This app brings the bookmarks of you Opera desktop browser right to you webos device. It uses the Opera link functionality to synchronize all your bookmarks between desktop and phone. It currently allows viewing and launching bookmarks, but has no editing features.
I am searching for some Opera browser users to test this app before submitting it to the app catalog. Please send me a PM if you are interested in testing out this app and sending me feedback.
How to use the App.
1. Start Opera Browser on your PC and click on the cloud icon in the lower left corner.
2. Click on "Enable Synchronization"
3. If you do not have an Opera Link Account, create one. Otherwise enter your login data.
4. Activate Synchronization of Bookmarks and wait a minute.
5. Start the App on your phone and enter the same login data.
6. Download the bookmarks
7. Give the App a five star rating in the App catalog if you like it or contact me if you have any problems.
- Just Type Search for webOS >2.0, enable it in Just Type Preferences (type something and scroll down to the end to find preferences)
- Search trough all bookmarks within the app
- Sort your folders
- App is now compatible with Touchpad and Pre3
1.1.0 Feature and Bugfix Release (submitted 15 July 2011)
- large Download fails
- Device slow/ hung up during Download
- long foldernames linebreak
- launch bookmarks in 3rd party browser (Universe or Complete Browser)
- quick launch through dashboard
1.0.0 first app catalog release
0.4.0 first beta
This application is not open source, it will be free for beta testers.
Your help is really much appreciated.