1.    #1  
    This is a simple calculator and base converter made for the HP Touchpad. It features both a main app and a very cool popup calculator and converter. You can use the popup on top of other applications, this truly shows the multitasking in WebOS. Calculator features a stack to save your answers.

Base Converter converts between binary, octal, hexadecimal and decimal.

I want to add more features upon request and feedback. I guess more feedback will mean more features. This is in the early stages and I will constantly add more and more features.
    I need vibration for button pressing, is this possible?
    Also do you need beta testers?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilotovef View Post
    I need vibration for button pressing, is this possible?
    Also do you need beta testers?
    The app should be available in the repository. I can't post a link until I have 5 posts so the link is precetral and then calcnode-calculator-converter.

Regarding your first question I will look into that but I am not sure if I can do it or not.

Also, the app as of right now is awaiting moderator approval.
    Last edited by theone-cze; 10/10/2011 at 04:56 PM.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theone-cze View Post
    This is a simple calculator and base converter made for the HP Touchpad. It features both a main app and a very cool popup calculator and converter. You can use the popup on top of other applications, this truly shows the multitasking in WebOS.
    Nice idea! However, Once the popup is open, I cannot dismiss it. I got rid of the popup by deleting the app, but that seems a little drastic.
    I can has full scientific functions? Pretty please?
    Quote Originally Posted by lar3ry View Post
    Nice idea! However, Once the popup is open, I cannot dismiss it. I got rid of the popup by deleting the app, but that seems a little drastic.
    Likewise.. in fact I also posted this in the 'comments' section at:

CalcNode: Calculator & Converter | The #1 HP webOS, TouchPad, Pre, and Veer Community | PreCentral.net

Where I now see that pressing 'home' button dismisses the Mini-Calc. even after the main app is swiped away.

OK.. thanks.. that'll do fine! I've got so OUT of the habit of using 'Home' button!

Really nice calc app especially mini mode. But I have problem to dismiss it at first time use it. I think x icon should be added so we can avoid using home button. Other thing is, I need the app runs in mini mode as default. Hope it can be added to. A bug I found is the icon at notification area if I pressed it, there is message said click to launch,but when I click it nothing happened, the mini mode still not opened. I need to launch from the app menu, then choose mini version.

Nice work, looking forward for next release
  8.    #8  
    The update should have addressed the pop-up not opening under WebOS 3.04 and later. I'll update again with more updates.
    Would be nice to be able to keep the mini open in the notification area without keeping the main app open.
    Quote Originally Posted by harpo95993 View Post
    Would be nice to be able to keep the mini open in the notification area without keeping the main app open.
    +1