Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
  1.    #81  
    Sorry, no clue. I would need to test it with mode switcher, next year
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    moin,

MetaView, if there´s an appointment set for almost the whole day, like "07:00 - 22:00", AgendaZ will show a red negative time for the whole day, beginning with 07:01.

Is this intended?
  3.    #83  
    Yes, if you have 'time to event' enabled, it will show the time since beginning of the event after start.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    @Dave: Already got such reports but couldn't reproduce. Thanks for the manual, will fix it next year
    Is it next year yet? ONLY KIDDING!

HAPPY NEW YEAR and thanks for AgendaZ (and all you other "works"!
    Dave
    ... Not really and definitely willing to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Yes, if you have 'time to event' enabled, it will show the time since beginning of the event after start.
    yes, I'd like to have the time to event shown, but only until the event started. After it started it's rather annoying to see just how late I am
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    i love agendaz, but agendaz on my pre3 is buggy. every morning when i put it out of flight modus, agendaz pops up and i have to minimize and push it away. i deinstalled and installed, but the same behaviour (same on touchpad, if wifi is activated after the night).
    very annoying.
    :-(
  7.    #87  
    The last AgendaZ version launches itself every midnight to adjust its icon. In the next update it will do it in the background.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Good to know. This seems to explain why Agendaz is open in minimized card view when I first turn on my phone in AM. I'd appreciate your planned tweak to save me the step of swiping it away each day.
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
  9.    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by kwall View Post
    Really love the idea for this app since the original Agenda app quit but I have a question. I installed this on my TP and for some reason the 'Go to Date' option does not seem to be working. It will allow me to define the date to go to but when I hit the button to go, nothing happens. Tried uninstall/re-install option to no avail. Am I missing something?
    Just tried, works here. The left part of the screen still shows the current day, but the list starts on the day you selected.
  10.    #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    Meta, do you have any idea why I can't open AngendaZ with Mode Switcher?
    Well, I'm unable to configure Mode Switcher at all... Any example?
    goto MODESWITCHER

tap ADD CUSTOM MODE
    fill in name for mode, like "Lift-off AgendaZ"
    mode type = modifier
    automation = immediate (both)

tap "triggers"
    tap "add trigger"
    choose "time of day trigger"
    fill in desired times (X)
    swipe back

tap "actions"
    tap "add app"
    choose "AgendaZ"
    check to see if "on start" is set to "do nothing", "on close" is set to "close started", and that AgendaZ is set to "launch" = "on mode start"

set settings whatever or leave it alone.

close configuration screen(s)
    close MS

wait until time (X) comes. MS should switch modes, start off AgendaZ, sit there until time set above ends, then MS should close AgendaZ.
  12.    #92  
    If I do this, AgendaZ is launched and closed as configured. I wonder what the problem is.
    I guess he ran into the problem of exhibition-mode apps not starting "normal" any more after having been in exhibition mode. So it´s not related to MS specifically.

I experience this from time to time, but not only with AgendaZ, but with other exhibition-mode-apps as well.
  14.    #94  
    I've added some code in the last update to ensure the relaunch after exhibition mode, but I don't know if it works 100% reliable.
    It has gotten better is what I can say.

That said I must admit that I haven´t paid too much attention to this problem (that is, exhibition apps not starting normally any more after once being in exhibition mode before). Every time I ran into this problem I noticed (esp. through PreWare´s startup checking) other system malfunctions that made me reboot anyway, so I never really tried to go after this problem.
    Every day at midnight, AgendaZ launches on my Pre 3. I don't think I have set any modeswitcher or other task to do that. I am not talking about exhibition. Just whenever the time passes midnight, a card opens with AgendaZ -- without me doing anything! What is going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by m-h-k View Post
    Every day at midnight, AgendaZ launches on my Pre 3. I don't think I have set any modeswitcher or other task to do that. I am not talking about exhibition. Just whenever the time passes midnight, a card opens with AgendaZ -- without me doing anything! What is going on?
    Same here !

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Any chance of having the start day of the week for the AgendaZ calendar the same as the selection in the main calendar and maybe also a day title row? Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by m-h-k View Post
    See #87 above
    Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Same here !

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    See #87 above
    Dave
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast