Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Works great !!

Eagerly looking forward to any updates !!
  2.    #22  
    Updated to 1.0.4 with a basic functionality on Enyo
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Is there a possibility of patch to insteaad of to open in new card, open in offline browser.
  4.    #24  
    Inside the browser? Hm, don't know, might be possible. Would be something for the context menu in web browser.
    I have been looking into this myself. I do not have a lot of experience making patches though.

The patch inthe forum below would be ideal to mod as it can be used on any link in nearly any app. It chnges the framework. Alternately, the dev made separate patches for the browser and email,but these would be less ideal.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-new-card.html

Should be fairly easy to implement for 1.4.5. I have no clue what where to start for any higher version.
  6.    #26  
    Email already works with offlinebrowser, and so do all apps which let the OS decide who opens an url. Unfortunately a lot of apps explicit call the browser to open a link, this apps doesn't work that easily with offlinebrowser (or any other 3rd party browser). Offlinebrowser has an help screen which explains what to do and change.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Email already works with offlinebrowser, and so do all apps which let the OS decide who opens an url. Unfortunately a lot of apps explicit call the browser to open a link, this apps doesn't work that easily with offlinebrowser (or any other 3rd party browser). Offlinebrowser has an help screen which explains what to do and change.
    This is if one sets OfflineBrowser as the default. A patch would allow the user to choose where to send the link on a case by case basis.

I migh try doing a patch mod on my own for 1.4.5. If it works I will share it.
  8.    #28  
    Ok, you're right. Btw, if i could get the keystate in offlinebrowser, I could also forward any url directly to the browser if one has option or shift pressed during launch.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Ok, you're right. Btw, if i could get the keystate in offlinebrowser, I could also forward any url directly to the browser if one has option or shift pressed during launch.
    I get it. One would set OfflineBrowser as the defualt and then it would forward the url on to the browser. That would work without a patch then, right? Might be a better way to go. (plus I may never figure out the patch)
  10.    #30  
    Yes, this would then work without a patch. You can already open the browser directly from the url list in offlinebrowser: just tap on the url, not on the tile of the entry.
    liv4rc51 likes this.
    Yes, good point. So the addition of a metatap or alt key could maybe bypass saving it to OfflineBrowser and just open it in the browser? Or do both (save it to OB and passit on) in one action?
  12.    #32  
    I would rather bypass OB then...
    Makes sense. That would work for me.
  14.    #34  
    Another update:

1.1.0: Support for ReadItLater (send one or all urls, get list of urls)
    Support for InstaPaper (send one or all urls)
    Support for local files on TouchPad (untested yet)
  15.    #35  
    Just uploaded 1.1.2 which now brings ReadItLater and Instapaper support also to your TouchPad. Enjoy.
    My other TouchPad apps can you find here:
    L\'Haut-Parleur Touchpad owner with some bucks to share? Look at this list of my Touchpad enhanced apps:
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Any chance you could add a "Mark as Read" option for ReadItLater? Thanks a ton for putting this browser together!
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Another Feature Request :

Can you add an option to read in bigger/smaller font sizes ? I understand you dont want to load CSS and make things unwieldy , but it will be nice if we can adjust font sizes/margin sizes etc.

Thanks again for a wonderful app . It feels wonderful to use such apps on a "dead" platform
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12