Page 55 of 305 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 6094
    The virtual keyboard has been update to 1.2 compatibility and is available through Preware.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Ok updated to webos 1.2 now trying to upgrade preware to 0.9.1 i get update or launch select update and I get a Error Updating [4]

???? Any ideas ????
    Quote Originally Posted by pchrist View Post
    Ok updated to webos 1.2 now trying to upgrade preware to 0.9.1 i get update or launch select update and I get a Error Updating [4]

???? Any ideas ????
    I kept getting the same thing all last night. Working fine this morning.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    hmm maybe it is a weak signal that is causing it??
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Virtual Keyboard works now, thanks! Oddly though the Photos app now shows all the pictures for each of the keyboard themes Not sure why its pulling the pictures from there now.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DNic View Post
    Virtual Keyboard works now, thanks! Oddly though the Photos app now shows all the pictures for each of the keyboard themes Not sure why its pulling the pictures from there now.
    Yeah, that's irritating, lol. I think the directory used to be hidden (started with a ".") but now it doesn't. I could be wrong, I forget.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Yeah, that's irritating, lol. I think the directory used to be hidden (started with a ".") but now it doesn't. I could be wrong, I forget.
    webOS 1.1.0's photo viewer didn't support png, now they do in 1.2.0 so all the keyboard images show up since they are in /media/internal. I will work on a fix.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emoney_33 View Post
    webOS 1.1.0's photo viewer didn't support png, now they do in 1.2.0 so all the keyboard images show up since they are in /media/internal. I will work on a fix.
    Ohhh, yeah... I have a pretty horrible memory. :-P For what it's worth... keyboard works great
    the theme's work for me....1.2..leaked version
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    After I loaded VK, I opened the photos later for the first time since installing 1.2.0 ... and had 409 photos!!

Thanks for working on the fix for this.
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    was having a major issue with Preware yesterday after updating. Believe I have 2.53 update of Quick Install. When I tried to just open Preware it froze my phone to the point where I had to either pull the battery or hold power button while toggling silencer button!

Steps to attempt fix: deleted Preware. Went to QI and had no problems looking at apps to add or update, however when trying to install, the QI app and phone froze up. Verified Developer mode was active, and went to the "Restart Novacom" button on QI, but still a NO-GO.

Now I am having the same issues with Filecoaster, with a slight difference: I can open the program, and it actually moves quite quickly, however when I want to update Music(Remix) or download a new app (want to try Agenda), it freezes during the installing process...completely unresponsive

This cannot be good!

All other current functions of phone work properly, and I really, really.....really do NOT want to Doctor my Pre again!

Anyone with a good thought?
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfire View Post
    was having a major issue with Preware yesterday after updating. Believe I have 2.53 update of Quick Install. When I tried to just open Preware it froze my phone to the point where I had to either pull the battery or hold power button while toggling silencer button!

Steps to attempt fix: deleted Preware. Went to QI and had no problems looking at apps to add or update, however when trying to install, the QI app and phone froze up. Verified Developer mode was active, and went to the "Restart Novacom" button on QI, but still a NO-GO.

Now I am having the same issues with Filecoaster, with a slight difference: I can open the program, and it actually moves quite quickly, however when I want to update Music(Remix) or download a new app (want to try Agenda), it freezes during the installing process...completely unresponsive

This cannot be good!

All other current functions of phone work properly, and I really, really.....really do NOT want to Doctor my Pre again!

Anyone with a good thought?
    looks like ur gonna have to if u dont like ur phone being unresponsive...wut do u expect
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

thanks man.. i have the same issue with the pictures!
    When I try to open Preware, its stuck in the screen with the circle that just says "Updating"
    Quote Originally Posted by 02589 View Post
    Lil help please...

I tried removing everything before updating to 1.2 and got error with virtual keyboard.

Update to 1.2 seemed to go fine.

Now when I go to Preware, it still wants to remove old version. Error is

ErrorGenericMethodException: Failure during 'prerm' operation
    ERROR: No md5sums.patched file!?

What now? I am on 1.2 and updated Preware to 0.9.1
    I'm getting the same issue... someone help!
    Quote Originally Posted by pavel3osu View Post
    Is preware and themes working on webos v 1.2?
    The update killed the Dallas Cowboys theme I was rocking, but left the Cowboys wallpaper that was a part of the theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmybowser View Post
    When I try to open Preware, its stuck in the screen with the circle that just says "Updating"
    Had this problem too. Deleting preware and reinstalling it through webos quick install solved it.
    I have installed 4x4 pages--battery%---ad/delete pages-- no problem also installed preware and filecoaster with 2.03
    Quote Originally Posted by tarirene View Post
    Had this problem too. Deleting preware and reinstalling it through webos quick install solved it.
    I just had to stop and restart Preware. The 2nd time it started fine.
    I've been having issues installing the Virtual Keyboard (installing or updating) via PreWare and the WebOS installer (via USB cable/Novacomd).

I get an "Error Installing [4]" message via preware and the following via WebOS installer:

I did try and re-install Preware via webos...I also tried removing Virtual keyboard anyway I could and got the same errors (if I tried removing via preware). I do get prompted for the script, but then I get the error.

EDIT: Actually...now that I think about it...I've been having issues installing anything that runs such a script via preware/webOS. Another thing that came to mind is File Manager service. Same errors.
    Last edited by IlyaK; 09/29/2009 at 01:02 PM.
    Palm Pre | WebOS 1.4.1.1 | Sprint
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09