Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404546474849505152 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1038
Like Tree163Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by filmor_ View Post
    Okay, seriously, last post. MSN and ICQ work like a charm
    Great! I've been waiting for months for this but... where's the package for installation? I've taken a look at the first post in the thread, and saw nothing evident. Where can I get it for my webOS 2.2.4 Pre 3?

What does that "last post" mean? Are you opening a new thread?
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    Okay, seriously, last post. MSN and ICQ work like a charm, I will try facebook but I don't have the time today, prepare for a release tomorrow. (If you can't wait just pull it from the github repo and follow the instructions in the Readme, but remember that it still needs some polish and might eat your head)
    I surely will be the first person to test it...

Great work filmor..
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    Great! I've been waiting for months for this but... where's the package for installation? I've taken a look at the first post in the thread, and saw nothing evident. Where can I get it for my webOS 2.2.4 Pre 3?
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by madlove143 View Post
    I surely will be the first person to test it...
    Nope, that one was me (according to the download statistics at github

Btw, download here:
    http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...-touchpad.html
    mgmft likes this.
    will have to wait for the pre3/veer update, but still, thanks for your effort!!!
    Nope, that one was me (according to the download statistics at github

Btw, download here:
    I am from India & All i have is a Veer..

Will wait eagerly for the Veer version.. and I ll be the second person to test it then..
    First being you Filmor..
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosRezende View Post
    Hi guys ! I can´t find a way to use MSN on my pre 3. I´m from Brazil and I can´t use the app store (error message). I think my mobile doesn´t have permission to use app store since it doesn´t exist in my country.
    Is there anyone from Brazil following this thread ? How can I solve this problem and install an app compatible with MSN ?
    Anxiously waiting for a new plugin version !
    Thanks a lot !!
    Fala, Carlos. Tudo certo?

Cara... tem o MunduIM e o Agile Messenger, ambos "compráveis". Tem um esquema para você agregar o MSN com o GTalk, e funciona "mais ou menos" direitinho aqui.

Qualquer coisa, PM ou mande um e-mail para abbksolut # gmail.

Abraços...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Filmor is it a possiblity to get a revision working on webos 2.1.x (Currently works with gregroll's) and 2.2.x (doesn't work with gregroll's), to be up in sometime?
    I knew it just as it was yesterday when NuttyBunny said he will do the fix "in the next week". That was now half a year ago.

I recently bought a Samsung Galays Nexus and do not reget it. It has everything and is supported.

I just wanted to release my anger.
    BlueRQ and sshaka like this.
    i had a lot of trouble with slugginess cause of defunct Synergy Messaging Plugins, which put several accounts (ICQ/yahoo...) into my messaging AND Contacts which constantly tried to sync/match contacts it could not do cause the Account Login someone did not work or was out of date.
    Had to remove patch and manually unlink contacts and then deleted the icq/yahoo only contacts.

found oute by looking into Lumberjack and found recurring account matching errors:
    keyInfo ++Hcp0CtqyVMUrUP request for com.palm.service.accounts
    [2012-05-04 15:40:14] (accounts.jsjsjs) $user$.$err$: [$com$.$palm$.$service$.$account$

Now everything is running fast again. Just wanted to share.
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleHamster View Post
    I knew it just as it was yesterday when NuttyBunny said he will do the fix "in the next week". That was now half a year ago.

I recently bought a Samsung Galays Nexus and do not reget it. It has everything and is supported.

I just wanted to release my anger.
    I just bought a samsung galaxy as well....and after 3 days of use I hated it so much.
    Its not having customization option like in webos.
    Although it has a lot of apps but it doesnt matter as my primary function is email well with data, its not giving a backup of more than 6 - 8 hrs.
    Even email app of webos is much superior to android.

I just love webos
    jcmarcos likes this.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Just noting that it now works for Pre3 and (at least one) Veer, link to the thread is still the same:
    On my pre2 with 2.2.4 these plugins would not install trough preware, i had to install the touchpad plugins in order to get it to work, has anyone else experienced something like this?
    hello , I install de plugin on my palm pixi , but the msn plugin dosn´t connect to the server
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    Just noting that it now works for Pre3 and (at least one) Veer, link to the thread is still the same:
    Hi Filmor,

you wrote, that if you find someone with a veer in the Köln area with a veer, you could maybe seek help for debugging (if I remember right). I know some of the members of the former Palm User Group Neuss-Düsseldorf have one. Their next meetup is on thursday: MU:NED - mobile users Neuss/Düsseldorf

Toem even organized a webOS developer meetup in Düsseldorf last year and I also met him in April on the webos developer workshop in Mainz. Didn't you have contact with Henk Jonas (Metaview) and Sven Henze) cause of the plugins? They tried working on them also.

You can find Toem Nexave: Profil von »Toem« - Mitglieder - Nexave Palmforum and me also as user linuxq.

THANKS again for your efforts!
    the msn plugin just refuses to work.it signs in because my computer will be signed in and disconnects when i put in my password into my phone but it never loads on the phone.I dont know what else to try
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenjo2009 View Post
    the msn plugin just refuses to work.
    Same for me here. A couple of days ago, it worked with a single contact. But then, I attempted to add a friend, and got it working somehow but... My friend saw HIS name in the messages I sent to him. It was a mix of me sending him friend requests and, as they didin't arrive, he sent me one, which appeared several times in my Pre3.

Now I fear there's something broken, as I can't log in anymore from my Pre3: It does nothing at all when I try. Furthermore, if I attempt to manage the account, when I enter the password, I got the awful "Unknown error". A Luna restart didn't help.

It's known that Microsoft has ****ed their Hotmail servers, so many people (like me) have lost mail, calendar and contacts (I heve them back using GMail, unbearable). Can it be that they've also screwed with the MSN service?
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    I fear there's something broken, as I can't log in anymore from my Pre3: It does nothing at all when I try. Furthermore, if I attempt to manage the account, when I enter the password, I got the awful "Unknown error".
    Guess what? Yesterday afternoon it started working again! At least, I could log in, and send a single message to a Messenger friend. I couldn't get to know if it was delivered, but the fact is that the plugin now works again as before. Perhaps it has something to do with Microsoft tinkering with their services, as the Exchange plugin (for Hotmail EAS, in "https://m.hotmail.com") seems to be working again (and that was a bigger disaster).

oh gosh yes it really seems to be back up.i am using it on wifi right now.will see over the next few days if it remains consistent
    Lol......gone again!not working anymore

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums