Page 76 of 305 FirstFirst ... 2666717273747576777879808186126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 6094
  1. #1501  
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelchin36 View Post
    I wasnt able to get a specific link but here is the link to both a zip or ipk

    Download

    Prethemer themes currently create .bak backup files for jsjsjs/$css$ $files$ $it$ $modifies$. $On$ $uninstall$ $it$ $copies$ $the$ $backups$ $back$ $over$ $the$ $existing$ $file$. $I$ $will$ $contact$ $prethemer$ $about$ $switching$ $to$ $a$ $patch$ $method$ $for$ $modifying$ $text$ $files$, $so$ $that$ $it$ $can$ $be$ $compatible$ $with$ $the$ $autopatch$ $system$.

    For now removing themes may cause weird issues that may require an EPR.

    -Eric G

    WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

    Donate
  2. #1502  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    hey mis amigos .. i just installed the message sound and alert patch and i cant found it in my phone .. .where can i locate this patch for start using it?

    im trying to uninstall it and i cant i have error 4 ....
  3. #1503  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    i though the same .. maybe is not installed fine .. im going to uninstall it and try again . thanks for your help
    MOST patches require a luna restart and SOME patches require a reboot before they take effect.

    -Eric G

    WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

    Donate
  4. #1504  
    Quote Originally Posted by emoney_33 View Post
    Prethemer themes currently create .bak backup files for jsjsjs/$css$ $files$ $it$ $modifies$. $On$ $uninstall$ $it$ $copies$ $the$ $backups$ $back$ $over$ $the$ $existing$ $file$. $I$ $will$ $contact$ $prethemer$ $about$ $switching$ $to$ $a$ $patch$ $method$ $for$ $modifying$ $text$ $files$, $so$ $that$ $it$ $can$ $be$ $compatible$ $with$ $the$ $autopatch$ $system$.

    For now removing themes may cause weird issues that may require an EPR.
    Thanks for the info, i think i can wait till is resolve, yeah i end it up running the EPR and just in case i did the QR
  5. twosted's Avatar
    Posts
    150 Posts
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    #1505  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    im trying to uninstall it and i cant i have error 4 ....
    Use the EPR (Emergency Patch Recovery) to remove all of the patches. Reboot and then install them back on. I've had to do that once due to a stubborn patch.
  6. #1506  
    Quote Originally Posted by emoney_33 View Post
    MOST patches require a luna restart and SOME patches require a reboot before they take effect.
    i did the luna restart but no results after that a reboot doesnt work either now im trying to uninstall it and i have a error 4 .. whats going on?
  7. #1507  
    Quote Originally Posted by Twosted View Post
    Use the EPR (Emergency Patch Recovery) to remove all of the patches. Reboot and then install them back on. I've had to do that once due to a stubborn patch.

    thanks man and the EPR remove my virtual keyboard too ?
  8. twosted's Avatar
    Posts
    150 Posts
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    #1508  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    thanks man and the EPR remove my virtual keyboard too ?
    No, that is the only thing it doesn't remove.
  9. #1509  
    Quote Originally Posted by Twosted View Post
    No, that is the only thing it doesn't remove.
    awesome , thank you so much!
  10. #1510  
    Not sure why it still showed as been install on patches but the virtual keyboard was not working, removed it with Preware, luna restart and installed again. everything working properly.

    list of working patches
  11. #1511  
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelchin36 View Post
    Not sure why it still showed as been install on patches but the virtual keyboard was not working, removed it with Preware, luna restart and installed again. everything working properly.

    list of working patches
    Not sure what situation you ran into but the keyboard hasn't been switched to the autopatch system yet and EPR doesn't touch it since it doesn't know about it.

    -Eric G

    WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

    Donate
  12. #1512  
    i used the EPR to remove the message sound and alert patch but doesnt remove it ... i had 2 patchs 1 was message landscape and is sucessfully removed and the message and sound alert is still there .. some other suggestions
  13. #1513  
    Quote Originally Posted by emoney_33 View Post
    Not sure what situation you ran into but the keyboard hasn't been switched to the autopatch system yet and EPR doesn't touch it since it doesn't know about it.
    not sure either, it was not responsive, so i just removed and re-installed and took care of the problem. i figure i would let you know but it sounds like user error or something like that
  14. twosted's Avatar
    Posts
    150 Posts
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    #1514  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    i used the EPR to remove the message sound and alert patch but doesnt remove it ... i had 2 patchs 1 was message landscape and is sucessfully removed and the message and sound alert is still there .. some other suggestions
    Do you have the "My notifications" app installed?
  15. #1515  
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelchin36 View Post
    Not sure why it still showed as been install on patches but the virtual keyboard was not working, removed it with Preware, luna restart and installed again. everything working properly.

    list of working patches
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelchin36 View Post
    not sure either, it was not responsive, so i just removed and re-installed and took care of the problem. i figure i would let you know but it sounds like user error or something like that

    It's always possible that I miss something small or don't think of a rare edge case so the feedback is always good. Also why I try my best to use terms like "should" instead if "will" :P

    I keep situations like this logged in my head and start digging deeper if it starts to appear more frequently.

    -Eric G

    WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

    Donate
  16. #1516  
    Quote Originally Posted by Twosted View Post
    Do you have the "My notifications" app installed?
    yes why ?
  17. twosted's Avatar
    Posts
    150 Posts
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    #1517  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    yes why ?
    That's your problem. Those two are essentially the same thing. You need to remove that app. Then you should be able to install the patch.
  18. #1518  
    Quote Originally Posted by Twosted View Post
    That's your problem. Those two are essentially the same thing. You need to remove that app. Then you should be able to install the patch.
    great.. i really apreciate it !!! thanks again!
  19. #1519  
    Thank you for preware! Thank you to all for the time, work, & effort put into this app to make it great. Thank you
  20. Trident's Avatar
    Posts
    337 Posts
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    #1520  
    Quote Originally Posted by duckiesaurusrex View Post
    When I try to install it with WebOS QI 2.6 I get this:

    Please connect device.

    OK

    ERROR: No device detected.

    Tried it 20+ times....same error.
    Make sure you're in Dev Mode.
    I forgot to redo that when I went to 1.2. Did it and connected fine after that.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions