Page 53 of 305 FirstFirst ... 343484950515253545556575863103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 6094
    did you get this fixed
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    Is there a way I can disable the "Themes" feed? I personally don't care for themes & don't want to see 30+ themes in the recently updated items. If possible, please PM me the answer. Thanks.
    i think i read somewhere that it's something that will be added in an upcoming release of preware. i'd like to see a way to exclude themes from the "everything" category as well. it's gotten a lot more difficult to find new apps, with themes cluttering up everything.
  3.    #1043  
    It is in the works:

But it probably won't be functional in the next preware release since I'll most likely be releasing it before rod is back from vacation and finishes the service-side of making it actually work.

I did add an 'All' category to the available applications list that will be in the next release, which is basically what the list of everything was before the theme feeds were added.

(I said all of this on the previous page...)
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    It is in the works:

But it probably won't be functional in the next preware release since I'll most likely be releasing it before rod is back from vacation and finishes the service-side of making it actually work.

I did add an 'All' category to the available applications list that will be in the next release, which is basically what the list of everything was before the theme feeds were added.

(I said all of this on the previous page...)
    in the future...will Preware be able to install tweaks?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

5.    #1045  
    Preware can already install patches...
    Peware does not seem to be updating properly. When an installed application updates (such as Agenda and Weatherman recently) I get a notice that it has updated but no new applications show up in the lists -- either in "Available Packages" or in "List of Everything." Both seem to be stuck (although I think new themes apear in "List of Everything.") The most recent application that shows up is "MTG Counter" but I know that Weatherman and Agenda have updated since that appeared.
    Laissez Faire
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    Preware can already install patches...
    yeah i understand that like the VK but i mean install tweaks like the tweaks from QI
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

8.    #1048  
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Peware does not seem to be updating properly.
    Updates to apps on precentral require one of the admins to "review" the update. They don't appear as updated in the feed until someone gets around to doing it. And it looks like they forgot about it yesterday (There are no updated apps from the 26th, and a bunch this morning at like 9:50.)

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    yeah i understand that like the VK but i mean install tweaks like the tweaks from QI
    "Tweaks" in WebOS Quick Install ARE patches.
    Last edited by oil; 09/27/2009 at 03:15 PM.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    Is there a way I can disable the "Themes" feed? I personally don't care for themes & don't want to see 30+ themes in the recently updated items. If possible, please PM me the answer. Thanks.
    I also like looking at the most recent apps, but it doesn't work well with so many themes.

Or, in "Available Applications" have an "All" category
  10.    #1050  
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    I also like looking at the most recent apps, but it doesn't work well with so many themes.

Or, in "Available Applications" have an "All" category
    I take it you totally didn't read my post 6 above yours and 2 below the one you quoted? or the last post on the previous page?

Whats the point of posting if nobody ever reads it?
    Preware isn't loading for me at the moment. It sits and spins at the "Updating" screen. Anyone else having this problem?
    NOOOOOOORTH!
  12.    #1052  
    One of the feeds was down, its back up now.
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    How do I uninstall a theme? I want to use preware to install another theme but it says i have to uninstall the current one.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGame View Post
    How do I uninstall a theme? I want to use preware to install another theme but it says i have to uninstall the current one.
    yes u have to uninstall
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I downloaded preware ver.0.9.1 this morning because I saw it was available for an update. Now preware seems to be stuck in an infinite "updating" loop. The first time I tried to run the new version, the Pre froze during "updating", so I rebooted (which was sluggish and took three tries). Now, I've restarted it and it first was "checking version" then went quickly to "updating" and that circle has been spinning for more than seven minutes. I am running web OS ver 1.1 with all tweaks and VK removed and the latest version of package manager. Any assistance would be appreciated. Edit: I just tried it again and am getting "memory critical: too many cards" error when all that is running is Preware. Final Edit: FOURTH time's a charm. It worked.
    Last edited by McKathryn; 09/28/2009 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Update
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    yes u have to uninstall
    That doesn't answer my question. The question was, how do i uninstall the current theme?

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Quote Originally Posted by PreGame View Post
    That doesn't answer my question. The question was, how do i uninstall the current theme?
    Installed packages I think. Everything in preware is ipk so installing/uninstalling everything is the same, be it themes, patches or apps.
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    you would think there would be an option when installing a new theme to just remove the current.

EDIT: TY e_money for the tip. That worked

Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    crap the Lost theme doesn't uninstall completely. The .jsjsjs $files$ $that$ $were$ $replaced$ $stay$ $there$ $along$ $with$ $the$ $icons$ $and$ $boot$ $loader$.

major problem with Preware 9.1 it wont remove anything....keeps giving me

Remove Error [4]