|10/02/2012, 02:10 AM||#22 (permalink)|
sources posted as patch on sourceforge
ipk size reduced (deleted timidity folder, ~12Mb)
b2867 -> b2886
- update Castle::BuildingInfo, add status for disabled building
- fixed: Dialog::BattleSummary, captain wins message
- battle: fixed buttons, status pos. for QVGA mode
- update Dialog::RecruitMonster, add switch monster type upgrade/downgrade
- update Dialog::RecruitMonster, add BTNMIN, change Resource::GetValidItems
- fixed blind answer, skip first response
- update Battle:: DialogBattleSurrender, Dialog::ArmyJoinWithCost, ArmySplitTroop
- add Dialog::ArmySplitTroop
- update marketplace dialog, add buy/sell info
- marketplace: add min button
- update Dialog::ArmyJoinWithCost
- fixed: Castle::GetDescription
- fixed battle: tower damage, moat reduce defense, add ballista info
- update: level up dialog and pickup chest dialog
- add game option: interface show/hide
- devel: change Surface::GetSize, remove bitset
Do you like it and want further development and update?
Last edited by Shadson; 10/03/2012 at 01:20 AM.
|10/20/2012, 05:32 AM||#23 (permalink)|
Great game - I was really surprised it worked so well on my Pre3. The only thing I've noticed is that the upgraded units do not seem to be purchasable (e.g., Greater Druids, Battle Dwarves, Red Dragons, etc.). Is this a bug, or perhaps something to do with the heroes2.agg file?
|11/10/2012, 04:01 PM||#24 (permalink)|
Hello, Damion, sorry for long delay.
try standard win32 version of fheroes2 (can be downloaded at free heroes2 engine | Free Games software downloads at SourceForge.net).
If it has the same behavior - it is a issue in main fheroes2 engine and you have to create a ticket at fheroes2 page at sourceforge. If not, I will check it inside webOS port.
I plan to update webOS version to latest fheroes engine build in couple week.
PS: thanks for donation.
|12/03/2012, 01:06 PM||#25 (permalink)|
This is really awesome!
-When I attack a castle with no hero inside it, the game crashes.
-It's impossible to buy upgraded units. You can click 'change' to buy the downgraded units, then double-click to upgrade them. Kind of annoying.
I'm on Pre 2 with Uberkernel.
It would also be nice to not constatly show the low-res warning box when moving around the menus.
Otherwise awesome job!
|12/05/2012, 02:56 AM||#26 (permalink)|
Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad