Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes
    Hi,

Thank you so much for your reply. No, I found my first treasure before becoming a premium member (by a few hours ;-) ). In my area it seems that many caches are premium members only. I don't know why that is.

Scott
    Hi,
    I only approve post above. Premium caches fails on "Error occured on cache code parsing" error. But in Beta from Preware, it works OK.
    I didn't ripped the code, so I don\t know where is difference.

If you need some more information on this error, write please and I try to help
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuje View Post
    Hi,
    I only approve post above. Premium caches fails on "Error occured on cache code parsing" error. But in Beta from Preware, it works OK.
    I didn't ripped the code, so I don\t know where is difference.

If you need some more information on this error, write please and I try to help
    Hi!

The beta version I find in preware doesn't work with premium either. I get the same error!

Scott

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  4.    #24  
    The new version is now available in AppCat. This will also fix the premium member issue.
    I'm afraid it still doesn't work with premium caches. I greatly appreciate the fact that this app is so well supported. Kudos to you!

Scott
    Still no change.
    App from AppCalog (1.1.2) doesn't work and Beta loads cache OK, too with Reload ...

No idea, where is problem ...
  7.    #27  
    I cant reproduce the premium cache bug, but I have multiple reports, that it works on some devices and on some devices doesnt. I uploaded a new version to preware, which might fix this. If you have problems, please check, if the new version works.
    There is now also an advanced bug reporting (Preferences -> Send anonymous reports) which should help me if there are still problems.
    Beta is still OK. Just tested.
    Anonyous reports I have enabled.
    If I could help, I would, but I don't have courage to investigate all the code
    1.1.3 is now OK. Thanks for update
    Hi patty21,
    I recently got a Pre 3 but I saw that you didn't intend to implement the magnetic compass soon, thats why I took care of that. I had to do a few changes to compass-assistant.jsjsjs, $it$'$s$ $attached$ $to$ $this$ $post$*. $This$ $works$ $fine$ $on$ $my$ $Pre$ $3$ $and$ $all$ $other$ $devices$ $are$ $not$ $affected$ $by$ $the$ $changes$. ($Are$ $there$ $actually$ $more$ $devices$ $with$ $compasses$?)
    It would be very nice if you could include my changes in the next official release. Until then I'll just cache with my own version
    Someone mentioned that there should be a toggle to enable/disable this feature, and I think so, too, because the "holding the phone flat" thing affects the compass a lot. But I didn't include that because I didn't wanted to do too much changes to your code.

* I had to change the file extension from .jsjsjs $to$ .$txt$ $due$ $to$ $attachement$ $restrictions$.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Jimbode likes this.
  11.    #31  
    Seddy, thanks for the patch, I will test this on my Pre3 and add it to the source.

Currently I'm working on V2, but it will still take a while, since I introduce a new database...

And I'm not happy with that fix for premium member caches. (It causes, that you will be logged off on all computers.) I have to change this again.
  12.    #32  
    I just uploaded a new beta to preware.

This update brings:
    • Magnetic compass support for Pre3 (thanks to Seddy for contribution). You have to enable this feature in preferences (if you device doesn't have a magnetic compass, this switch has no function). On a table, this works fine, but if you hold the device in your hands, it spins a lot around ... try it, if this is not useful for you disable it.
    • Corrected coordinates (click on the coordinates on gc.com website, if you have multi or mystery caches) are now shown correctly. In extended view, you will find a hint and the original coordinates.
    • You can now set the number of logs to 0 to avoid an additional request for logs (needs time and traffic).
    • New login routine, which sould you keep logged in. The login will not checked at starup anymore. A new login is only performed, if you change credentials or the system detects any problems (see the premium member issue).
  13.    #33  
    A first preview to the upcomping version 2.0 is now available @ preware.

Some of the new features:
    • Revised database code and log management (shows now Finds/DNFs/FavPoints)
    • Mass download function
    • Cache map (uses MapTool)

Known issues:
    • If you want to download more than about 100 caches, you must disable logs (set it to 0 in preferences). Otherwise your device may reboot (downloaded caches are kept, except the last one)
    Hi Patty21,
    I have sent you a version adapted to the Touchpad. I hope you received it.
    Thank you for your work, GC-gogo is the best app for geocaching.
    berzerk likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by pitsop View Post
    Hi Patty21,
    I have sent you a version adapted to the Touchpad. I hope you received it.
    Thank you for your work, GC-gogo is the best app for geocaching.
    You have a TP-Version with full screen?

Is it available for others?

This would be great!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by berzerk View Post
    You have a TP-Version with full screen?

Is it available for others?

This would be great!!!
    Yes. I have it.
    Patty is really an amazing developer.
    I adapted GC-gogo to the Touchpad screen and added back icons.

Quote Originally Posted by pitsop View Post
    Yes. I have it.
    Patty is really an amazing developer.
    I adapted GC-gogo to the Touchpad screen and added back icons.

Is it audacious to ask for it?

How can I get it?
    Still a little work to do with magnetic compass. I will try to fix it but the rest of "GC-gogo-HD" is working fine in my Touchpad.
    I sent this to Patty21. He will test it this week and I guess he will publish it soon.
    Thank you for this really great app.
    I can't get the stable version from the App Catalog on my Pixi Plus with WebOS 2.1. Currently I have the BETA from Preware installed. Is there a way to get the stable ipk from somewhere else ?
    Best Wishes!
  20.    #40  
    I just uploaded version 2.0.0 to the AppCat. It is equal to the beta-2012.06.18, which is available @preware.
    pitsop likes this.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast