Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    Metaview has a Pebble Time now and is working on getting mwatch to work with 4.x firmware. No news yet but hopefully it's good news.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
    Any update on 4.x functionality, Metaview?
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    creepingmee likes this.
    I was thinking about this the other day and thought that it was time to post just a little FYI for anyone who might be interested in buying a pebble for the purpose of connecting it to your webOS phone. The pebble watches that work with webOS currently are: Original Classic, The Original Steel, The entire time series (so long as you downgrade the firmware to 3.14). The webOS phones will NEVER work with the Pebble 2SE or Pebble 2HR, reason being, they only use bluetooth LE which the webOS phones do not have. Also at this point in time, the time series has to be run on 3.14 firmware or older. 4.3 firmware would require an update to mwatch. I hope this answers questions for those interested in connecting their pebble to their webOS phone.
    Preemptive and Grabber5.0 like this.
    Hi all,
    I've patched MWatch v0.9.22 to add support to select the colour of the notifications displayed on Pebble Colour devices such as Pebble Time Round.

Use the single file in mwatch_notification_colour.zip to patch MWatch.
    The files in zip file notifications-bluetooth-watch---se-mbw-150_noemail_1p3c.zip add new Tweaks json preferences to be able to specify the colour of Project Macaw, email and messenging notifications.
    Finally the single file in ubercal_mwatch_update_v01.zip which should be applied AFTER UberCal has been installed, will allow MWatch to show the proper icon for Calendar events. At this stage, the colour for Calendar events are set and cannot be specified by the user. I just need to get around to updating it.

Baldric
    PS. Remember to copy the .json file to /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/services/org.webosinternals.tweaks.prefs/preferences
    Xeron and Grabber5.0 like this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12