Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
  1.    #101  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Any chance of having the start day of the week for the AgendaZ calendar the same as the selection in the main calendar and maybe also a day title row? Thank you.
    It's using the default week start for your locale. I'm probably unable to grab any calendar settings. But I will check it. What's wrong with your locale settings?
    Also, which day title row do you speak about?
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    I've uninstalled it. I would come down the next morning to find a black screen. I swipe up and Agenda appears. Not quite what I want.

But it's a good app - just didn't do it for me.

Alan
    The exhibition mode stuff can be a little fiddly still, although I don't think I've had any problems in the last couple of versions, but I also haven't run the app outside of exhibition mode in quite some time, either.

Apologies if this has been covered already somewhere in this thread .. but .. if I start typing into AgendaZ in exhibition, from a Bluetooth keyboard, what exactly is it doing, if that's intentional for that to be allowed? I start typing, and whatever I type replaces the "day of the week" in the upper left hand corner, and the calendar starts showing it as being "1/1/1969-1/31/1970". I tried inputting different dates and date ranges, and didn't really figure anything out.

And I just tried to touchscreen my gf's laptop to save this message.. lol
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  4.    #104  
    When you just start typing you will trigger a search when you press enter.
    i have this "01.07.69" - 01.07.70" too when launching Agendaz from Just Type Laucher or directly type after starting the app from Launcherpage.
    When selecting Go to Date... before the search the range displays correctly.

Was different on some version before.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    now i deleted agendaz from my touchpad.
    i like it, but it's annoying to have a black screen at the morning-start of using touchpad and then to have to swipe agendaz away.
    Mode Switcher would help on that, though.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Oddly, in the preferences screen, the calendar selection shows Palm Profile, Facebook, my Google calendar, my friends' Google calendars, weather, my Google calendar, my friends' Google calendars, weather, and keeps repeating Google calendars.

Pre 2, webOS 2.2.4, latest version, though I noticed it in older versions too.
  9.    #109  
    @ashi: I can't reproduce it. The calendars are read on app launch.

"01.07.69" - 01.07.70" should be fixed now.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    It's using the default week start for your locale. I'm probably unable to grab any calendar settings. But I will check it. What's wrong with your locale settings?
    Also, which day title row do you speak about?
    I have the start of week set to Sunday, but in AgendaZ the calendar starts with Monday.

I was talking about titling the calendar with S M T W T F S, but it's no biggie.
  11.    #111  
    sorry, I can't follow you. Can you make a screenshot? For me the calendar has such header.
  12.    #112  
    Hm, the post is gone...
    Anyway, when you swipe left/right you will need to tap the header and select follow today to go back to the real follow now mode.
    @MetaView

könntest du eine Einstellung einbauen, die verhindert, dass Agendaz jeden Tag um 00:00 hochkommt?! Irgendwie kann ich nicht abschalten, auch wenn keine Termine an dem Tag vorhanden sind ...
  14.    #114  
    ja, ich bin da halt noch am probieren, ohne den Alarm um 00:00 kann AgendaZ sein Icon nicht anpassen, durch die Art und Weise des App-Assistenten kann ich bisher AgendaZ nicht am Aufpoppen hindern.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbackdave View Post
    MetaView:

Latest release fills in all the missing stuff - works fine on both Pre2 and TP, with one issue on TP --

Starting TP in landscape and then rotating to portrait leaves whitespace at the bottom of the events view, and scrolling portrait and switching back and forth modes that whitespace sticks around in strange ways!

THANKS FOR YOUR WORK ON THIS!
    This problem still exists in update installed today (and it is next year ----GRIN)
    Dave
    ... Not really and definitely willing to help.
  16.    #116  
    Yes, and I don't know what to do to fix it, it's only in portrait, not in landscape, I guess you will need to turn your TouchPad
    Yes, and I don't know what to do to fix it, it's only in portrait, not in landscape, I guess you will need to turn your TouchPad
    OK by me - I don't use portrait unless forced to do so ( being forced to)
    Dave
    ... Not really and definitely willing to help.
    sorry, I can't follow you. Can you make a screenshot? For me the calendar has such header.
    AgendaZ display. No title line to calendar and please note that the appointment is for 19th Jan - no date title in the list. A number of other appointments are not displayed. My Pre 3 shows all appointments.

Standard calendar showing start-of-week day
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by johncc; 01/06/2012 at 06:08 PM.
    @MetaView

As you suspected, there are problems associated with localisation. I changed the language to DE and rebooted. This is the AgendaZ display of the same data as my previous message. There are still appointments not displayed which are displayed by AgendaZ on my Pre 3.
    Last edited by johncc; 01/06/2012 at 06:09 PM.
  20.    #120  
    Ok, the screenshot in your second post is missing and please tell me your locale settings and what you have selected in AgendaZ.