was just created under the current directory).
    make: *** [downloads/webosdoctorp100ueu-wr-1.3.1.jar] Error 1

I have definitely renamed the jar to webosdoctorp100ueu-wr-1.3.1.jar so what am I doing wrong?
    Many thanks
    Vas
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    Just a quickie...
    mkdir -p downloads
    Please download the correct version of the webOS Doctor .jar file
    and then move it to downloads/webosdoctorp100ueu-wr-1.3.1.jar (i.e. the downloads directory that was just created under the current directory).
    make: *** [downloads/webosdoctorp100ueu-wr-1.3.1.jar] Error 1
    Could someone help me on this please?
    I am sure I got the correct file at the right location and renamed it properly.
    Thanks
    Vas
    Here's the steps I used to use the Meta with a Sprint rom. I'll be cleaning these steps up over the next couple days...

Intro:
    The Meta-Doctor accomplishes three tasks:
    (1) Bypasses need for carrier-specific activation; allows wi-fi activation of Palm Profile.
    (2) Re-partitions filesystem to increase /var limit [normal-default of 256 MB to meta-default of 2 GB or whatever you so choose]. This gets rid of the App Catalog limit once and for all!
    (3) Automatically enables Dev Mode, which makes restoring a phone a little bit quicker and less frustrating... especially if you're a real tweaker.

Steps:
    1. If you plan on using Sprint as your carrier, you will need to call them in order to get your MSL. GSM users can skip this step since they use SIM cards (methinks).
    2. If using Windows, Download and Install VirtualBox (ELSE skip to step 7).
    3. Download the latest 32-bit Ubuntu .iso "cd image" (mirror).
    4. Install the Ubuntu 9.10 .iso on a virtual disk inside VirtualBox.
    • Click the big "New" button > "Next". Type "Ubuntu 9.10" as the name, select "Linux" and then "Next", since regular "Ubuntu" should already be selected (NOT 64-bit).
    • Select "Next" five more times, then "Finish".
    • Double click your newly created Virtual Disk, "Ubuntu 9.10", and pay close attention to the HOST KEY that swaps you from your guestOS (9.10) to hostOS (presumably Windows) -- **Right CTRL**. "Next".
    • Now the First Run Wizard pops up. Hit "Next" and select "Image File" at the bottom and then browse to find and select the ubuntu-9.10-desktop-i386.iso that you downloaded earlier. "Finish".
    • Click the checkbox to ignore all color bit messages in the future and select "Continue". Pass thru the language prompt by hitting Enter for the default "English", then select the second menu option, "Install Ubuntu", and hit Enter again.
    • The Ubiquity graphical installer should pop right up (if not, just double-click the "Install" icon). As long as you speak English and use a USA keyboard layout, you can just hit "Forward" four times until you get to step 5 of 6. Fill this information out, then hit "Forward" and "Install".
    • While waiting... press the Right Ctrl key to get back to your hostOS. Create a new folder somewhere on your hostOS to use as a shared folder; let's call this folder "hostOS". Now, in the VirtualBox (VBox) window (the same one that Ubuntu is installing in)... go to "Devices" > "Shared Folders..." > click the tiny icon in the top-right corner with the '+' sign > find and double-click the folder you just created > "Choose" > select "Make Permanent" > "OK" > "OK".
    • Continue waiting for the installation to complete, then click "Restart Now" when prompted.

5. Now boot your newly created virtual disk inside of VBox.
    • Now that the newly installed machine has shutdown, close the top VBox window and "Power off the machine".
    • The main VBox window will have your new virtual disk "Ubuntu 9.10" right there for you to easily double-click to open, like you did earlier.
    • If it then gives you a list of language options like before, go to "Unmount CD/DVD-ROM" and try again.

6. Once you reach the login prompt, login! Open a Terminal (go to "Applications" -> "Accessories" -> "Terminal"). Don't ever close this terminal! It's good etiquette.
    • NOTE: Simply ignore and/or close the "Update Manager" window when it pops up in a couple minutes.

7. Now you need to prepare your meta'd-doctor. Open Firefox and find this post so that you can copy and paste each of these entire command lines (just Google "webos meta-doctor" and it should be around the first few results). Each command begins in bold.

sudo -s
    • Insert password, hit Enter.

aptitude install git git-core patch build-essential linux-headers-generic linux-source-2.6.31 sun-java6-bin virtualbox-guest-additions virtualbox-ose-guest-x11
    • Agree to Java terms; Use the Tab key to shift to the "OK" button and then Enter to select it, and then select the "Yes" button to finalize the agreement.

git clone git://git.webos-internals.org/tools/meta-doctor.git
    mkdir meta-doctor/downloads/
    cd meta-doctor/downloads/

wget -c palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre/p131r0d11172009/sr1ntp131rod/webosdoctorp100ewwsprint.jar
    • Rename the file accordingly [with proper version], as seen at step 10 on the Meta-Doc Wiki.

mv webosdoctorp100ewwsprint.jar webosdoctorp100ewwsprint-1.3.1.jar
    cd ..
    nano Makefile

• This command will open up an editor so you can examine the actions of the Makefile.
    • Make sure to get the CARRIER string right, as can be seen in the Meta-Doc Wiki.
    • Adjust /var limit, if you so choose. I picked 2560 MB, but 2048 MB would be fine for anyone.
      + To do what I did, change...
      • "sed -i.orig -e '/<Volume id="var"/s|256MB/2048MB|' build/${PATIENT}/webOS/${CODENAME}.xml"

...to...
      • "sed -i.orig -e '/<Volume id="var"/s|256MB/2560MB|' build/${PATIENT}/webOS/${CODENAME}.xml"
    • When you're done, just hit Ctrl+X to exit and 'Y' to save your changes.

make unpack patch pack
    • If this isn't working for you, you prolly didn't set the CARRIER variable in the Makefile.
    • You can also set the CARRIER variable thru the command line...

make CARRIER=sprint unpack patch pack

8. Once it's finished building, transfer the meta'd-doctor to your shared folder.

modprobe vboxvfs
    mkdir ~/Desktop/guestOS/
    mount -t vboxsf hostOS ~/Desktop/guestOS/

• If you don't receive any errors, you should be able to copy the file to your guestOS/ shared folder and it will show up in your hostOS/ shared folder...

cp build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/webosdoctorp100ewwsprint-1.3.1.jar ~/Desktop/guestOS/
    • TIP: If you plan on using this guestOS more than once, you can have it automatically mount your shared folder for you. Just add this command right before "exit 0" in the /etc/rc.local file:
      mount -t vboxsf -o uid=1000,gid=1000 hostOS ~/Desktop/guestOS

9. Go back to your hostOS' shared folder, then open your meta'd doctor and let it work its magic on your phone.
    • Make sure you have backed up EVERYTHING, including the /media partition (mass storage with media, etc.). Everything will be gone in just a few seconds.
    • Triple check that you have gotten your MSL from Sprint (or any other CDMA carrier).
    • Make sure the phone is plugged into the USB cable.
    • Restart your device (Opt + Sym + R) and hold the Volume Up button until you see a huge USB symbol on your screen.
    • Now start the meta'd-doctor with a right-click ("Open With..." > "Java") or just a double-click... whatever works for you. (java -jar webosdoctorp100ewwsprint-1.3.1.jar if necessary).
    • Press "Continue", "Next", and all that junk. Give your meta'd-doctor all the time it needs to work its thing.

10. Upon restart, Sprint [and other CDMA] users will need to reset the modem's programming. Here are the instructions from the Meta-Doc Wiki...
    Note: This has only been confirmed to resolve Sprint CDMA issues, YMMV.

Note 2: You should try to update your profile first. Open the phone app, open the App Menu and select Preferences then select Update Network Settings. If you get an error, then procede with these instructions.

* 1. Open the Phone App.
    * 2. Enter ##MSL# (MSL= 6 digit lock code. Get this from Sprint.)
    * 3. Verify your MDN and MSID are incorrect. If they are incorrect, continue. If they are correct, this is not your problem and you should not continue.
    * 4. Select Edit.
    * 5. Select the first box (MDN) and enter your 10-digit cellular number.
    * 6. Select the second box (MSID) and enter your 10-digit MSID (Get this from Sprint).
    * 7. Select Save.
    * 8. Backswipe out of the the view.
    * 9. You should now be able to open complete Note 2 above without any errors.
    11. Kiss Rod Whitby on the cheek.
    12. Play with Ubuntu some more if you're not familiar with it already. Or practice around with ANY operating system that can be installed in VirtualBox. Enjoy!
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    VastheGreek, I had the same problem today. use the exact name for the jar file- webosdoctorp100ueu-wr-1.3.1.jar
    it will do.
    Quote Originally Posted by zepnik View Post
    VastheGreek, I had the same problem today. use the exact name for the jar file- webosdoctorp100ueu-wr-1.3.1.jar
    it will do.
    Funnily enough it worked for me today as well. I am not sure what was wrong. I am 100% sure that I used webosdoctorp100ueu-wr-1.3.1.jar

Thanks anyway
    Vas
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm View Post
    9. Upon restart, you will need to reset the modem's programming. Here are the instructions from the Meta-Doc Wiki...
    I assume this is the case for the GSM version too right?
    Can you get the MSL, MDN and MSID from the device or do you need to contact the carrier?

Thanks
    Vas
    Good question. I'd like to know how that works for GSM users.

There's still a couple things I'd need to work out for the Windows users that have to use VirtualBox... particularly how to copy from the guestOS (Ubuntu) to the hostOS (Win). Assistance from others would be most appreciated.
    There's still a couple things I'd need to work out for the Windows users that have to use VirtualBox... particularly how to copy from the guestOS (Ubuntu) to the hostOS (Win). Assistance from others would be most appreciated.
    Try this link...
    Sharing folders between host and guest OS in VirtualBox the ubuntu experiment

I am planning to call O2 to get my MSL/MDN/MSID details...
    I just hope they know what I am talking about...

Vas
    Here's the steps I used to use the Meta with a Sprint rom. I'll be cleaning these steps up over the next couple days...

Intro:
    The Meta-Doctor accomplishes three tasks:
    (1) Bypasses need for carrier-specific activation; allows wi-fi activation of Palm Profile.
    (2) Re-partitions filesystem to increase /var limit [normal-default of 256 MB to meta-default of 2 GB or whatever you so choose]. This gets rid of the App Catalog limit once and for all!
    (3) Automatically enables Dev Mode, which makes restoring a phone a little bit quicker and less frustrating... especially if you're a real tweaker.

Steps:
    1. Call your carrier and get your MSL [if you plan to use a carrier at all].
    2. (If using Ubuntu, skip to step 7, otherwise CONTINUE....)
    Download and Install VirtualBox.
    3. Download the latest 32-bit Ubuntu .iso "cd image" (mirror).
    4. Install the Ubuntu 9.10 .iso on a virtual disk inside VirtualBox.
    • Go to "Machine" > "New" > "Next". Type "Ubuntu 9.10" as the name, select "Linux" and "Ubuntu" (NOT 64 bit) from the two drop-down lists and "Next" again.
    • Select any base memory above 384 MB (the default), but you can add more depending on your intentions. I gave it 768 MB, but that's up to you... so long as it's divisible by 4 MB. "Next"!
    • Make sure "Create new hard disk" is selected, then hit "Next". Make sure "Dynamically expanding storage" is selected, then hit "Next". The default of 8 GB should be fine, so hit "Next" again. Hit "Finish" twice, then you're almost done.
    • Double click your newly created Virtual Disk, "Ubuntu 9.10", and pay attention to the HOST KEY that swaps you from your guestOS to hostOS -- *Right CTRL*. "Next".
    • Now go to "Devices" > "Mount CD/DVD-ROM" > "CD/DVD-ROM Image..." and "Add" the ubuntu-9.10-desktop-i386.iso you downloaded earlier. "Select" it and then go to "Machine" > "Reset".
    • Check the checkbox to ignore all color bit messages in the future and select "Continue". Pass thru the laungage prompt by hitting enter with the default "English" selection, then select "Install Ubuntu" and hit enter again.
    • The Ubiquity graphical installer should pop right up. If you're in America, the settings should be very similar to this.... "English" / "Forward" > "Central TZ" / "Forward" > "USA" / "Forward" > "Erase and use the entire disk" / "Forward" > Select username / password / hostname / login prompt preferences, then "Forward" > "Continue" > and "Install".
    • Wait for the installation to complete, then click "Restart Now" upon completeion. Press "Enter" when prompted to.

5. Now boot your newly created virtual disk inside of VirtualBox.
    • Unmount CD/DVD .iso; Go to "Devices" > "Unmount CD/DVD-Rom".
    • Now go to "Machine" > "Reset".

6. Login and open a Terminal (go to "Applications" -> "Accessories" -> "Terminal"). Don't ever close this terminal! It's good etiquette.
    7. Now you need to prepare your meta'd-doctor. Open Firefox and find this post so that you can copy and paste each of these entire command lines. Each command begins in bold, but two commands can be entered at the same time if they have a semi-colon between them, as you will see...

sudo -s
    • Insert password, hit Enter.

aptitude update; aptitude safe-upgrade -y
    • Wait for the system to upgrade, then select "Restart Later"

aptitude install git git-core patch sun-java6-bin flashplugin-nonfree
    • Agree to Java terms; Use the Tab key to shift and Enter to select "OK"

wget cdn.downloads.palm.com/sdkdownloads/1.3.1.314/sdkBinaries/palm-novacom_1.0.46_i386.deb; dpkg -i palm-novacom_1.0.45_i386.deb

wget cdn.downloads.palm.com/sdkdownloads/1.3.1.314/sdkBinaries/palm-sdk_1.3.1-svn222348-sdk100-pho314_i386.deb; dpkg -i palm-sdk_1.3.1-svn222348-sdk100-pho314_i386.deb

git clone git://git.webos-internals.org/tools/meta-doctor.git
    cd meta-doctor
    mkdir downloads
    cd downloads

wget palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre/p131r0d11172009/sr1ntp131rod/webosdoctorp100ewwsprint.jar
    • Rename the file accordingly, as seen at step 10 on the Meta-Doc Wiki.

mv webosdoctorp100ewwsprint.jar webosdoctorp100ewwsprint-1.3.1.jar
    cd ..
    nano Makefile

• Make sure to get the CARRIER string right, as can be seen in the Meta-Doc Wiki.
    • Adjust /var limit, if you so choose. I picked 2560 MB, but 2048 MB would be fine for anyone.
      +To do what I did, change...
      • "sed -i.orig -e '/<Volume id="var"/s|256MB/2048MB|' build/${PATIENT}/webOS/${CODENAME}.xml"

...to...
      • "sed -i.orig -e '/<Volume id="var"/s|256MB/2560MB|' build/${PATIENT}/webOS/${CODENAME}.xml"

make unpack patch pack

8. Open your meta'd doctor and let it work its magic on your phone.
    • Make sure you have backed up EVERYTHING, including the /media partition (mass storage with media, etc.). Everything will be gone in just a few seconds.
    • Triple check that you have gotten your MSL from your carrier.
    • Restart your device (Opt + Sym + R) and hold the Volume Up button until you see a huge USB symbol on your screen.

cd build/pre-p100eww-sprint-1.3.1/
    java -jar webosdoctorp100ewwsprint-1.3.1.jar

• Press "Continue", "Next", and all that junk. Give your meta'd-doctor all the time it needs to work its thing.

9. Upon restart, you will need to reset the modem's programming. Here are the instructions from the Meta-Doc Wiki...

10. Kiss Rod Whitby on the cheek.
    11. Play with Ubuntu some more if you're not familiar with it already. Or practice around with ANY operating system that can be installed in VirtualBox. Enjoy!

THANKS ALOT!!!!
    I did everything cause i was having the hardest time getting meta doc to run. Got it running...but when i rest the pre and put it in the up rocker power usb mode the meta webos docter doesnt go to next?! what should i do?!
    Thanks. I'm having a heckuva time trying to get the vboxvfs module loaded in order to mount the shared folder. So... this solution isn't quite a solution until I can figure out how to fix that.

I'm thinking that GSM users wouldn't even need to worry about that step since they have SIM cards. Perhaps that's what I'm missing. If you've got a SIM card, then you shouldn't need to call your carrier for that information, right??
    I'm thinking that GSM users wouldn't even need to worry about that step since they have SIM cards. Perhaps that's what I'm missing. If you've got a SIM card, then you shouldn't need to call your carrier for that information, right??
    This is interesting....are you saying that the SPRINT Pre doesn't use a SIM? I wasn't aware of that....

Message me privately if you need help with the shared folder....
    Cheers
    Vas
    Is there a way to bypass the Palm Pixi activation? It doesn't have WiFi to create a Palm Profile
    Correct, Sprint does not use SIM, so I think that's why it's important for CDMA users to get their information from their carrier beforehand. Makes sense to me.

The problem I'm having with guest-additions I think has to do with the vboxvfs module not being compiled for the kernel I have "inside" the virtual machine. I went to "Devices" > "Install Guest Additions", ran the x86 script, but when I try to mount the shared folder, it says "/sbin/mount.vboxsf: mounting failed with the error: No such device"

When installing Guest Additions thru "aptitude install virtualbox-guest-additions", it gives me this error:

* No suitable module for running kernel found
    [fail]
    Adding modules to DKMS build system
    Doing initial module builds
    Installing initial modules
    Done
    * Stopping VirtualBox kernel modules
    * Starting VirtualBox kernel modules
    "lsmod | grep vboxvfs" shows nothing. Dunno how to build modules, so yea...
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast