Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
Like Tree67Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by treolivesuk View Post
    Thanks for replying, Grabber. I don't know much about patches, although I see what you mean about it being for different files. I will hold out hope that Metaview sees this thread and has a patch for 2.1.2!

TLUK
    No problem. I'm sure he'd be able to do it much faster, but if I get some time, I'll see what the patch is modifying and compare the two versions of that file. Hopefully it's the only one that's different. I can't remember if I have a Veer running 2.1.2 to test on though.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    No problem. I'm sure he'd be able to do it much faster, but if I get some time, I'll see what the patch is modifying and compare the two versions of that file. Hopefully it's the only one that's different. I can't remember if I have a Veer running 2.1.2 to test on though.

That would be very good of you, thank you
    @Metaview - would it be possible to get a master on/off/connect/disconnect, for times when the watch isn't going to be connected? Most of the time my watch is paired to my daily driver, so this Pre3 periodically launches the dashboard stage and logs an error connecting to the watch.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011