1.    #1  
    This is the thread where people who have downloaded my apps can come with questions or support. My first app (my location) should be live soon. If there any questions regarding it once it's available, please feel free to ask!

I now also have 5 more apps available, Shopping List, The webOS Quiz, Air Horn, PreDoodle Pics, and Android Flashlight. You can ask questions about those in this thread as well.
    Last edited by AwesomePalmPre127; 06/10/2012 at 05:40 PM.
    Hello, very nice work! I have it ony my Pre+ now. Whats your idea to do next? It will be available the map search? The app is opensource right, where can i look to the source?
  3.    #3  
    Hello thanks for downloading my app! I had originally planned to be done with the My Location project, but I may consider re-opening it again. As for the source code, it is enclosed in the ZIP file attached to this reply.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    In regards to the Android Flashlight app:

Kudos on the app, everything functions nicely and have enjoyed being able to control the birghtness. I do have two suggestions/issues/tweaks.

1) Would be nice to have the option to directly select the birghtness you want instead of haveing to cycle through all three. Maybe just my preference, and I guess it functions like a normal flashlight would.

2) Need a way to turn it off directly from within the app, here is what I have ran into. a) When on minimal birghtness, you have to cycle through all birghtness to turn it off (kinda defeats the min. birghtness feature. b) When I have the LED on, and put into card mode and close the LED stays on, I have to reopen the app and cycle through the brightness to turn it off. <--This would be my first fix, as card mode should keep it on (which it does) but swiping the card away should kill the process.

Great app though, but thought I would add my 2 cents for improvements. THANKS!

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    In regards to the Android Flashlight app:

Kudos on the app, everything functions nicely and have enjoyed being able to control the birghtness. I do have two suggestions/issues/tweaks.

1) Would be nice to have the option to directly select the birghtness you want instead of haveing to cycle through all three. Maybe just my preference, and I guess it functions like a normal flashlight would.

2) Need a way to turn it off directly from within the app, here is what I have ran into. a) When on minimal birghtness, you have to cycle through all birghtness to turn it off (kinda defeats the min. birghtness feature. b) When I have the LED on, and put into card mode and close the LED stays on, I have to reopen the app and cycle through the brightness to turn it off. <--This would be my first fix, as card mode should keep it on (which it does) but swiping the card away should kill the process.

Great app though, but thought I would add my 2 cents for improvements. THANKS!
    Thanks, I will look into it!
    "The best way to get something done is to begin" ~ Author Unknown
    Nice webOS quiz!
    Thank you for the webOS Quiz! I passed it ;-)
    good app