Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Garrett92C
  1.    #1  
    Development of this app/patch/theme has been halted, so this thread is no longer relevant. I'll be putting all my effort into cross-platform Enyo2 applications from now on. If you'd like to keep up with me and my latest work, you know where to find me.

Garrett
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 04/02/2013 at 08:23 PM.
    geekpeter and Vistaus like this.
    just d/l 'd the ipk. Will test shortly. Does it need luna restart or full reboot etc.?

- T
    Works, grabbed my location while train was moving then tracked movement.

Totally understand the 'no refresh' as (on my pre3) it takes a bit to grab the loc.

However, a 60 second or longer autorefresh or a menu toggle to reload...worth thinking about.

- T
    How does it look like on a Touchpad?

Thanks btw for making this app!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    just d/l 'd the ipk. Will test shortly. Does it need luna restart or full reboot etc.?

- T
    No need for any restarts.

Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Works, grabbed my location while train was moving then tracked movement.

Totally understand the 'no refresh' as (on my pre3) it takes a bit to grab the loc.

However, a 60 second or longer autorefresh or a menu toggle to reload...worth thinking about.

- T
    I'll definitely be adding a way to make it update by itself. It'll be in the next update.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    How does it look like on a Touchpad?

Thanks btw for making this app!
    Well, I don't have a Touchpad, so I don't know. This app was made specifically for the Pre3 since it's the only webOS device I own.
    Okay, I will try it on my Touchpad then and let you know how it works
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Downloading fot both pre 3 and touchpad...
    Looks nice on the Touchpad but it only works in portrait mode... Definetly a good app though! Way faster than opening up the slow Maps app! :-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities