Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21  


    Meanwhile I assume that my O2 Pre with German language may be part of the problem

    Andreas
  2. kstichno's Avatar
    Posts
    45 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
       #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by boehma55 View Post
    [IMG]

    Meanwhile I assume that my O2 Pre with German language may be part of the problem

    Andreas
    thank you, I know what is happening. I will work on the fix and upload it asap. My app is pulling from the US site where temps are in F, the EU site pulls temps in C, so the conversion calculations are backwards for your location.
  3. kstichno's Avatar
    Posts
    45 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
       #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by boehma55 View Post


    Meanwhile I assume that my O2 Pre with German language may be part of the problem

    Andreas
    I think the problem is fixed with v0.9.9. Please install it when available and let me know how it works. Thank you for your help in debugging this issue!

    Kevin
  4. #24  
    Hy...I have again image bug in the app, after last update 0.9.17 the app was working good till today...again I dont have image about weather....

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm Pre- Unlocked O2 Germany
    Palm Pre 2 Unlocked UK
    HP Pre 3 Unlocked Fr
    HP TouchPad 16Gb WiFi US
  5. kstichno's Avatar
    Posts
    45 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
       #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Torakiki76 View Post
    Hy...I have again image bug in the app, after last update 0.9.17 the app was working good till today...again I dont have image about weather....

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Hi:

    Google once again updated their weather feeds. I am working on the fix. I hope to have it up soon.
  6. #26  
    Thanks for the update, now is working good...

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm Pre- Unlocked O2 Germany
    Palm Pre 2 Unlocked UK
    HP Pre 3 Unlocked Fr
    HP TouchPad 16Gb WiFi US
  7. kstichno's Avatar
    Posts
    45 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
       #27  
    An update is now available that adds news feeds by location and compatibility with the Touchpad
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by kstichno View Post
    An update is now available that adds news feeds by location and compatibility with the Touchpad
    Italy news feed is missing in this update....why?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm Pre- Unlocked O2 Germany
    Palm Pre 2 Unlocked UK
    HP Pre 3 Unlocked Fr
    HP TouchPad 16Gb WiFi US
  9. kstichno's Avatar
    Posts
    45 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
       #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Torakiki76 View Post
    Italy news feed is missing in this update....why?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Sorry for the oversight, Italy has been added. It is available in eNews and Weather - homebrew edition.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by kstichno View Post
    Sorry for the oversight, Italy has been added. It is available in eNews and Weather - homebrew edition.
    Thanks a lot....

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm Pre- Unlocked O2 Germany
    Palm Pre 2 Unlocked UK
    HP Pre 3 Unlocked Fr
    HP TouchPad 16Gb WiFi US
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions