webOS Nation Forums >  Homebrew >  webOS Homebrew Apps > BirthdayList - view birthdays and set reminders
BirthdayList - view birthdays and set reminders
Like Tree4Likes

Old 05/11/2012, 06:11 PM   #21 (permalink)

Could you add an option for manual entry. Would be nice to add birthdays of say a contacts childern since they do not have a contact profile themselves.
Dsquare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/14/2012, 02:55 PM   #22 (permalink)

I would appreciate a birthday list created by internal database only (not the contact list). Of course as option: use db; use db and contacts; use contacts.

First reason is the mentioned children etc.

Second here (germany) with central euopean time and just one hour offset to utc, depending on client and server, the birthdays jump. Some save it with winter time and now with summer time the bday moved a day. This appears everywhere_ evolution, googlemail, blackberry etc. I am not sure, but i think this is a feature of local timezones at utc or just one hour offset.

Great app
nichtwirklich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/21/2012, 06:57 AM   #23 (permalink)

Just installed on Pre3 and TouchPad. Love the list, but particularly that it can be used to populate the calendar--much easier way to manage birthdays than just searching in the calendar.

Agree with the desire to link to phone/email/SMS.

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
bethel95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0