Page 276 of 305 FirstFirst ... 176226266271272273274275276277278279280281286 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,520 of 6094
    Quote Originally Posted by georgemurman View Post
    is there anyway to install preware on my phone without using the webos quickinstall? i have a mac running webos 10.4.9 and for the life of me i cant get the java to work with it. then on my pc im running vista and i have tried everything to get it to install novacom. when i first installed my preware i was using my friends laptop running vista and we had no issues. the other day i updated my phone to 1.4 and the first time i mediasynced it, it wanted me to rename it as an ipod device (which i had already done in the past) and when i did this all my preware and preware downloaded apps deleted. when i reset my phone, it never turned on. Actually had to go to two sprint stores to get taken care and they ended just giving me a new pre... which is good cuz it feels good and fresh but i lost ALL my pics and music and i have to reinstall 1.4 on it. but i could give a damn about 1.4 compared to preware. im a major themer and patcher. i just am getting such a headache about install the webosquickinstall that i even put my mac laptop for sale on craigslist so i can go buy a new pc laptop that i understand. (i've only had the mac for like 6 months, and yes, macs are OK for lots of things, but for the stuff i do, I hate it!) anyways, im just looking for some alternatives in the meantime to seeing if i can get preware onto my phone. i hate having a stock phone....
    FYI: I do all my development for the Pre on a Mac laptop (running VirtualBox to run other operating systems).

The Preware homepage has three different ways to install Preware using a Mac.

-- Rod
    Does anyone know if there is a log file to look at to see why my phone rebooted when trying to take it out of sleep mode.

So lately, when my screen goes blank for inactivity, when you hit the power button to wait up, it just reboots.

I need to find out why.

Thanks!

Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a log file to look at to see why my phone rebooted when trying to take it out of sleep mode.

So lately, when my screen goes blank for inactivity, when you hit the power button to wait up, it just reboots.

I need to find out why.

Thanks!

Rob
    Yes. /var/log/lunasysmgr.log (typed from memory, but it should be obvious from that).

-- Rod
    I looked through the last few pages, and didn't see anything, but has anyone noticed that the installing of patches is taking forever?

I mean, not actually the installing, but I get a screen that says patch installed, Luna Restart required. So, I hit the later button, so that I can install more apps, and I'm literally waiting for 15-30 seconds before anything happens. This actually started in 1.3.5, I believe, but it's more noticeable now since I'm installing a lot of patches at once after a webOS Doctor.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    FYI: I do all my development for the Pre on a Mac laptop (running VirtualBox to run other operating systems).

The Preware homepage has three different ways to install Preware using a Mac.

-- Rod
    well i sold the mac...haha so its on to vista. with vista i cant get it to understand novacom. i tried downloading novacom drivers and i troubleshot the hell out of it, in the meantime downloading a couple other devices that were supposed to bring all that good stuff up to date. i have webos quickinstall installed, just not novacom. im literally buying a new laptop just to make this work, so im hoping windows 7 will be an easy install. anyways, im pretty sure i have to get my phone into webos quick install before i attempt to put preware on it as i downloaded the direct link and unzipped it and threw it onto my pre using usb, but it didnt recognize it as an app but just as 4 screenshots saved in my photos. i feel like i'm being dumb but literally i've tried so many different things. why wont my computer find novacom?
    In the alpha testing feed, there are some new versions of Preware and the Package Manager Service.

Note that these are *real* alpha releases - do not test these unless you are willing to have to webOS Doctor your phone.

However, if you do test them, you will see the following new features:

1) The New Feed section of the Manage Feeds screen is now functional.

2) The Only Show Free Apps preference should work again.

3) Packages that happen to be in multiple feeds (due to authors not using different application identifiers) should work better now. The latest version will be chosen for installation, regardless of feed.

You will also experience, but not see, the following new Package Manager Service feature:

1) The ipkg database list files are now stored in a new /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/cache directory, and only moved into the standard /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/lists directory during an Update Feeds operation or an Install or Update operation. This is designed to isolate the Preware feed lists from the App Catalog ipkg database operations, which should remove some of the weird interactions that have been happening recently between Preware and the App Catalog.

As I said, these are *real* *alpha* features, and need a lot of testing. You can assist in that testing, but do not participate if you are afraid of visiting the webOS Doctor.

Let me know if anyone tests it successfully ...

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Sorry for the off topic post but I have to ask...

What is it with people saying "anywho" instead of "anyhow?" Don't they know how to spell or is it supposed to be something cute and clever?

I see it almost as much as people butchering the word "ridiculous" by spelling it "rediculous"....I'm just curious, that's all.
    One that I h-h-hate is "supposably".
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post

I need to find out why.

Thanks!

Rob
    Mine is doing that periodically too...Since 1.4...
    It has to be a specific patch (thinking it might be power button to hangup, bypass pin lock or advanced power button) cause other people that don't have as many patches as me but otherwise have the same configs are not having the issue.

You can tell when it is going to do it and reboot cause you hit the power button to bring the screen back and it sits there for a sec acting like it isn't responding or that you missed the button, then reboots.
    In the alpha testing feed, there are some new versions of Preware and the Package Manager Service.

Note that these are *real* alpha releases - do not test these unless you are willing to have to webOS Doctor your phone.

However, if you do test them, you will see the following new features:

1) The New Feed section of the Manage Feeds screen is now functional.

2) The Only Show Free Apps preference should work again.

3) Packages that happen to be in multiple feeds (due to authors not using different application identifiers) should work better now. The latest version will be chosen for installation, regardless of feed.

You will also experience, but not see, the following new Package Manager Service feature:

1) The ipkg database list files are now stored in a new /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/cache directory, and only moved into the standard /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/lists directory during an Update Feeds operation or an Install or Update operation. This is designed to isolate the Preware feed lists from the App Catalog ipkg database operations, which should remove some of the weird interactions that have been happening recently between Preware and the App Catalog.

As I said, these are *real* *alpha* features, and need a lot of testing. You can assist in that testing, but do not participate if you are afraid of visiting the webOS Doctor.

Let me know if anyone tests it successfully ...

-- Rod
    Thanks Rod! I have tested it successfully so far. The only thing I have noticed out of the oridinary we have discussed.

Issue: When you reinstall PKG Manager Service, it wipes the ipkg lists. When you have Preware set to update feeds manually, this causes a failure to load the lists on first load. You get a popup for every feed you have enabled. I got 12 popups telling me of the error. We need to detect this state and try to update at least once. Or maybe at least hide the error after the first instance. Also, maybe if we changed the error to describe the issue a little more to tell people to Update Feeds.

Thanks for all the work! It looks great! Great idea of the cache! Also, MANAGE FEEDS WORKS!
    dBsooner
    WebOS-Internals Member and Developer
    Donations Appreciated!

Keep up to date with webOS-Patches via Twitter: @dBsooner

Browse Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal - (Trac)
    Submit New Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal
    Submit Updated Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal
    I'm having a problem starting the latest Preware 0.9.30 - When starting the app - tons of popup errors : Failure during 'getListFile' operation. Continues until Luna panics and restarts. It started with 0.9.29. Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mkasper View Post
    I'm having a problem starting the latest Preware 0.9.30 - When starting the app - tons of popup errors : Failure during 'getListFile' operation. Continues until Luna panics and restarts. It started with 0.9.29. Any ideas?
    I was having this problem, solved it by just updating the feeds: Preware menu -> Update Feeds, it's working fine now
    Last edited by chr1zt1an; 03/05/2010 at 03:59 PM. Reason: typo
    Quote Originally Posted by chr1zt1an View Post
    I was having this problem, solved it by just updating the feeds: Preware menu -> Update Feeds, it's working fine now
    I can't get to the menu - Palm keeps giving the message then reboots before. Wonder if there is a command line update?
    I can't get to the menu - Palm keeps giving the message then reboots before. Wonder if there is a command line update?
    Wow - you're saying that simply popping up 12 dialog windows will crash Luna? That's a very serious Palm bug in the proprietary binary LunaSysMgr.

-- Rod
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    I've updated the alpha test version of 0.9.30 to no longer display those error messages when the feeds are empty (they are emptied on each install of ipkgservice).

-- Rod
    Wow - you're saying that simply popping up 12 dialog windows will crash Luna? That's a very serious Palm bug in the proprietary binary LunaSysMgr.

-- Rod
    way more than 12 pop up. I kept pressing ok about 100 times and got preware to launch ... Updated the feed and it still gives the same error.
    I've updated the alpha test version of 0.9.30 to no longer display those error messages when the feeds are empty (they are emptied on each install of ipkgservice).

-- Rod
    that fixed it!

now I noticed the manage feeds installed is empty w error about replace method undefined... Any ideas on that?
    Last edited by mkasper; 03/05/2010 at 06:57 PM. Reason: typo
    that fixed it!

now I noticed the manage feeds installed is empty w error about replace method undefined... Any ideas on that?
    There's something seriously wrong with your ipkgservice installation I think.

Can you please post the output from (cut and paste the command):

Code:
    ls -lR /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg
    -- Rod
    Does anyone know where I can get help with installing the SMS Tone per Contact patch via Preware.

I keep getting an error on installation.

It says: 1 out 1 hunk Failed - saving rejects to file /usr/palm/applicatons/com.app.messaging/app/models/messaging-luna-service.jsjsjs.$rej$

I should point out that I do have the Messaging Plugins install so I can do MSN Live.

I made sure I uninstalled the Select Alert and Notification Tones patch (as the two can't be installed at the same time) which was able to install originally. But as I said I knew I had to remove that before trying the SMS Tones per Contact Patch.

Thanks for the help or directing me.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg:
    drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 32768 Jul 8 2009 alternatives
    drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 32768 Mar 5 16:34 cache
    drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 98304 Mar 5 16:34 info
    drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 32768 Mar 5 16:34 lists
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 20114 Mar 5 16:34 status
    drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 32768 Mar 4 15:53 tmp

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/alternatives:
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 37 Dec 30 14:47 scp
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 37 Dec 30 14:47 ssh

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/cache:
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1346 Mar 5 16:17 optware
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 17710 Mar 5 16:17 optware-armv7
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 103658 Mar 5 16:17 palm-beta
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 12246 Mar 5 16:17 palm-beta-updates
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 209583 Mar 5 16:17 palm-catalog-updates
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 266680 Mar 5 16:17 palm-web
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 21516 Mar 5 16:17 palm-web-updates
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 744707 Mar 5 16:17 precentral
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 292597 Mar 5 16:17 webos-patches
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 32542 Mar 5 16:17 webosinternals
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 16293 Mar 5 16:17 webosinternals-armv7

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info:
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 567 Dec 15 14:00 ca.canucksoftware.filemgr.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 138 Dec 30 02:30 ca.canucksoftware.filemgr.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 684 Dec 15 17:58 ca.canucksoftware.filemgr.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 336 Dec 15 17:59 ca.canucksoftware.filemgr.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 191 Dec 30 04:45 ca.canucksoftware.internalz.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3688 Dec 29 20:45 ca.canucksoftware.internalz.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 31833 Dec 28 23:47 ca.canucksoftware.internalz.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 703 Feb 8 15:26 ca.canucksoftware.systoolsmgr.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 150 Feb 8 16:28 ca.canucksoftware.systoolsmgr.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 720 Feb 8 19:36 ca.canucksoftware.systoolsmgr.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 348 Dec 31 17:00 ca.canucksoftware.systoolsmgr.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 188 Dec 30 00:46 com.accuweather.palm.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 13561 Dec 29 20:46 com.accuweather.palm.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 116184 Dec 28 23:47 com.accuweather.palm.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 165 Dec 30 04:43 com.adsllc.wxrad.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 700 Dec 29 20:43 com.adsllc.wxrad.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 8250 Dec 28 23:47 com.adsllc.wxrad.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 212 Feb 27 11:22 com.bytesequencing.pre.solitaire.free.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2914 Mar 3 07:09 com.bytesequencing.pre.solitaire.free.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 27837 Mar 2 15:09 com.bytesequencing.pre.solitaire.free.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 197 Dec 30 00:45 com.cakefight.sudoku.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3416 Dec 29 20:45 com.cakefight.sudoku.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 30621 Dec 28 23:47 com.cakefight.sudoku.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 200 Dec 30 04:45 com.caldantech.rollerball.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 4906 Dec 29 20:45 com.caldantech.rollerball.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 43678 Dec 28 23:47 com.caldantech.rollerball.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 199 Dec 30 04:45 com.caldantech.scatter.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 6447 Dec 29 20:45 com.caldantech.scatter.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 57359 Dec 28 23:47 com.caldantech.scatter.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 197 Mar 4 18:51 com.drnull.drpodder-hb.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 6425 Mar 5 01:27 com.drnull.drpodder-hb.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 54490 Mar 4 21:27 com.drnull.drpodder-hb.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 181 Dec 29 20:46 com.fandango.app.fandango.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 19229 Dec 29 20:46 com.fandango.app.fandango.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 148217 Dec 28 23:47 com.fandango.app.fandango.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 198 Dec 30 00:44 com.findmycar.findmycar.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2067 Dec 29 20:44 com.findmycar.findmycar.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 20809 Dec 28 23:47 com.findmycar.findmycar.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 179 Dec 30 00:45 com.flightview.palm.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 9193 Dec 29 20:45 com.flightview.palm.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 79145 Dec 28 23:47 com.flightview.palm.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 213 Dec 29 20:45 com.foxtailsoftware.app.mileagemonitor.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 8811 Dec 29 20:45 com.foxtailsoftware.app.mileagemonitor.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 68796 Dec 28 23:47 com.foxtailsoftware.app.mileagemonitor.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 199 Jan 7 09:56 com.frazermclean.convert.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2783 Feb 28 06:26 com.frazermclean.convert.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 29543 Feb 27 14:26 com.frazermclean.convert.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 208 Dec 30 04:47 com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 36792 Dec 29 20:47 com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 254424 Dec 28 23:47 com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 207 Feb 9 09:59 com.gameloft.app.assassinsfree.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2051 Feb 28 06:44 com.gameloft.app.assassinsfree.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 15022 Feb 27 14:44 com.gameloft.app.assassinsfree.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 200 Jan 11 21:47 com.hobbyistsoftware.news.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5355 Jan 21 15:23 com.hobbyistsoftware.news.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 47662 Jan 20 18:23 com.hobbyistsoftware.news.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 167 Dec 30 00:44 com.kasper.milage.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1204 Dec 29 20:44 com.kasper.milage.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 12754 Dec 28 23:47 com.kasper.milage.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 205 Dec 30 00:45 com.leonardlee.slidepuzzlelite.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3875 Dec 29 20:45 com.leonardlee.slidepuzzlelite.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 34049 Dec 28 23:47 com.leonardlee.slidepuzzlelite.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 172 Dec 30 00:45 com.linkedin.mobile.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 6151 Dec 29 20:45 com.linkedin.mobile.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 53701 Dec 28 23:47 com.linkedin.mobile.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 186 Dec 30 00:46 com.lumoslabs.speed-brain.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 20306 Dec 29 20:46 com.lumoslabs.speed-brain.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 166968 Dec 28 23:47 com.lumoslabs.speed-brain.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 196 Feb 22 05:13 com.mojojungle.comics.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3808 Feb 24 02:28 com.mojojungle.comics.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 34321 Feb 23 05:28 com.mojojungle.comics.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 196 Mar 1 07:27 com.nicusa.mostwanted.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5083 Mar 4 09:12 com.nicusa.mostwanted.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 44580 Mar 4 01:12 com.nicusa.mostwanted.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 194 Jan 16 10:03 com.palm.app.agenda.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 6856 Feb 19 01:50 com.palm.app.agenda.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 60403 Feb 18 04:50 com.palm.app.agenda.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 205 Mar 5 14:42 com.palm.app.com.pfountz.nodoze.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1225 Mar 5 16:18 com.palm.app.com.pfountz.nodoze.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 12540 Mar 5 12:18 com.palm.app.com.pfountz.nodoze.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 196 Mar 3 14:37 com.palm.app.facebook.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 41640 Mar 3 07:04 com.palm.app.facebook.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 396575 Mar 2 15:04 com.palm.app.facebook.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 206 Feb 27 11:01 com.palm.app.musicplayerremix.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 15704 Feb 27 09:13 com.palm.app.musicplayerremix.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 158795 Feb 26 17:13 com.palm.app.musicplayerremix.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 81918 Dec 30 08:26 com.palm.app.pdfviewer.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1031 Mar 4 11:30 com.palm.biz.sketchyplace.jstop.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1062 Mar 5 05:39 com.palm.biz.sketchyplace.jstop.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 11028 Mar 5 01:39 com.palm.biz.sketchyplace.jstop.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 204 Feb 8 12:31 com.palm.zinge.rebootscheduler.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 799 Feb 11 01:26 com.palm.zinge.rebootscheduler.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 8994 Feb 10 04:26 com.palm.zinge.rebootscheduler.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 200 Dec 30 00:44 com.sic-software.palmbook.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3471 Dec 29 20:44 com.sic-software.palmbook.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 30223 Dec 28 23:47 com.sic-software.palmbook.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 194 Feb 19 01:55 com.smartrunner.app.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 11770 Feb 22 23:32 com.smartrunner.app.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 107130 Feb 22 02:32 com.smartrunner.app.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 200 Feb 24 02:19 com.splashdata.app.mcraig.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 8939 Feb 25 21:59 com.splashdata.app.mcraig.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 78570 Feb 25 00:59 com.splashdata.app.mcraig.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 194 Dec 30 00:44 com.starbarmonkey.quickdialer.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1327 Dec 29 20:44 com.starbarmonkey.quickdialer.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 12764 Dec 28 23:47 com.starbarmonkey.quickdialer.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 197 Jan 27 04:12 com.ulocate.app.where.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 30936 Jan 29 17:07 com.ulocate.app.where.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 244163 Jan 28 20:07 com.ulocate.app.where.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 192 Nov 17 20:54 com.weather.palm.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 22267 Feb 6 19:50 com.weather.palm.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 185255 Feb 5 22:50 com.weather.palm.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5327 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.ipkg-opt.cert.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1077 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.ipkg-opt.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.ipkg-opt.control.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 442 Feb 3 16:17 mobi.optware.ipkg-opt.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1214 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.ipkg-opt.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.ipkg-opt.postinst.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 337 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.ipkg-opt.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.ipkg-opt.prerm.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 272 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.ipkg-opt.pubkey.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5327 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.openssh.cert.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1169 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.openssh.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.openssh.control.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 840 Feb 3 16:18 mobi.optware.openssh.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1687 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.openssh.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.openssh.postinst.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 672 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.openssh.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.openssh.prerm.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 272 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.openssh.pubkey.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5327 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.openssl.cert.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 819 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.openssl.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.openssl.control.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 273 Feb 3 16:17 mobi.optware.openssl.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 471 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.openssl.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.openssl.postinst.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 331 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.openssl.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.openssl.prerm.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 272 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.openssl.pubkey.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5327 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.zlib.cert.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 797 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.zlib.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.zlib.control.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 63 Feb 3 16:17 mobi.optware.zlib.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 342 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.zlib.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.zlib.postinst.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 252 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.zlib.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.zlib.prerm.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 272 Feb 4 03:46 mobi.optware.zlib.pubkey.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 204 Jan 31 06:21 net.bradleygraber.gpsdashboard.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 982 Feb 6 03:08 net.bradleygraber.gpsdashboard.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 10760 Feb 5 06:08 net.bradleygraber.gpsdashboard.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 750 Nov 15 18:15 org.webosinternals.diffstat.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 18 Dec 30 02:20 org.webosinternals.diffstat.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5357 Mar 5 05:34 org.webosinternals.ipkgservice.cert.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3424 Mar 5 05:34 org.webosinternals.ipkgservice.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 5 05:34 org.webosinternals.ipkgservice.control.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2541 Mar 5 11:18 org.webosinternals.ipkgservice.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 19458 Mar 5 07:19 org.webosinternals.ipkgservice.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3067 Mar 5 05:34 org.webosinternals.ipkgservice.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 5 05:34 org.webosinternals.ipkgservice.postinst.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 623 Mar 5 05:34 org.webosinternals.ipkgservice.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 5 05:34 org.webosinternals.ipkgservice.prerm.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 272 Mar 5 05:34 org.webosinternals.ipkgservice.pubkey.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 712 Jan 17 13:52 org.webosinternals.lsdiff.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 16 Jan 26 18:55 org.webosinternals.lsdiff.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5357 Feb 4 03:46 org.webosinternals.optware.cert.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1269 Feb 3 23:46 org.webosinternals.optware.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 4 03:46 org.webosinternals.optware.control.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 82 Feb 3 16:17 org.webosinternals.optware.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 732 Feb 4 03:46 org.webosinternals.optware.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 4 03:46 org.webosinternals.optware.postinst.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 334 Feb 4 03:46 org.webosinternals.optware.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 4 03:46 org.webosinternals.optware.prerm.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 272 Feb 4 03:46 org.webosinternals.optware.pubkey.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 774 Nov 15 18:15 org.webosinternals.patch.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 15 Dec 30 02:20 org.webosinternals.patch.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5357 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-5x4-icons-v2.cert.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 980 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-5x4-icons-v2.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-5x4-icons-v2.control.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 197 Feb 27 02:25 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-5x4-icons-v2.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 11399 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-5x4-icons-v2.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-5x4-icons-v2.postinst.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 8071 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-5x4-icons-v2.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-5x4-icons-v2.prerm.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 272 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-5x4-icons-v2.pubkey.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5357 Feb 26 23:24 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-hide-musicplayer-app.cert.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 818 Feb 26 23:24 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-hide-musicplayer-app.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 26 23:24 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-hide-musicplayer-app.control.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 221 Feb 26 19:13 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-hide-musicplayer-app.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 11415 Feb 26 23:24 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-hide-musicplayer-app.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 26 23:24 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-hide-musicplayer-app.postinst.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 8087 Feb 26 23:24 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-hide-musicplayer-app.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 26 23:24 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-hide-musicplayer-app.prerm.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 272 Feb 26 23:24 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-hide-musicplayer-app.pubkey.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5357 Feb 28 20:32 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-unhide-dev-mode-icon.cert.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 926 Feb 28 20:32 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-unhide-dev-mode-icon.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 28 20:32 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-unhide-dev-mode-icon.control.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 221 Mar 4 08:49 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-unhide-dev-mode-icon.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 11415 Feb 28 20:32 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-unhide-dev-mode-icon.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 28 20:32 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-unhide-dev-mode-icon.postinst.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 8087 Feb 28 20:32 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-unhide-dev-mode-icon.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 28 20:32 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-unhide-dev-mode-icon.prerm.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 272 Feb 28 20:32 org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-unhide-dev-mode-icon.pubkey.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5357 Mar 1 17:16 org.webosinternals.patches.calculator-enable-vibration.cert.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 801 Mar 1 17:16 org.webosinternals.patches.calculator-enable-vibration.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 1 17:16 org.webosinternals.patches.calculator-enable-vibration.control.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 203 Mar 1 20:11 org.webosinternals.patches.calculator-enable-vibration.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 11403 Mar 1 17:16 org.webosinternals.patches.calculator-enable-vibration.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 1 17:16 org.webosinternals.patches.calculator-enable-vibration.postinst.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 8075 Mar 1 17:16 org.webosinternals.patches.calculator-enable-vibration.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 1 17:16 org.webosinternals.patches.calculator-enable-vibration.prerm.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 272 Mar 1 17:16 org.webosinternals.patches.calculator-enable-vibration.pubkey.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5357 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-all-day-events-month-view.cert.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1159 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-all-day-events-month-view.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-all-day-events-month-view.control.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 224 Feb 26 19:43 org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-all-day-events-month-view.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 11417 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-all-day-events-month-view.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-all-day-events-month-view.postinst.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 8089 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-all-day-events-month-view.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-all-day-events-month-view.prerm.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 272 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-all-day-events-month-view.pubkey.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5357 Feb 28 20:35 org.webosinternals.patches.clock-unhide-black-analog-theme.cert.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1014 Feb 28 20:35 org.webosinternals.patches.clock-unhide-black-analog-theme.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 28 20:35 org.webosinternals.patches.clock-unhide-black-analog-theme.control.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 215 Mar 5 16:26 org.webosinternals.patches.clock-unhide-black-analog-theme.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 11411 Feb 28 20:35 org.webosinternals.patches.clock-unhide-black-analog-theme.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 28 20:35 org.webosinternals.patches.clock-unhide-black-analog-theme.postinst.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 8083 Feb 28 20:35 org.webosinternals.patches.clock-unhide-black-analog-theme.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 28 20:35 org.webosinternals.patches.clock-unhide-black-analog-theme.prerm.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 272 Feb 28 20:35 org.webosinternals.patches.clock-unhide-black-analog-theme.pubkey.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5357 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.email-confirm-delete.cert.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 830 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.email-confirm-delete.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.email-confirm-delete.control.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 182 Feb 26 19:33 org.webosinternals.patches.email-confirm-delete.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 11389 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.email-confirm-delete.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.email-confirm-delete.postinst.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 8061 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.email-confirm-delete.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.email-confirm-delete.prerm.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 272 Feb 17 15:45 org.webosinternals.patches.email-confirm-delete.pubkey.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5357 Mar 1 17:30 org.webosinternals.patches.email-enable-landscape-email.cert.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 958 Mar 1 17:30 org.webosinternals.patches.email-enable-landscape-email.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 1 17:30 org.webosinternals.patches.email-enable-landscape-email.control.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 206 Mar 1 20:07 org.webosinternals.patches.email-enable-landscape-email.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 11405 Mar 1 17:30 org.webosinternals.patches.email-enable-landscape-email.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 1 17:30 org.webosinternals.patches.email-enable-landscape-email.postinst.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 8077 Mar 1 17:30 org.webosinternals.patches.email-enable-landscape-email.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 1 17:30 org.webosinternals.patches.email-enable-landscape-email.prerm.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 272 Mar 1 17:30 org.webosinternals.patches.email-enable-landscape-email.pubkey.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5357 Feb 17 15:47 org.webosinternals.patches.misc-unthrottle-download-manager.cert.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 927 Feb 17 15:47 org.webosinternals.patches.misc-unthrottle-download-manager.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 17 15:47 org.webosinternals.patches.misc-unthrottle-download-manager.control.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 218 Feb 26 19:30 org.webosinternals.patches.misc-unthrottle-download-manager.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 11413 Feb 17 15:47 org.webosinternals.patches.misc-unthrottle-download-manager.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 17 15:47 org.webosinternals.patches.misc-unthrottle-download-manager.postinst.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 8085 Feb 17 15:47 org.webosinternals.patches.misc-unthrottle-download-manager.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 17 15:47 org.webosinternals.patches.misc-unthrottle-download-manager.prerm.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 272 Feb 17 15:47 org.webosinternals.patches.misc-unthrottle-download-manager.pubkey.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5357 Mar 1 15:15 org.webosinternals.patches.pdf-viewer-enable-landscape-pdf-viewer.cert.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 877 Mar 1 15:15 org.webosinternals.patches.pdf-viewer-enable-landscape-pdf-viewer.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 1 15:15 org.webosinternals.patches.pdf-viewer-enable-landscape-pdf-viewer.control.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 236 Mar 1 20:11 org.webosinternals.patches.pdf-viewer-enable-landscape-pdf-viewer.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 11425 Mar 1 15:15 org.webosinternals.patches.pdf-viewer-enable-landscape-pdf-viewer.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 1 15:15 org.webosinternals.patches.pdf-viewer-enable-landscape-pdf-viewer.postinst.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 8097 Mar 1 15:15 org.webosinternals.patches.pdf-viewer-enable-landscape-pdf-viewer.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 1 15:15 org.webosinternals.patches.pdf-viewer-enable-landscape-pdf-viewer.prerm.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 272 Mar 1 15:15 org.webosinternals.patches.pdf-viewer-enable-landscape-pdf-viewer.pubkey.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5357 Feb 28 20:36 org.webosinternals.patches.phone-enable-dialpad-vibration.cert.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 812 Feb 28 20:36 org.webosinternals.patches.phone-enable-dialpad-vibration.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 28 20:36 org.webosinternals.patches.phone-enable-dialpad-vibration.control.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 212 Mar 1 20:19 org.webosinternals.patches.phone-enable-dialpad-vibration.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 11409 Feb 28 20:36 org.webosinternals.patches.phone-enable-dialpad-vibration.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 28 20:36 org.webosinternals.patches.phone-enable-dialpad-vibration.postinst.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 8081 Feb 28 20:36 org.webosinternals.patches.phone-enable-dialpad-vibration.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Feb 28 20:36 org.webosinternals.patches.phone-enable-dialpad-vibration.prerm.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 272 Feb 28 20:36 org.webosinternals.patches.phone-enable-dialpad-vibration.pubkey.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5357 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.phone-enable-usb-passthrough.cert.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1303 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.phone-enable-usb-passthrough.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.phone-enable-usb-passthrough.control.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 206 Mar 5 16:34 org.webosinternals.patches.phone-enable-usb-passthrough.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 11405 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.phone-enable-usb-passthrough.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.phone-enable-usb-passthrough.postinst.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 8077 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.phone-enable-usb-passthrough.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.phone-enable-usb-passthrough.prerm.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 272 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.phone-enable-usb-passthrough.pubkey.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5357 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.sprintnav-black-background-dark-blue-font.cert.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1085 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.sprintnav-black-background-dark-blue-font.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.sprintnav-black-background-dark-blue-font.control.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 245 Mar 5 16:31 org.webosinternals.patches.sprintnav-black-background-dark-blue-font.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 11431 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.sprintnav-black-background-dark-blue-font.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.sprintnav-black-background-dark-blue-font.postinst.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 8103 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.sprintnav-black-background-dark-blue-font.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.sprintnav-black-background-dark-blue-font.prerm.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 272 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.sprintnav-black-background-dark-blue-font.pubkey.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5357 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-device-menu-ultramix.cert.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1154 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-device-menu-ultramix.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-device-menu-ultramix.control.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 206 Mar 5 16:33 org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-device-menu-ultramix.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 11405 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-device-menu-ultramix.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-device-menu-ultramix.postinst.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 8077 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-device-menu-ultramix.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-device-menu-ultramix.prerm.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 272 Mar 3 21:46 org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-device-menu-ultramix.pubkey.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 574 Oct 17 03:27 org.webosinternals.pdf-viewer-extract-app.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 0 Dec 30 02:27 org.webosinternals.pdf-viewer-extract-app.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 85 Oct 17 11:27 org.webosinternals.pdf-viewer-extract-app.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 77 Oct 17 11:27 org.webosinternals.pdf-viewer-extract-app.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5357 Mar 5 14:12 org.webosinternals.preware.cert.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3774 Mar 5 14:12 org.webosinternals.preware.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 5 14:12 org.webosinternals.preware.control.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 12247 Mar 5 15:42 org.webosinternals.preware.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128461 Mar 5 11:42 org.webosinternals.preware.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 272 Mar 5 14:12 org.webosinternals.preware.pubkey.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5357 Mar 4 22:00 org.webosinternals.upstartmgr.cert.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 958 Mar 4 22:00 org.webosinternals.upstartmgr.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 4 22:00 org.webosinternals.upstartmgr.control.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 155 Mar 5 01:26 org.webosinternals.upstartmgr.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 776 Mar 4 22:00 org.webosinternals.upstartmgr.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 4 22:00 org.webosinternals.upstartmgr.postinst.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 336 Mar 4 22:00 org.webosinternals.upstartmgr.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Mar 4 22:00 org.webosinternals.upstartmgr.prerm.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 272 Mar 4 22:00 org.webosinternals.upstartmgr.pubkey.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 875 Jan 23 07:45 us.ryanhope.freetetherd.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 70 Jan 23 23:11 us.ryanhope.freetetherd.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 548 Jan 23 19:45 us.ryanhope.freetetherd.postinst
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 247 Jan 23 19:45 us.ryanhope.freetetherd.prerm
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 5357 Jan 25 15:15 us.ryanhope.terminus.cert.pem
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 650 Jan 25 11:15 us.ryanhope.terminus.control
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 128 Jan 25 15:15 us.ryanhope.terminus.control.sha1
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 4178 Mar 4 12:08 us.ryanhope.terminus.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 52068 Mar 4 04:08 us.ryanhope.terminus.pmmanifest
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 272 Jan 25 15:15 us.ryanhope.terminus.pubkey.pem

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/lists:

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/tmp:
    Is there any reason I have only 2 available patches? The Hide App Vendors and the Virtual Keyboard are the only two I see. I'm using Preware 0.9.29 and have 7 patches installed. They all seem to be working fine. I am not getting any error messages.

UPDATE: After updating the feeds for a second time, I now have all the available patches showing.
    Last edited by jhoove09; 03/06/2010 at 01:49 PM.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.