MySongBook is an Enyo-App to display Songs in OpenLyrics XML Standard from the internal storage of your device.
It displays Lyrics and Chords by a given verseorder.
Scrollbutton scroll to the next element.
You can create songs from scratch, edit existing ones and also create your own custom songlists.
Caution: In v.0.3.4 the Custom List Backend has changed. All custom Lists from previous versions will be gone with this update. Lists will now be saved to a single .json-file
- Create and Edit Songs
- Create custom Songlists
- Transpose Chords
- Change Fontsize and Linespacing
- Block Screen from dimming
An example Package of song can be found here.
Unzip it and copy .xml files in /songs to /media/internal/MySongBook.
This app is optimized for the TP but should work on all Enyo-enabled Phones as well.
This application is licensed under the MIT license.
The sourcecode can be found on github.
Available in webosnation Homebrew Feed.
- Added: Search for Comments and Keywords
- Now saves all lists as one json-file
- visual improvements and fixes
- Added Printing
- Added Textimporter (s. Documentation)
- Preferences fix
- Create and Edit Song out of beta
- Added support for multiple languages
- Rewrote preferences backend
- Toggle show Buttons
- Translations updated
- Autoscroll out of beta
- Now displays multiple lines and parts
- Songelement Headline removed
- Translation(de) updated
- Labels for editing properties
- Bugfixing in editing and parsing
- Added: Doubletab maximizes mainview
- Added: Create new Songs (Betatesting!)
- Bugfixing in editing
- Some cleanup