Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #41  
    @gizmo21
    Sorry, for the late answer.

I haven't made any chances to the webservice since the start of MTS-K.
    But the sources I get my data from, in parts already get their data from MTS-K. So parallel to their connection to MTS-K PreFuel users should also get the data from MTS-K.

Due to my lack of time and my new Motorola Razr i the priority of working on PreFuel decreased a lot...
    So I hope nobody will disappointed about not adding new features and stuff like that.

But beside that, If problems occur with the app, I will try to give my best to fix it.
    Seit Tagen bekomme ich nur Fehler @ Abfrage - hat sich da an der Datenbankabfrage etwas geändert ? Würde die app gerne weiternutzen - passiert übrigens auf TP sowie auf Pre 3 2.2.4...
    yep same bug here, with PLZ or city

as the cgi webservice in the app is answering, perhaps the queried fueldb-sources have changed their interface.
    I made a small quickfix, now its working again. You can download the ipk here.

The data is provided by the MTS-K.
    Thank you verymuch, looks and works nice. One little question, is there any possibility to get a bunch of results for a search? Or does the API only searches for entries in one PLZ? Maybe some results from neighbor PLZ would be cool too.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    You have the following possibilities:
    - 5 digits => Exact match of postcode
    - 2 to 4 digits => postcodes starting with these digits
    - alpanumeric input => name of town (exact match)
    Ok, didn't know this. Can I add 3 more requests?

GPS: -> using location name and PLZ and returns the one with the bigger result set
    Result set sorted be distance from current location (would need a conversion from address into position)
    Option to open Map Tool Pro instead of the default Map app.

Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    MartinH@webos likes this.
    Great, the fix seems to work on both Pre 3 and Touchpad. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by patty21 View Post
    I made a small quickfix, now its working again. You can download the ipk here.

The data is provided by the MTS-K.
    thx for updating this and letting it go through your server.

I patched my phones standard handler entry for maploc to have gmaps take it.

Now i see that the adress is passed over cross-app parameter like (perhaps already delivered from your server)
    "strasse hsnr, PLZ Ort" which preventing the adresssearch in maps
    Is it possible to eleminate this   , or is it a problem with my config?

btw. if you are interrested in adding symkey support for Umlauts just PM
    MartinH@webos likes this.
    I can replace this   by a space. This came from my data source and I passed this data without checking to the clients.
    Quote Originally Posted by patty21 View Post
    I can replace this   by a space. This came from my data source and I passed this data without checking to the clients.
    thx alot, that did it:

and btw. original author raudi already implemented the "Tankampel" image to see very fast if it's worth looking. I had my own implementation in the help scene, but this solution here is perhaps not very nice layout wise but very handy.

Just remove the comments ('//') in search.jsjsjs $near$ $line$ &$quot$;$name$: &$quot$;$reverseLocationContainer$&$quot$;*

and you get this:
    Last edited by gizmo21; 04/16/2014 at 11:51 AM.
    Not quite a webos topic but perhaps interessting for the prefuel users and perhaps usefull to rethink some refueling habbits:

Spritmonitor - Wie Sie günstig tanken - Auto & Mobil - Süddeutsche.de
    In the preperation of app cat shut down i'm going through apps i likeand wondered if there is word from raudi85 on releasing version 2.02 in preware. I seems he likes pattys patch (1st post) so why not getting it out to be easily installed by the community.
    I totally agree. I thought it was broken and no update on preware. Came by chance here and discovered the update.

Finally it´s working again, many thanks for it. If you update it on preware, many others could use it. Very useful program...

Greetings and keep up the great work...
  15.    #56  
    Sorry, for staying away from this thread for so a long time. But without having a webOS device in service, it's not that easy to stay in touch with this topic.

Because some of you are still using the app, I pushed all the source-code to github.
    If somebody likes to update the app, we can see if it's easier to publish it new to preware or to notify me to upload the new ipk.

https://github.com/raudi85/prefuel
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123