Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    I should email my daughter about what I want for christmas this year;-)
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    I did found a solution for the pre 3 to show incoming calls number on the watch. This works pretty good. What makes me wonder: My Pre 3 shows the callers name (if in contacts), but CallSynergizer.jsjsjs $only$ $has$ $the$ $number$ $available$. $The$ $Log$ $shows$:

com.palm.systemui SystemUI - Phone Notification {"macroEventCalls": {"counter": 10, "event": "incoming", "eventCall": {"eventCalls": {"call": {"ignored": false, "callState": "incoming", "cnapName": "", "origin": "unknown", "conferenceId": 0, "number": "+4962333531...", "contactName": "unknown", "id": 4, "counter": 3}, "previousStatus": "disconnected", "statusChange": "incoming"}}}, "returnValue": true}, palmInitFramework2112:14
    Does anyone have an idea, how to get a callers name?

Thanks

Marcel
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Here is the official product information from Sony:
    MBW-150MUSIC | Sony Ericsson Bluetooth® Watch | Sony | Sony Store USA

Metaview: Perhaps you should put the link into the first post.

HaPe
  4.    #24  
    I've updated the first post. Now I try to implement a real b/w bitmap font for 2 line display.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    I did patch my installation of ProjectMacaw to send it's notifications to the watch. Will try to submit the code to ProjectMacaw, that no patch needs to be updated with every update of the app. I will include the option switch in the patch. On my Pre 2 / 3 tweaks looks like this now:

I would recommend the following for patching apps:

- make a patch for the app you want and send it to the developer
    - If possible, ask the developer if they could integrate it. (to avoid patches to be updated with app updates)
    - Add the option switch to the tweaks.json of the MW150-Patch

Thus tweaks could be a central place to turn on/off messages to the watch and the app developers won't have to integrate switches etc. into their settings! Less work for them - hopefully easier to convince them to make accept it

What do you think about it? Should I rename it "Available MW150 Tweaks" ?
    Last edited by mgmft; 12/14/2011 at 05:23 AM.
    MAMISHO likes this.
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    Here is a quick ToDo-AppWish-List for the patch. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...lvPw8SvzQ/edit
    Last edited by mgmft; 12/14/2011 at 06:30 AM.
    MAMISHO likes this.
  7.    #27  
    Just uploaded 0.9.8 to Preware. It now supports 2 lined text and uses a much better readable font (rendering isn't done by canvas anymore).
    Rnp likes this.
    Can anyone tell me does WebOS phone connect & operate with 2 bluetooth devices at the same time? So I can connect the phone with the watch and a bluetooth headset at the same time.
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    Yes! Tried it with my car stereo and BT stereo headset. No problem to stream music and still keep the watch connected to the Pre 2 / 3
    I should email my daughter about what I want for christmas this year;-)
    Great! Your daughter can buy two?

I have a doubt now: I like the 150, but this is a woman style... well... I have to find my "female side"?

Serious... What I REALLY love it was the executive model! Man... I really, really like this design in steel, but is very expensive to me now...

Well... really, really congratulations!! All you are great!!

Suggest: Can you see if can work with Smartwatch?

If don't, this is a wonderfull function that MANY would like use in his MBW-150:

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  11.    #31  
    MBW150 is the bigger watch
    Picture: http://www.webosnation.com/mw150
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    BTW: There are some cheap new ones on ebay: Sony Ericsson MBW-150 Bluetooth Uhr Black Edition oder Orange Music | eBay

I have this one:
  13.    #33  
    Yes, without the correct patches the app is nothing. @mgmft already submitted patches for different devices. They should appear in Preware soon.
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    I did just commit the code for ProjectMacaw (forward notification messages to the watch) to github. Thus it will probably be in the next update of ProjectMacaw. The patch has to be installed also, since the tweaks option will be added through the patch. I hope it gets release soon!
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Crosspost from Music Remix tread for documentation :
    Quote Originally Posted by HaPe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Dan,

Ok, ok... I cannot buy ( ) until now, but do you know if I can foward and rewind using the Metaview's MW150 for Sony Ericsson?

Best Regards...
    Hi rnp, we try to get it working in general (simulating the few and rev buttons from a bluetoooth headset). Then it should work with any app supporting this buttons on webOS.
    But I'm still investigation webOS to find the right point to stick it in, Metaviews app already support the buttons, but we do not know how to tell webos that they was pressed to forward it to the listening apps.

We should keep this discussion in the other tread.

I send the needed changes to support the Title display in Music Remix to dan. Perhaps he will include it in a future release if there are enough requests. I hope so.

HaPe
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    The patch is available for 2.2.x. You can find it in the "Notifications" section. "Bluetooth watch - SE MBW-150)". Update for 2.2.x already uploaded and 2.1.x patch also. These should be made available soon. Have fun!
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmft View Post
    The patch is available for 2.2.x. You can find it in the "Notifications" section. "Bluetooth watch - SE MBW-150)". Update for 2.2.x already uploaded and 2.1.x patch also. These should be made available soon. Have fun!
    Could it be that you mixed the numbers? I can find it only in the 2.1.0 feed and not any other 2.x.x feed.

HaPe
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    Hi HaPe,

I didn't mix it up! Strangely the patch appears for 2.2.0-2.2.4: webOS-Patches Web Portal

But if you look at ipk.preware.org the file only appears for 2.2.4:
    webOS-Patches Web Portal
    http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-....2.4-2_all.ipk

For 2.1.0 and 2.1.2 the ipk there, but not for 2.1.1! On the patches it's there for 2.1.1 also!

Weird!

-----UPDATE------
    I did resubmit, and they got approved. I hope they show up in the feeds in the next couple of hours. Meanwhile:

For 2.1.x you can download and install:
    http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-....1.0-0_all.ipk

For 2.2.x you can download and install:
    http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-....2.4-2_all.ipk
    Last edited by mgmft; 12/15/2011 at 08:54 AM.
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    Looks like the patches are all approved and active now! Please test on 2.1.2, 2.2.3 and 2.2.4 especially! If you had them installed manually before, please uninstall and remove the tweaks file manually before!
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmft View Post
    Looks like the patches are all approved and active now! Please test on 2.1.2, 2.2.3 and 2.2.4 especially! If you had them installed manually before, please uninstall and remove the tweaks file manually before!
    Worked without problems (Pre3 2.2.0). But I miss the switch for the call notification in Tweaks. It was there in the manual version.

HaPe
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast