Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 374243444546474849505152 LastLast
Like Tree163Likes
    Could be useful if there was a "sign in" button.
    Looking for getting touchpad with MOC working, any ideas

--- sent from communities
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    Quote Originally Posted by filmor_ View Post
    I'm working on this.

The current status is, that I'm able to compile the library and programs. I still have to implement certificate handling and the frontend stuff, but there is a lot of code to steal there from the webos-internals code.
    It is a new version avalaible in the git repository 3.0.7. But it doesnt work too.

git.webos-internals.org/applications/messaging-plugins/
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Please look on the commit date before calling it “new”
    Please look on the commit date before calling it “new”
    Sorry, this thread is only mention of the version 3.0.6.
    Last edited by Helicos; 02/19/2012 at 11:48 AM.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Just to give you guys an update: I'm currently moving, so I don't have as much time for this as I'd like to have, but at least I'm making progress on understanding the parts and how they fit together. Next thing to do is rewriting the wizard as an enyo application and implementing a way to accept "bad" certificates without patching libpurple.
    Kimboo, leafymind and jcmarcos like this.
    I'm using Pixi Plus (ARM V6) with Webos 2.1.What can I do?Here's only ipk for ARM V7
    Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    Any progress with Yahoo and Facebook Chat for Touchpad?
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    The wizard rewrite is nearing completion, but I'm still moving and still working on my thesis. Just as a wild guess, I think it could be usable in about a month.
    Kimboo and renater like this.
    The wizard rewrite is nearing completion, but I'm still moving and still working on my thesis. Just as a wild guess, I think it could be usable in about a month.
    $50 with your name on it bud. (If it works with both webOS 2.2.4 and 3.0.5)
    Thanks a million for your efforts. Will donate too!
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Next task: Building the ipkg from the parts (validator, validator-ui, transport and accounts) and some trying out on the device if everything fits together.

But I still don't know how I want handle the certificates. The Proper Way™ would be to implement it using UI callbacks to move the accepting stuff to the ui and then download and save them at some standard place. Is /var/preferences/$appname/certs appropriate for this?

Any suggestions here?
    Rnp likes this.
    Next task: Building the ipkg from the parts (validator, validator-ui, transport and accounts) and some trying out on the device if everything fits together.

But I still don't know how I want handle the certificates. The Proper Way™ would be to implement it using UI callbacks to move the accepting stuff to the ui and then download and save them at some standard place. Is /var/preferences/$appname/certs appropriate for this?

Any suggestions here?
    I would contact both Nutty and Greg_roll via PM and email
    Nice to see developer talk here finally! Oh, sorry for disturbing, couldn't resist! (me ducks)
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    So is there a way to fix that problem when you are not getting sing in button when trying to add a msn account?
    Quote Originally Posted by pejuzillamon View Post
    So is there a way to fix that problem when you are not getting sing in button when trying to add a msn account?
    A fix for the sign in button has been created, but then the sign in will fail, because other parts of the code need to be updated, which is the hard part.
    Rnp and jcmarcos like this.
    Thanks for reply, dude!!

All you are great!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    update? waiting patiently....
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Moving is done but uni started again and I'm working on my thesis.

What I still have to do for the plugins is:
    * Fix a few design errors in the transport (where it needs the capabilityId but only get's the templateId)
    * Integrate code I've written to automatically generate account templates from simple data into the build script
    * Package building (first via shell script, later on also using waf)
    * Debugging on the device
    Moving is done but uni started again and I'm working on my thesis.

What I still have to do for the plugins is:
    * Fix a few design errors in the transport (where it needs the capabilityId but only get's the templateId)
    * Integrate code I've written to automatically generate account templates from simple data into the build script
    * Package building (first via shell script, later on also using waf)
    * Debugging on the device
    Any ETA by when this should be usable?