Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 1038
Like Tree163Likes
  1. eny2002's Avatar
    Posts
    66 Posts
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    #681  
    I can send at least $2, my wallet is not as fat as rmausser
    I really need this on my pre3... Thanks....
  2. #682  
    @rmausser, You should almost send that same opportunity to Greg_roll in a PM. He might come back out of retirement at that sort of a donation :P
  3. #683  
    im in with 10$.
    How far is nuttypad development??
  4. #684  
    Before anyone goes nuts its 670 Pesos...which is $50 canadian.

    I thought it would be rude to offer money not in NuttyBuddys native currency.
    Volcom45 and Donna80 like this.
  5. filmor_'s Avatar
    Posts
    222 Posts
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    #685  
    Okay, let's get serious on this. Is anyone willing and able to help? I'm going to make a new repo (since the one on webos-internals.org is much to big with lots of unpatchted original code). I will focus on ICQ, Facebook chat (via Jabber), vanilla Jabber and MSN, since those are the protocols not supported yet I use myself. We need configuration pages only for Jabber for now, so I will skip that one first

    I experimented a bit with ICQ since there is already some support in the original service, but I get a "Connection reset by peer", indicating it might not be using the right server/port.
  6. #686  
    Quote Originally Posted by filmor_ View Post
    Okay, let's get serious on this. Is anyone willing and able to help? I'm going to make a new repo (since the one on webos-internals.org is much to big with lots of unpatchted original code). I will focus on ICQ, Facebook chat (via Jabber), vanilla Jabber and MSN, since those are the protocols not supported yet I use myself. We need configuration pages only for Jabber for now, so I will skip that one first

    I experimented a bit with ICQ since there is already some support in the original service, but I get a "Connection reset by peer", indicating it might not be using the right server/port.
    Hi ICQ and FB support would be my priorities, I don't know if I'm able, but I'm certainly willing to help

    (I have a Pre 3, no Touchpad FYI)
  7. #687  
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    This is a request.

    NuttyBunny, accept the money only if you are willing to drop every other project and finish working on webOS Synergy Messaging Plugins for the Pre3 and Touchpad.

    Thank you.
    Hmmm... I liked the other "word" better, it gave your post a fun tone :P

    No, seriously, let's see how today works out for the other project, I won't drop that one, it's worth way more than $50 (yes, I almost flipped out when I saw the other number but the number was too odd).

    And for the record, I don't mind the currency, in fact I actually prefer the dollars because it's what I use paypal for

    I'm gonna decline on this one. But I'll take a look today on the Preł to see if we can make have an easy fix.

    Too bad the dev Preł that I was trying to get (the one with the broken SIM contacts) couldn't be shipped to Mexico because "it has a lithium battery", it's a first for me, I got shipped a Pre+, Pre2, a couple of TouchPads, and a Preł and I never had any problems. Go figure


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

    Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  8. #688  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Too bad the dev Preł that I was trying to get (the one with the broken SIM contacts) couldn't be shipped to Mexico because "it has a lithium battery", it's a first for me, I got shipped a Pre+, Pre2, a couple of TouchPads, and a Preł and I never had any problems. Go figure
    Hey NB, do you still have no Pre 3? I offered you one a few weeks ago and I could still get you one, they're about €190 currently here + shipping etc etc. let me know.
  9. Loiter's Avatar
    Posts
    682 Posts
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    #689  
    I asked again some pages before. I constantly use the plugins for MSN and I used them for ICQ. Is anyone using them for FB chat? If so, what is the right procedure? Because from reading this topic I don't understand if they still work.
  10. eny2002's Avatar
    Posts
    66 Posts
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    #690  
    ^^ they work on every phone except the pre 3....
  11. Loiter's Avatar
    Posts
    682 Posts
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    #691  
    What method? Jabber?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  12. eny2002's Avatar
    Posts
    66 Posts
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    #692  
    Yes... Facebook over jabber works on anything except the pre3 and TP. And it works pretty good and stable
  13. Loiter's Avatar
    Posts
    682 Posts
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    #693  
    Quote Originally Posted by eny2002 View Post
    Yes... Facebook over jabber works on anything except the pre3 and TP. And it works pretty good and stable
    Thanks. Can you tell me the correct settings? I read each page of this topic. I saw that some things changed (like the TLS and the certificates) but I have tried different settings and have not been able to connect to fb chat via Jabber.

    In the Jabber settings I have
    Email: username@chat.facebook.com
    Password: my password
    Server name: chat.facebook.com
    Server Port: 5222
    Server timeout: 45
    Seconds wait for: 10
    Enable TLS: YES (I've tried with NO too)
    Resource: Pidgin
    Show avatars: No
    Accept invalid cert: Yes (Also tried with NO too)

    I got write errors and resource conflicts. Once or twice I just had the signing in spinning for hours and nothing happening.
  14. #694  
    I have a hp veer, when i used facebook chat plugin i cant see my contacts and i cant send msgs......and when i tried with jabber (just like LOITER) have not been able to connect to fb chat via Jabber. Appear "host unknow" , " write error " , etc...

    Please help me.....thanks!!!!!!
  15. #695  
    So, I have $50 waiting on anyone who can get me MSN/Live messenger up and running. It's the only thing holding me back from returning to my Pre 3 from WP7.
    Last edited by aia832003; 11/13/2011 at 09:50 AM. Reason: remove quote
  16. #696  
    Quote Originally Posted by aia832003 View Post
    So, I have $50 waiting on anyone who can get me MSN/Live messenger up and running. It's the only thing holding me back from returning to my Pre 3 from WP7.
    I can throw in 10$ as well for Pre 3 support
    Vistaus likes this.
  17. #697  
    Quote Originally Posted by aia832003 View Post
    So, I have $50 waiting on anyone who can get me MSN/Live messenger up and running. It's the only thing holding me back from returning to my Pre 3 from WP7.
    I can throw in 10$ as well for Pre 3 support
    Vistaus likes this.
  18. #698  
    Everyone,

    You might want to take another look at Mundu if you haven't already. The original version was pretty bad. However the latest update works really well. It connects and stays connected to all of the protocols supported including MSN.
    eny2002 likes this.
  19. eny2002's Avatar
    Posts
    66 Posts
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    #699  
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Everyone,

    You might want to take another look at Mundu if you haven't already. The original version was pretty bad. However the latest update works really well. It connects and stays connected to all of the protocols supported including MSN.
    +1
    This app with its last update has satisfied my chating needs... at least untill this pluggin is ready. And that seems that will take SOME time :/
  20. #700  
    How are the notifications? Last time I tried it about a month ago, it was lacking greatly in that area. Specifically with vibrate.

    Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions