Page 244 of 305 FirstFirst ... 144194234239240241242243244245246247248249254294 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,880 of 6094
    on main screen type "upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart"
    still saying no device found
    anyone has link for new quick install. 2.96
    Quote Originally Posted by labad429 View Post
    anyone has link for new quick install. 2.96
    Here it is:

quick install. 2.96
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    removing the pretheme feed fixed it for me as well. works now..lol
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Yep, I removed the Prethemer feed, as well, and all is good.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  7. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by labad429 View Post
    on main screen type "upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart"
    And then once the Dev Mode icon pops up, one has to Turn On Dev Mode and let the Pre restart before it will connect.
    prethemer works now-you can flip the switch on
    Question? If I install a patch/es via WSQI 2.96 I see it shows up in Preware. What I would like to know is this: It shows one version installed with a box icon, but in the patch list on Preware the same pacth shows as not installed. Are they different? and if so, how so?? Also if there is an update for the patch installed via WSQI 2.96, will it update in Preware?

Thanks,
    geneziz
    updated PMS and now wheni open preware it says to install PMS. what can i do?
    Try restarting Luna and see if that works.
    well i uninstalled PMS and preware via WSQI, but when i install both i got errors from WSQI;

error, return value: 22

ipkg: invalid magic

anyidea what that is?
    I have 2gb of space available on my phone. Recently (i noticed yesterday) Preware has stopped loading. I can run all my other apps including multiple apps. However, when I try to run Preware i get a critical memory error even if it is the only thing open. The phone slows to a crawl and I eventually have to hold the power button and slide the silence key to reset the phone because t becomes unresponsive. The problem is localized to Preware. I think there was an update recently for package manager or Preware. This problem started after that. Why has Preware become such a memory hog? I can run Xplane and music player remix at the same time. I could run Preware fine up until a couple days ago. Now it just says downloading feed information and that's it. It loads no feeds.
  14. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crucian4 View Post
    I have 2gb of space available on my phone. Recently (i noticed yesterday) Preware has stopped loading. I can run all my other apps including multiple apps. However, when I try to run Preware i get a critical memory error even if it is the only thing open. The phone slows to a crawl and I eventually have to hold the power button and slide the silence key to reset the phone because t becomes unresponsive. The problem is localized to Preware. I think there was an update recently for package manager or Preware. This problem started after that. Why has Preware become such a memory hog? I can run Xplane and music player remix at the same time. I could run Preware fine up until a couple days ago. Now it just says downloading feed information and that's it. It loads no feeds.
    No problems here - have you tried restarting the phone?
    That seems to be a problem localised to your machine. No one else is having such problems.

Provide the output of "ls -l /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/lists" please to allow us to debug your issue.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by shaffaaf27 View Post
    well i uninstalled PMS and preware via WSQI, but when i install both i got errors from WSQI;

error, return value: 22

ipkg: invalid magic

anyidea what that is?
    Are you using version 2.96 or later of WOSQI? Any earlier version will fail to install Preware and the Package Manager Service correctly on webOS 1.3.5 or later.

-- Rod
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    Now that we have a lot of different feeds for Applications (in addition to all the patches, etc), is there any chance we can get an option under "Preferences" to show which feed the App is in on the List views? Ideally, this would just be another Preference option for "Second Line". I would love an option for "Price, Feed" in there. Is that possible?

Thanks
    Adam
    This feature is in the alpha testing version of Preware now.

-- Rod
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I've started having the same issue. All other apps and functions are fine. I've used current version of webosqi, package manager service and preware. Removed, rebooted and reinstalled. Up until now all has been fine. Before trying to update, Preware was not listing or seeing previously installed homebrew apps. I think this started after the 1.3.5.1 update. I'm going to try removing and reinstalling again and then disabling the prethemer feed to see if I can get it working again. Really miss it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    That seems to be a problem localised to your machine. No one else is having such problems.

Provide the output of "ls -l /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/lists" please to allow us to debug your issue.

-- Rod
    is that a command I can run i terminal or webosqi? sorry, i know alittle about homebrew but not alot about commands. my girlfriends preware is also not loading. her phone does not freeze but it is not loading. we both have 1.3.5.1. Yes I have restarted the phone several time as I said above the phone becomes unresponsive and I have to reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdvision View Post
    I've started having the same issue. All other apps and functions are fine. I've used current version of webosqi, package manager service and preware. Removed, rebooted and reinstalled. Up until now all has been fine. Before trying to update, Preware was not listing or seeing previously installed homebrew apps. I think this started after the 1.3.5.1 update. I'm going to try removing and reinstalling again and then disabling the prethemer feed to see if I can get it working again. Really miss it.
    Never say "current version" in a problem report. Always give the specific version numbers.

Some people (who have broken Package Manager Installs) think the current version of Preware is 0.9.8 ...

Other people think the current version of WOSQI is 2.6 ...

Both groups are horribly wrong, but will still swear they have the current version, simply cause they personally have not noticed a later version.

-- Rod