12/03/2011, 04:45 AM
GC-gogo is a tool for geocaching. It's a fork of precaching.
This app is an unofficial client and not developed or provided by Groundspeak Inc.
A free geocaching.com account is required.
With GC-gogo you can:
- Browse caches by GPS position, coordinates, keyword, GC-code, found by user, hidden by user
- View cache detail
- View spoiler images and gallery
- View logs
- View waypoints
- Add/Delelte waypoints, make a waypoint projection
- Navigate to cache location / waypoints
- View trackables
- Post logs for caches and trackables
Tweet your finds
- Export to MapTool (Pro)
You can install the latest stable via App Catalog.
Here you can find an unstable beta (installable also via Preware), which is for testing and preview purposes only.
Source code is available @ Github.
GC-gogo is free, but if you like it, feel free to donate.