Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    With the latest version, when I turn the Touchpad on in the morning and unlock, the Agendaz screen is blank. Only after upswiping to go to card view does the Agendaz screen refresh and show the calendar and daily events. Prior to this version, everything displayed as expected.

Update: 0.3.9 works as expected.
    Last edited by WoodWulf; 01/13/2012 at 11:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Ok, the screenshot in your second post is missing and please tell me your locale settings and what you have selected in AgendaZ.
    Sorry about that. Here it is. My language is English (Australia) location Australia.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3.    #123  
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Does that explain the lack of mini-calendar title line and start day problem. (the quoted thread does says that it does not apply to version 3?)
  5.    #125  
    It doesn't apply to Enyo, but to Mojo. AgendaZ is a Mojo app. The starting week day is wrong too, maybe I might add an option for it.
    It doesn't apply to Enyo, but to Mojo. AgendaZ is a Mojo app. The starting week day is wrong too, maybe I might add an option for it.
    I don't know if it is of interest, but I do get a date title for each day and all appointments shown on the Pre 3 version.
  7.    #127  
    There is an AgendaZ update on Preware which should care about this webOS bug.
    There is an AgendaZ update on Preware which should care about this webOS bug.
    Thank you very much Metaview.
    Loving the update, but I still have AgendaZ auto-launching at midnight every night. any way to disable that?
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
  10.    #130  
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    Loving the update, but I still have AgendaZ auto-launching at midnight every night. any way to disable that?
    Yes, comes next. But it then will not be able to update it's icon...
    Yes, comes next. But it then will not be able to update it's icon...
    really? the old Agenda app and the Calendar app can both update their icon at midnight without needing to launch the app
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
  12.    #132  
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    really? the old Agenda app and the Calendar app can both update their icon at midnight without needing to launch the app
    Right, but I weren't able to use noWindow: true in appinfo.json and still get the calendar events. That's why the AgendaZ stage is created automatically and I hven't found a way to surpress it. The calendar uses noWindow: true in appinfo.json and has full control over the stage creation...
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    @MetaView I figured it out. I unfollowed local weather from the Google Calendar website, did a sync, and now the preferences don't go on forever. Thanks for the great app.

@ashi: I can't reproduce it. The calendars are read on app launch.

"01.07.69" - 01.07.70" should be fixed now.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Right, but I weren't able to use noWindow: true in appinfo.json and still get the calendar events. That's why the AgendaZ stage is created automatically and I hven't found a way to surpress it. The calendar uses noWindow: true in appinfo.json and has full control over the stage creation...

Hopefully you can't at least have it turned on or off. i don't need an updating icon, I do want to get rid of the auto launch of AgendaZ
    johncc and Audemars02 like this.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    +1
    gotcha! any way to give an option for the autoload then? like the poster a few before me, i would rather not have the icon update if that means auto launching at midnight

Like any of my work:
  17.    #137  
    yes, in the next update.
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    In the current version, when I open AgendaZ normally, it works fine. I have it set to display 14 days forward. When it opens in Exhibition mode, it displays only today. In previous versions, it would display the 14 day selection.

US, English.
  19.    #139  
    Are you sure you didn't select the original Agenda in exhibition mode?
    Doing something wrong! I cannot seem to access any ability to enter data into the app. When loaded I get the basic front page and cannot do anything else other than enter preferences. Cannot even change dates! Any advice would be appreciated.
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast