Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
Like Tree19Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bi0tech View Post
    That doesn't look like a state file from 0.1.5. Uninstall / reboot - install 0.1.5 from preware or however your usual install method is.
    Yes, my "amixer-restore.state" looks too small doesn't it. But nevermind: I'm a bit ashamed to say this, but yesterday I plugged in some other old cheap headset, and the sound was completely different, not tinny and weak.

So indeed I'm to blame for blaming your app, as it was my headset that was faulty. I'm sure it's because of sweat moisture (I only use them while running, and we have such a hot summer here in Spain). I'll buy another cheapo headset this afternoon to enjoy your sound enhancements again.

By the way, I'll always choose cheap earbuds as they can be easily damaged, and also from my horrible experience with the expensive Nokia BH 505 blootooh headset I bought long ago: It stopped working after an hour of use (got replaced twice), sounds worse, has to be charged, makes the phone drain battery, and weights a lot and wobbles in your head. A complete disaster. One up for the cheap wired!
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    upgrade to lunace 4.9 breaks touchvol dashboard!

there it is. Don't know why xept to say that 4.9 has new api code for custom touchpad notifications...
    Quote Originally Posted by slip View Post

there it is. Don't know why xept to say that 4.9 has new api code for custom touchpad notifications...
    A more precise description would be good...
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
    knownboyofno likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by slip View Post

It's working fine for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    It's working fine for me.
    It works for me as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by kayphoonstar View Post
    It works for me as well.
    I can open main program but the notification dashboad will not start whtsoever! Tnx tried unin and reinstal
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789