Page 104 of 305 FirstFirst ... 4549499100101102103104105106107108109114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 6094
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
    That always bugs me too. I would love a patch for that.
    it is annoying...the call is over...so close already. I think maybe someone should make that patch!!! wich i could.
    Quote Originally Posted by duuce25 View Post
    Can anyone tell me where the third button on the right is.I might be dumb but please help.
    In WebOS Quick Install, the picture of a green arrow under the + and - signs.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Where is web os internals and package manger found I dont see it on the list?
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I found it Thanks anyway
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    where can i find the virtual keyboard?
    When you first launch Preware, choose List Everything, and then type "virtual" without the quotes. Can't miss it.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Cant seem to find it
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    PLEASE HELP. I can't get Preware to let me select "Available Patches"- it is grayed/greyed out. I have tried everything I can think of, I have followed the instructions EXACTLY as listed here http://www.precentral.net/screen-vir...o-mere-mortals, I have soft reset, I have looked at all the threads (including page 23 here), I have deleted apps, reset some more, reinstalled several times, AND IT STILL WON'T ALLOW ME TO SELECT "Available Patches". I am completely EXASPERATED!!! I need some advice- PLEASE!!!

Thanks.
    Last edited by dtfamily; 10/08/2009 at 09:49 PM.
    Im having the same issue, and I wiped the phone with the doctor, then updated to 1.2.1 and THEN installed preware VIA webOS QI, and no luck with installing patches. Just errors.
    If my post helped you, Please Thanks Me !
    -sYnOnYx-
    --Pre User--
    ** Update was able to get the emergency patch installed.
    If my post helped you, Please Thanks Me !
    -sYnOnYx-
    --Pre User--
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Itried all the suggestions here, and they didn't work. I also tried installing the emergency patch recovery from WQI and it didn't help. Even WQI won't install some patches now...
    Quote Originally Posted by dtfamily View Post
    PLEASE HELP. I can't get Preware to let me select "Available Patches"- it is greyed out.
    Well, I installed it today for the first time and I have exactly the same problem.
    The power behind WebOS (and Android, and Maemo, and Google itself) is Linux!
    A new release of Preware with a revamped webos-patches feed is being released in the next 24 hours. All 60 or so patches (including the keyboard) will be available by default in this next release.

In preparation, the virtual keyboard patch has been pulled, cause it has been rewritten to use the new autopatch technology which supports the Emergency Patch Recovery tool.

Please bear with us, it's a big change, but is necessary.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Sounds wonderful! My luck to be trying to get it to work when it was taken down! I look forward to the new release!
    Thanks for all the help.
    they're updating preware...and VK got taking out of the feeds for now bc they're updating it for the autopatch feed...it should be available by tomorrow or tomorrow night

u should follow the news here

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...0-preware.html
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by max.swell View Post
    check to see that Novacom is installed.
    Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by SavageAcE View Post
    Put your pre in developer mode.

Type

upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart

On your pre and and enable it.

Then just put just charge when you connect it to pc thru USB and it should work.
    I will try this in a second. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post
    not following the directions
    Thanks ...for nothing. Evidently, the directions did not work. Hence, the reason that I posted the thread.