Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
  1.    #61  
    @silverbackdave: no it doesn't need a refresh button, what you've seen was some misunderstanding introduced by the 'jump to any date' feature. Next update will fix it. The help scene, right, it's missing the back button. Will add it.

@carldc: check out the last picture I've twittered, it shows you the portrait view with a bigger time displayed on middle top.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    I was going to write and suggest the time display! Thanks for reading my mind. It runs over the Month and Year slightly on the Pre3, but its a nice improvement. Perfect on the TP.

Thanks much.
    Jim Altman
    Palm III ->Treos 600->650->750->Pro->Pre Plus->Pre 2->Pre3+TouchPad
    @MetaView

- Time looks good in both orientations on TP, and in landscape on Pre2

- But, as noted above, crowds into date in Pre2 portrait
    -- suggesting simple change for phone portrait: use A / P in place of AM / PM
    Dave
    ... Not really and definitely willing to help.
  4.    #64  
    It's perfect in 24h mode Well, it's some extra work just for you AM/PM guys, tsss....
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    It's perfect in 24h mode Well, it's some extra work just for you AM/PM guys, tsss....
    Sorry - but I, at 69 yrs of age, still cannot get my feeble brain to do an auto-subtract of 12 to make 24 hr fit my long years of training ....

GRIN
    Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbackdave View Post
    sorry - but i, at 69 yrs of age, still cannot get my feeble brain to do an auto-subtract of 12 to make 24 hr fit my long years of training ....

Grin
    that being said, how do i convert it to 24 hour?
    Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbackdave View Post
    that being said, how do i convert it to 24 hour?
    Duh - change the system time mode - what a dummy I am - told you my mind was weak
    Dave
  8.    #68  
    69 years? Ok, I will display it in Roman numerals
    to be honest, I'll check it with AM/PM and will adjust it accordingly.
    somline likes this.
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    Reducing it would solve it, but I have alway felt am/pm on the current time is unnecessary, I am only 59 1/2, but I have never been confused about whether its light or dark outside.
    Jim Altman
    Palm III ->Treos 600->650->750->Pro->Pre Plus->Pre 2->Pre3+TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    i sadly still get "Bitte warten" forever (tested 20min+) on searching (like the old "Agenda as App"). I start thinking it has something to do with my calendars on Pre2 (Palm Profile,google 6 calendars, echo, icalImporter, bholiday2, facebook) - on my Test Pre3 (with very few entries) this works . But the display of the events in the correct day is now working on both devices and also the calendar choosing works good. Well so far i can only use it as advanced Agenda app without search.

Lumberjack follow log on entering search request:
    Code:
    [2011-12-13 12:59:31] (AgendaZ) Error: 178969: dateStart: 1260658800000(Sun Dec 13 2009 00:00:00 GMT+0100 (CET))
    [2011-12-13 12:59:31] (AgendaZ) Error: 3: dateEnd: 1355353200000(Thu Dec 13 2012 00:00:00 GMT+0100 (CET))
    there are many more errors shown when loading agendaz, but these are the only two when searching
    just wanted to report that the recent iterations of Agendaz and/or the removal of some "bad" calendar entries make just type search possible for me now.
    It still takes 1min+ to see result, but i'm no longer waiting for ever. thx for this app
    for me, there is one glitch that I found. It doesn't seem to show whole day event entries. Just those with time.
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    for me, there is one glitch that I found. It doesn't seem to show whole day event entries. Just those with time.
    Did you switch that setting on? Works for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    69 years? Ok, I will display it in Roman numerals
    to be honest, I'll check it with AM/PM and will adjust it accordingly.
    OMG - then I would have to RECALL how to subtract in Roman Numerals - YIKES

BAG
    Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jaltman View Post
    Reducing it would solve it, but I have alway felt am/pm on the current time is unnecessary, I am only 59 1/2, but I have never been confused about whether its light or dark outside.
    Your lucky - my family keeps me inside a closed, no-window room all the time - so light dark has no meaning --- also gets dark here at 1715 so light dark would not be enuf help, even if I could see..

BIG GRIN
    Last edited by silverbackdave; 12/25/2011 at 10:31 AM. Reason: typo correction
    Dave
    MetaView:

Latest release fills in all the missing stuff - works fine on both Pre2 and TP, with one issue on TP --

Starting TP in landscape and then rotating to portrait leaves whitespace at the bottom of the events view, and scrolling portrait and switching back and forth modes that whitespace sticks around in strange ways!

THANKS FOR YOUR WORK ON THIS!
    Last edited by silverbackdave; 12/28/2011 at 10:19 AM. Reason: typo
    Dave
    Really love the idea for this app since the original Agenda app quit but I have a question. I installed this on my TP and for some reason the 'Go to Date' option does not seem to be working. It will allow me to define the date to go to but when I hit the button to go, nothing happens. Tried uninstall/re-install option to no avail. Am I missing something?
    Anyway to get agendaZ to stay awake while open?

I know I can use exhibition mode, but I like the landscape view which can't be done in exhibition mode on pre 3 :-(

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  18.    #78  
    @Dave: Already got such reports but couldn't reproduce. Thanks for the manual, will fix it next year

@kwall: will check it, thx for the report

@sketch42: will add it as feature, or you use 'nodoze' app for staying awake
    Just wanted to thank you for this app. It is perfect for glancing and seeing what I have planned for the next month at a glance. So useful!
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Meta, do you have any idea why I can't open AngendaZ with Mode Switcher?
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

Thanks webOS Internals!

@thereddestdog
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast