Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334353637383944 ... LastLast
Like Tree163Likes
    I would love too see MSN Live on my Pre3 any testing required drop a mail, I'm a test engineer anyway.
    Perhaps this has been solved somewhere in the 30 pages, though I can't find it with search. I'm running a verizon pre+ with 2.1 and after I install the sysfiles they show up in preware under plugins.

Then I install the messagingpatch IPK that I sent to myself via email with preware, then I install the msn file. Restart luna, and boom. I got nothing under add accounts except the stock gtalk and aim. When I go into preware the patch is nowhere to be found under installed packages, but the messaging one is still under plugins. I've tried installing them with wosqi 3.14 but get an error there, maybe because of the metadoctor? I don't know. I'm approaching wits end though!
    Quote Originally Posted by imthedarkcyde View Post
    Perhaps this has been solved somewhere in the 30 pages, though I can't find it with search. I'm running a verizon pre+ with 2.1 and after I install the sysfiles they show up in preware under plugins.

Then I install the messagingpatch IPK that I sent to myself via email with preware, then I install the msn file. Restart luna, and boom. I got nothing under add accounts except the stock gtalk and aim. When I go into preware the patch is nowhere to be found under installed packages, but the messaging one is still under plugins. I've tried installing them with wosqi 3.14 but get an error there, maybe because of the metadoctor? I don't know. I'm approaching wits end though!
    Yes, you should read the thread.

Uninstall everything, then install with PREWARE. Preware is used for the synergy ones (for 2.x), WOSQI 3.x is for the old ones (1.4.x).
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    I second that, having these for both Pre 3 and Touchpad would be awesome! i have a TP and a Pre 3 is on its way.
    The Touchpad *needs* this; I can't wait
    HelmutsKohl likes this.
    Hi Greg,

I installed your messaging package on a PRE2 and it worked pretty well. Now I own a PRE3 and the installation was also no problem.

But:
    - by a few protocols there is no login button
    - by other there is a login button but a few input fields are missing p.e. "domain login" by the Office Communicator.

Question:
    Have you planned an adaption for the PRE3?

Thanks Tom
    Hi, do you think it is possible to add proxy support, built-in or with Proxify/"Proxy set", to the messaging application ?

This would be a great enhancement.

I will try the current package today, if it works on the Pre3.

Thanks !

Charly
    Last edited by calebrun; 10/21/2011 at 04:46 AM.
    Palm TC, T3, T5, TX, Treo680, Centro and HP Pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    [...]
    THIS IS NOT WORKING ON EITHER THE TOUCHPAD OR PRE3 YET

Ah, ok... I went too quickly too far in this trhread. So I'll wait...

Thanks.

Charly
    Palm TC, T3, T5, TX, Treo680, Centro and HP Pre3
    Maybe to prevent confusion somebody could edit first post and write there that current version doesnt work with TP and Pre3. Just saying
    And Im looking forward to fb chat on my Pre 3 too...
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Just got my Pre 3 a few days ago. And although I said that I was not gonna use it until this pluggin was ready for it and keep using my Veer, well... I could not help it and I made the change. Now I log in here every morning hoping for the update.

Once NuttyBunny and the other collaborators have it ready I will send a donation for all their hard work and hopefully everyone who has a Pre3 and starts using the pluggin will do so as well. Just to show our appreciation for the one feature that for me makes this phone perfect
    BlueRQ likes this.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by everythingsablur View Post
    As mentioned by the author just a few posts above your's...

LTR.
    no problems ... Picked that up after the post ... Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by eny2002 View Post
    Just got my Pre 3 a few days ago. And although I said that I was not gonna use it until this pluggin was ready for it and keep using my Veer, well... I could not help it and I made the change. Now I log in here every morning hoping for the update.

Once NuttyBunny and the other collaborators have it ready I will send a donation for all their hard work and hopefully everyone who has a Pre3 and starts using the pluggin will do so as well. Just to show our appreciation for the one feature that for me makes this phone perfect
    I too will gladly donate when this comes to the Pre 3.
    eny2002, flaep, Blakki and 1 others like this.
    Hi Greg Roll
    today I am new here and my english is so bad that I did with google translate. I have a problem with this brilliant messenger plugin.Auf the Pre2 it works perfectly, now sadly lacking in the three pre icq for example the Login button. My question: Is an update planned? I hope you can read this translation good.
    Many greetings from Germany
    Dany
    this looks amazing thanks, NOW FINALLY there is a reason for hp to give me a pre work phone
    Quote Originally Posted by cbosdell View Post
    I too will gladly donate when this comes to the Pre 3.
    I will as well! Generously!
    Quote Originally Posted by aia832003 View Post
    I will as well! Generously!
    Speaking of donating, does the Donate link in this thread still go to the right place? Since Greg Roll isn't maintaining the messaging plugins anymore would it go to the current maintainer?
    eny2002 likes this.
    hey nutty - tell us, how much in donation would it need for you to prioritize the plugins over nuttypad?
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tschmidt84 View Post
    hey nutty - tell us, how much in donation would it need for you to prioritize the plugins over nuttypad?
    We can start a bidding war, Touchpad plugins FTW
    I will pay $50 to see this working on the Pre3 and Touchpad with working facebook chat.
    eny2002 likes this.
    This is a request.

NuttyBunny, accept the money only if you are willing to drop every other project and finish working on webOS Synergy Messaging Plugins for the Pre3 and Touchpad.

Thank you.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Holy crap! Is that for real? Jump all over that, NuttyBunny!

Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    This is a request.

NuttyBunny, accept the money only if you are willing to drop every other project and finish working on webOS Synergy Messaging Plugins for the Pre3 and Touchpad.

Thank you.

Click to view quoted image