Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    You must see his bluetooth watch integration. Incredible.
    What is this? I looked on his website and did could not figure out what you were referring to...
    Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> Sprint Centro --> Sprint Pre- --> AT&T Veer/ Pre 2/ Pre 3, Touchpad
  2.    #22  
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I really like the app!! Just tried it on the Touchpad. The layout is totally off though on the Touchpad. I guess I'm just too impatient
  4.    #24  
    You are
    spud101 likes this.
    Pretty nice looking. But can it be used in 1.4.5? I see it in my Preware, but apps description say 2.x or above. so.......
    Quote Originally Posted by irisave View Post
    Pretty nice looking. But can it be used in 1.4.5? I see it in my Preware, but apps description say 2.x or above. so.......
    Note the first post - 2.x and up only.
    Thanks MetaView. A great addition to webOS. Looking forward to the TP version.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by irisave View Post
    There is a different AgendaView app for webOS 1.4.5 available.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Finally a great agenda app on 2.x! Will the Ubercalendar patch be updated soon to remove the AgendaView icon from the launcher and have the calendar app to open AgendaZ?

Too bad I'll be getting a Nexus soon..
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

Thanks webOS Internals!

@thereddestdog
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    Finally a great agenda app on 2.x! Will the Ubercalendar patch be updated soon to remove the AgendaView icon from the launcher and have the calendar app to open AgendaZ?
    Yes, this patch is already submitted.
    Too bad I'll be getting a Nexus soon..
    Better swap it against a Pre3 fast
    jc-Treo likes this.
    I had the same issue with "not starting after exhibition mode" as discussed before on my 2.x pimped pre plus.

But when I put it back on the stone nothing happens for 20 seconds and then agendaz comes back up again.

Regards
    Umbi
  12.    #32  
    the last update brings it full screen on TP
    it seemed it was installed automagically on my pre3 and pre2. How is that done Ubercalendar got also an update today, but i had to ack this before installing. Is this some kind of new update voodoo u got from the dark HP (open)sources?
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    I really like the app!! Just tried it on the Touchpad. The layout is totally off though on the Touchpad. I guess I'm just too impatient
    yes same for my touchpad......
    Palm Pre- Unlocked O2 Germany
    Palm Pre 2 Unlocked UK
    HP Pre 3 Unlocked Fr
    HP TouchPad 16Gb WiFi US
  15.    #35  
    If you have the update from yesterday installed, it should look alright on a TouchPad.
    I just installed it today, and it's. . . .not.

Looks nice, if the background did work all the way, though. I could go for a wider pane on the right hand side, though. And I'd like to be able to turn off the color indicators...
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  17.    #37  
    ok, then it seems to be tye wrong version. Will see if I find the time for another upload today, or if not then tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    it seemed it was installed automagically on my pre3 and pre2. How is that done Ubercalendar got also an update today, but i had to ack this before installing. Is this some kind of new update voodoo u got from the dark HP (open)sources?
    ok, then it seems to be tye wrong version. Will see if I find the time for another upload today, or if not then tomorrow.
    ah now that makes sense. the automagical update was a fake update. This time i had to acknowlegde the update. Now the fontsize is smaller....
    Thanks MetaView, for this eagerly sought for application.

In "Preferences", in "ALL DAY EVENTS" I'm sure you meant "On Respective Days" instead of "On Respected Days".

One suggestion, if possible, can you put the date on the AgendaZ icon just like the native Calendar application? Then, this can replace the Calendar in the Quick Launch bar.

- mvk
    Game over!
  20.    #40  
    Fontsize isn't smaller, just some empty romm is removed to fit more info on screen. Also the event text is a normal font, leaving bold just for date markers. I think it is better readable now.

@GreenHex: thx for the correction. Changing icons is already on my todo list.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast