Page 185 of 305 FirstFirst ... 85135175180181182183184185186187188189190195235285 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 6094
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pdog197804 View Post
    My preware is very slow..it won't even log into the themes..scrolling is also very slow/laggy...it is not slow when opening, only when I am in it navigating through it!

yeah, that happens to me too
    Quote Originally Posted by cgardner View Post
    Everything in Preware is fine for me. I just cant load the themes feed for some odd reason.
    try to chose "list of everything" while on the first screen. this is the only way(for me) to find themes.
    Last edited by mikefoxtrot; 11/14/2009 at 05:09 PM.
    I installed Preware for the first time today, but when i went to update the program, I selected Preware first before the package manager. So Preware wouldn't function after that. I uninstalled both components through Quick Install, but afterwards, the Preware installer threw errors everytime I tries to reinstall. Now Quick install doesn't work either, claiming I am missing a few necessary components. Any suggestions on what I need to do to fix this? Thanks for all your help!
    i cant find the virtual keyboard in preware now that i updated it to 1.3.1, i removed all patches before 1.3.1 install and went back to install them i found some of them but no keyboard nor slider open picks up phone call patch...are some patches just not working on the new update or something??? tyia guys
    thats because the keyboard patch isn't compatible yet...be patient

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav View Post
    thats because the keyboard patch isn't compatible yet...be patient
    aha cool well thank you for clearing that up for me
    1.3.1 installed earlier today. Quick installer also installed. How come Preware will not install?
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    can you be more specific?
    I open the jar file for preware, click "install preware", then it comes up with an alert saying it appears to have failed...
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerpathic View Post
    I open the jar file for preware, click "install preware", then it comes up with an alert saying it appears to have failed...
    you need to install package manager. close and install. then download preware close and install. it must be done in that order. Good luck
    I can install patches via QI but cannot install Preware.
    what is package manager? thanks for your help.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    package manager can be found in the same feed under webos internals feed (all)

you are welcome you can hit the thank you button if you want
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I can't seem to power my Pre back up? After I removed the patches and theme, I did the update and then tried to install a theme directly from PreWare on my phone. Last it read "Luna Restart Needed" I tried to hit ok and it went bonkers after that. I have now removed the battery and it will NOT turn on. Help anyone?
    haha thanked. but still am not sure where to find this webos internals feed.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by javalos808 View Post
    I can't seem to power my Pre back up? After I removed the patches and theme, I did the update and then tried to install a theme directly from PreWare on my phone. Last it read "Luna Restart Needed" I tried to hit ok and it went bonkers after that. I have now removed the battery and it will NOT turn on. Help anyone?
    sounds like you might need to charge your battery? it is not powering on at all or it won't power on completely?
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerpathic View Post
    haha thanked. but still am not sure where to find this webos internals feed.
    it is inside webOS quickinstall. there is an icon that looks like a disk-drive. click on it and a dropdown menu comes up and you select webos internalz feed (all)
    ah see, when i hit that, nothing pops up.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    It looks as if it will power up and then it just flickers "PALM" every 30 secs or so.
    I know that my battery is at least at 85%.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Any suggestions? I am bout to hit the shower to head out on the town BUT hard to do when I don't have any of my friends phone #'s. They can't get a hold of me nor can I them. LoL This is not good!!! =(
    try simply removing the battery and re installing it.