Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Hi,

This thread is for discussing the Aunty News app. The app is a news feed for Australian news services of the ABC and SBS, including sports like AFL, cricket and cycling (go Cadell).

Its only for the TouchPad but I am trying to get a webOS 2.x working also. Only 6000 TP were sold down under so it may be a small audience so far!

Why Aunty? It is the nickname for the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, funded by the taxpayer, who also pays for the Special Broadcasting Service.

v0.0.0.4 on 11 Sep 2011.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreRunr View Post
    Hi,

This thread is for discussing the Aunty News app. The app is a news feed for Australian news services of the ABC and SBS, including sports like AFL, cricket and cycling (go Cadell).

Its only for the TouchPad but I am trying to get a webOS 2.x working also. Only 6000 TP were sold down under so it may be a small audience so far!

Why Aunty? It is the nickname for the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, funded by the taxpayer, who also pays for the Special Broadcasting Service.

v0.0.0.4 on 11 Sep 2011.
    I'll be definitely using it! I was one of those lucky 6000 :-)
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lavo96 View Post
    I'll be definitely using it! I was one of those lucky 6000 :-)
    Did you try, its at Aunty News | The #1 HP webOS, TouchPad, Pre, and Veer Community | PreCentral.net, waiting for approval?