Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Alinaki View Post
    laingman, you need Enyo at least. It can be installed on 2.1 from 2.2.4 doctor
    Had it woking in 2.2.4, went back to 2.1 with enyo installed. It installed but won't launch. I think it cant work with 2.1, too bad not going back to 2.4 any time soon. Ii is very nice tho
    Another "hidden" patch, thanks!
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Thank you. it works fine on 2.2.4 Fre
    I can't get any of the three patches to install through WOSQI or Internalz on the Pre3.
    I get "only garbage was found in the patch input. Patch unexpectedly ends in the middle of line."
    Last edited by broncot; 10/05/2012 at 01:51 PM.
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    Bump
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    i can't find it in preware :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by zobi8225 View Post
    i can't find it in preware :-(
    I don't think it ever made it to preware. Install with webos quick install
    Could anyone provide xwtweak 0.2.1 please? Its on chinese forum, but i cant register because its completely chinese ...

xwtweak
    Got it ...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    What's different?
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    What's different?
    Accelerometer settings are stored now after phone restart and some cosmetic changes
    Last edited by michel_ng; 11/25/2012 at 09:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald522 View Post
    installed on pre2 running 2.1, wont launch. Maybe only works with 2.4
    Did you read it?

xwTweak 0.1.0 - Global Accelerometer Switch
    I will give it a shot on my Pre 3, maybe the patches will work, I'd like a device menu option instead of the icon....
    It requires 2.2.4 Donald522.
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    I will give it a shot on my Pre 3, maybe the patches will work, I'd like a device menu option instead of the icon....
    It requires 2.2.4 Donald522.
    Attached patch for device menu integration still works fine ... i can upload no-icon version of xwtweak if required
    Quote Originally Posted by michel_ng View Post
    Attached patch for device menu integration still works fine ... i can upload no-icon version of xwtweak if required
    I've never been able to install the patch, just tried it again with 0.2.1 without success. Will it work with other device menu patches? I have the flashlight patch installed.
    of course the patch will conflict with most other device menu patches... integration into the advanced device menu patches would be great.

I thank the dev for the great work!
    MartinH@webos likes this.
    any possibility to have this work through ModeSwitcher?
    Jimbode likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    of course the patch will conflict with most other device menu patches... integration into the advanced device menu patches would be great.

Well, its pretty easy to ajust this patch manually to already installed device menu patches
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post

I had it working even with advanced devic menu patches. But that was when I had 2.2.4 -won't work with 2.1 for some reason

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    If it maintains the status to "off" even after reboots, I'm fine with that... I'll test that and if it works I might write a patch for the camera app to enable the sensor if started and disable it on close. For me this really is the only use case I enable the accelerometer nowadays.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast