Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 364142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree163Likes
    After going through all the forums for past 2 hrs I realized I am not the only one who is facing this issue and last 20 pages are filled with this issue.
    I was able to fix the problem with the scene by fixing the open bracket issue.
    I know there is no update from NuttyBunny at the moment but lets wait.
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    I would be very grateful if anyone could work on getting an update for this
    Quote Originally Posted by devil.insulted View Post
    I was able to fix the problem with the scene by fixing the open bracket issue.
    Sorry for being lazy and not read again the whole thread but... Could you point me to that fix? Is the issue related to MSN Messenger not working?
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Can nobody make this happen?

I'm pretty sure if anyone made this work for Pre 3/TouchPad, they'd be looking
    at some nice tips. Last time i checked people offered a $160 combined.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    I'm working on this.

The current status is, that I'm able to compile the library and programs. I still have to implement certificate handling and the frontend stuff, but there is a lot of code to steal there from the webos-internals code.
    Helicos likes this.
    After entering the missing ">" in wizard-scene.html, I could install my icq account. But I don't get any connection to the icq service.

I'm using a webOS 2.2.4 Pre2. Does the Pre3 error affect the 2.2.4 Pre2 as well?

Or did anyone succeed in setting up icq on any 2.2.4 Pre2?
    Quote Originally Posted by filmor_ View Post
    I'm working on this.

The current status is, that I'm able to compile the library and programs. I still have to implement certificate handling and the frontend stuff, but there is a lot of code to steal there from the webos-internals code.
    Thank you very much :-) Does this mean that you'll also get the Groupwise plugin working ?
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    I don't know

I don't use groupwise, so my main-focus is on XMPP (including facebook chat), MSN and ICQ. Maybe after I have those usable. The first task is to get my purpleservice working with the stock accounts.
    When it's done.. expect a donation from me, and probably a few others too!

MSN is my only requirement.
    Siobhán

Palm III, Treo 600/650/680/750, Pre, Pre3, AT&T Pre3, tp 4G, tp 64GB.

I am an HP Employee. I am not associated in anyway with the development of webOS or associated devices. Opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not in any way represent HP or Palm in any official manner. Any implications derived from my posts are the result of my own point of view and do not indicate any intention or evidence of past, present or future activity or plans of the aforementioned HP or Palm.
    $50 donation from me applies to anyone that can get MSN, FACEBOOK CHAT and Yahoo IM synergy plugin working well.

I say Yahoo because the built in Yahoo plugin from Palm does NOT work for me... I can see people online but cannot chat with them...this has been always since my first Palm Pre with webOS 1.2 on it.

The Synergy Plugin from Greg Roll always just fixed this problem in the past...now I dont have that option.
    Sorry if this question was already asked, but are there plans for Twitter integration?
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    And count me in for another $50 donation. I'm happy with just Facebook and MSN
    I know it's still early days (and thanks VERY much filmor_ for taking up the reigns) but can I put a request in to resurrect the Lotus sametime integration? I was never able to use it in the past but my employers are changing their VPN service and I'm hoping I'll be able to get in on my Pre 3 and free myself from being chained to my desk!

But in the meantime, having facebook and msn back again would be awesome (so long as i remember to log out so it doesn't kill my battery!).
    Quote Originally Posted by Blumma View Post
    Sorry if this question was already asked, but are there plans for Twitter integration?
    Not at the moment.
    This is a thread regarding plugins for extra Messaging services, which is not Twitter

There has been some speculation regarding baked-in Twitter support, but there is none right now.
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    I am back after a very long break. Ready to work: full force!

Where do we stand and what are the next steps?
    Get MSN Messenger working, that's it! :-) Man, if you get this working, there will be a LOT o peopple really happy! Me included!
    Last edited by saf69; 02/15/2012 at 02:55 PM.
    Volcom45 likes this.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post

I say Yahoo because the built in Yahoo plugin from Palm does NOT work for me... I can see people online but cannot chat with them...this has been always since my first Palm Pre with webOS 1.2 on it.

The Synergy Plugin from Greg Roll always just fixed this problem in the past...now I dont have that option.
    same here...I'd like to be able to use it once again.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    $50 donation from me applies to anyone that can get MSN, FACEBOOK CHAT and Yahoo IM synergy plugin working well.
    You can find a tutorial for Facebook here. If you want to use XMPP, MSN, ICQ, Yahoo or Facebook, you can connect your Google Talk-account with those via XMPP-transports. For those who've missed it, here's a tutorial for this.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyBoy View Post
    I know it's still early days (and thanks VERY much filmor_ for taking up the reigns) but can I put a request in to resurrect the Lotus sametime integration? I was never able to use it in the past but my employers are changing their VPN service and I'm hoping I'll be able to get in on my Pre 3 and free myself from being chained to my desk!

But in the meantime, having facebook and msn back again would be awesome (so long as i remember to log out so it doesn't kill my battery!).
    I will second resurrecting the Notes Sametime client. It worked great in the 1.x version after Greg modified several fields to use the correct service identifier and hide the client identity. The 2.x version restored these issues and here we sit.

Thanks to all who are continuing to support these plugins.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelmutsKohl View Post
    You can find a tutorial for Facebook here. If you want to use XMPP, MSN, ICQ, Yahoo or Facebook, you can connect your Google Talk-account with those via XMPP-transports. For those who've missed it, here's a tutorial for this.
    I really dont like this method. but thanks.

Also: if facebook doesnt work properly (aka with peoples names, not 8804049382 for each contact) then no dice on the $50, sorry.