Page 77 of 305 FirstFirst ... 2767727374757677787980818287127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 6094
    thank you for all the hard work
    is preware server going to get smacked today? I'm getting checking version loop?....
    I'm not sure if I missed it, but is the Spoof iPhone user agent patch working?
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    is preware server going to get smacked today? I'm getting checking version loop?....

Try rebooting your phone. This will fix the checking version.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    know How To Stop A Looping Reset???
    Hi, I recently got Preware and installed several patches like the blink notifications, landscape email, etc. My question is: Do I need to remove the patches as well? I'm not sure and do not want to brick my Pre. Also, are patches the same as tweeks? Thank you so much. I tried searching but only go info regarding tweeks so I am not sure. If you find a link, I'll be happy to use it.

Thanks again,
    Cellphonefanatic (formerly from Crackberry.com )
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I threw caution to the wind and updated without removing patches and now some of them dont work and I cant remove them so I would remove them before you update to 1.2.1. I was able to reload my themes, but pretty much everything else was wiped. When I run Preware, I can see that the patches are installed but they no longer work.
    Yes You Should, i tried to install without removing them and it was not good. Im reset now and everythings good after about an hour.

Edit There is the emergency remove patch. that will remove all patches after a reset.
    Last edited by mmcnamara43; 10/03/2009 at 07:50 AM. Reason: add
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    Ok, thanks everyone, I'll remove them. Should I also remove homebrew apps as well?
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    You can leave all your homebrew apps installed, just remove the patches/tweaks.
    @cellphonefanatic --->>> There shouldn't be any need to remove homebrew apps after the update.

EDIT>>>>> I meant BEFORE the update!
    Last edited by powerbyte; 10/03/2009 at 08:18 AM.
    I likey take apart thingies....
    i get 1 available patch after 1.2.1 update any ideas ?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    hi guys new here need help with a looping reset
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdejavux View Post
    i get 1 available patch after 1.2.1 update any ideas ?
    No but I have a question....what battery percentage tweak are you using? Is it the one from WebOS Quick install? The one I used from preware doesn't show the % symbol....just the number.
    Thanks to everyone who helped me out with this
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    No but I have a question....what battery percentage tweak are you using? Is it the one from WebOS Quick install? The one I used from preware doesn't show the % symbol....just the number.
    i am using webosquickinstall version 2.03
    Quote Originally Posted by osirus View Post
    hi guys new here need help with a looping reset
    just restart ur phone!
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    @cellphonefanatic --->>> There shouldn't be any need to remove homebrew apps after the update.
    no you don't need to remove them for the update 1.2.1
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    no you don't need to remove them for the update 1.2.1
    Thanks but unfortunately I just removed them. No big deal, I'll just re-install them after. Thanks!
    Is Preware a patch? In other words should it be removed before I update?

Thanks for the help.