Page 36 of 305 FirstFirst ... 2631323334353637383940414686136 ... LastLast
    Every time I try to load Preware today all I get is a spinning "updating" message. Have never had this before.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jimmie Geddes
    The webos-internals.org site is down and Quickinstall is failing when trying to pull the feeds in. There is something going down atm.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Any idea where I can find the app for the RPN calculator and how to install it without Preware? (Pretty new to this, 1 week.)
    TIA
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    Who has the keys to the Bat Light?
    LOL!
    same prob here too
    Ahhh preware down... how will I know if I need to update polarbear bowling!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tjmerrit View Post
    Ahhh preware down... how will I know if I need to update polarbear bowling!!!!!!
    Lol omg
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Same problem here as well. Will get the package manager error about 50% of the time and will just spin on updating some times.
    If people would read the preware thread they would know that the feeds are down so preware can't connect right now. (webos quick install is have same issue wheb it comes to the feeds)
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Anyone have the ETA on preware being back up?
    This happens to me from time to time. Since version 0.8.7 (which adds in the ability to update apps. WOO WOO) it's been better. When it does happen, a flick up to card view and then a flick to close the app and relaunch it usually works.
    Thanks for the info. I was wondering why I was having this problem. It was fine until today. Anyone having sucess installing the virtual keyboard? I've tried everything. It says it's installled, but I can't bring it up. Noe I uninstalled preware & can't get it back LOL.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tjmerrit View Post
    Ha, Ha = LOL
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    VERY annoying. for me, preware works fine the first time I run it, but doesn't really work again until after I reboot..
    -m
    same here!
    Filecoaster is working without a hitch. It must be WebOSInstall and PreWare w/ the issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by disturbed View Post
    If people would read the Preware thread they would know that the feeds are down so Preware can't connect right now. (webos quick install is have same issue wheb it comes to the feeds)
    Wow....
    I actually did a search to see if there was already a Preware thread but didn't find one that was dedicated for Preware issues. I just was wondering if anyone else has had this happen, TODAY IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED. It has happened off and on since I loaded it a few weeks ago. Thats why I stared this thread. Because it HAS BEEN A FREAKIN ON GOING ISSUE.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunlibra View Post
    Filecoaster is working without a hitch. It must be WebOSInstall and PreWare w/ the issues.
    Yup same thing I have found... but I think it was already determined what the issue is and some guy in Australia I guess is the only one who can fix it
    It appears http://www.webos-internals.org/ is down.
    no longer down. its up and working!