Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031323334353641 ... LastLast
Like Tree163Likes
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLauert View Post
    I really looked throu the whole thread but could not find an answer.

So I installed this Plugin to my HP Pre 3. No Errors. When I try to add an account there is no bloody "Add Account"-Button. Why is that? Is it only me? I reinstalled it and restarted my phone several times.

Thank you!

Same problem... Hope this gets fixed soon
    - Seems like a very small problem causing a lot of trouble :P
    Quote Originally Posted by erichousetkc View Post
    https://developer.palm.com/distribut...p?f=11&t=16856
    Sorry I am unable to provide you a firesale Pre3 but I hope this link could help your development.
    *ahem* ...

I know about the 2.2 emulator, I know about the Palm developer forums, I also know that the emulator is i686 and the phones are ARMv6/7 (6 is the Pixi, 7 are every other else).

The problem is with some libraries that crash on the devices, and not on the emu.

Hang in there, I'm in the process of getting a Pre 3. I'm no longer being so picky about the keyboard layout, just the price...
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumbassa View Post
    @NuttyBunny Will there be a fix for the "reconnect-issue" on jabber/gtalk? Its frustrating that this works fine on 1.4.x and not on webos 2
    +1 for auto-reconnect on Gtalk!
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio2k View Post
    +1 for auto-reconnect on Gtalk!
    +1 as well!!
    Yep, either I'll do it in the transport service or via some messaging patch, but it will be done!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Add me on the list for porting this wonderful plugin to the Touchpad.

I'm even willing to be a beta tester as required.

Let me know...
    HP Touchpad, Palm Pre2.

If you like the help I am providing
    Support my work:

HelmutsKohl likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelmutsKohl View Post
    I'm getting impatient for a TouchPad edition. As far as I remember it never took a week when greg was responsible for the patches. Makes me think off the "soons" with QuickOffice and Flash on the Pre.

Are there any problems?
    Obviously it isnt done within 1 minute or else NuttBunny wouldve posted something...he said he is working on it so dont pe impatient. Just keep an eye on this thread...he will do it when he can...

Im waiting on a pre3 port of this...the facebook over jabba thing isnt really working for me (though I can login, but I cant the any buddys or something else in my message app)..
    but Im just waiting :-)

thx for the work!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelmutsKohl View Post
    I'm getting impatient for a TouchPad edition. As far as I remember it never took a week when greg was responsible for the patches. Makes me think off the "soons" with QuickOffice and Flash on the Pre.

Are there any problems?
    You're getting something for free. All you have to do is wait. I really don't think anyone here is entitled to be impatient.
    I'm also interested testing the beta version of Synergy-Plugin for Touchpad
    (it there is a beta)
    Hi,
    having a Pre2 trying to install an OCS account - i am not able to add the Account Setup details DOMAIN\username as the field is not editable.

any idea?
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    just bought a TP today.. Since this patch has worked so perfect on my Veer I'll be waiting here for the TP version of it
    Thanks in advance
    HelmutsKohl and Vistaus like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimboo View Post
    Same problem... Hope this gets fixed soon
    - Seems like a very small problem causing a lot of trouble :P
    Got the button working (by going into the app folder and modify the html), but after adding account, contact doesn't appear in the friend list (even if the account appear in the account list). Tried with WLM and Facebook.

Edit : Apparently seems to work at least a little somewhere behind, got a deconnexion and a "You are connected from another place" on Adium (pidgin on mac) when my pre3 was trying to connect WLM. But the phone get stuck at "Connecting..." when i try to get "available" on friend list. And at the end it shows a "half connected" picture (meaning connected but not to all accounts), and my msn contacts are not shown
    Last edited by gnomesgames; 09/25/2011 at 01:42 PM.
    Good news people, seems like I'm getting a Pre3, perhaps next week (october).

If someone wants to help cover some of the expenses ($500USD+shipping to Mexico, about 30 more), I'll gladly accept donations at , or you can wait till we have some results

Thanks for your patience. Now I have to finish NuttyPad before the phone gets here
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Good news people, seems like I'm getting a Pre3, perhaps next week (october).

If someone wants to help cover some of the expenses ($500USD+shipping to Mexico, about 30 more), I'll gladly accept donations at , or you can wait till we have some results

Thanks for your patience. Now I have to finish NuttyPad before the phone gets here
    Awesome,can't wait to get htis works on my pre 3...
    can't buy apps now,no IM+...this is the only solution....waiting for your magic
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Sorry if this is a stupid question but does this work on Palm Pre Plus 1.4.5?
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonb View Post
    Sorry if this is a stupid question but does this work on Palm Pre Plus 1.4.5?
    No,synergy is not working on 1.4.5....
    you should get this one over here

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-h...-your-pre.html
    Hi

Iam new to this Webos thing and own a pre3.
    As any other pre3 owner i discovered that the MessengerPlugin is not working.
    (no add-button on bottom of icq-settings)

Since i know nothing about webos-developing but a little linux i jumped right into the terminal started a little diggin arround the dirs and settings.

What i found was:
    Jabber shows the add account button
    The File
    org.webosinternals.messaging.jabber.json
    looks similar to
    org.webosinternals.messaging.icq.json

Then i changed every jabber into icq and copied it to the corresponding dir for icq.

Than i discovered that the icq button disappeared from accounts menu.

My Questions are:
    What went wrong?
    or is it not just that simple (i think this is the right answer)
    (the attached "org.webosinternals.messaging.jabber.json.txt" is from the german version of the icq plugin)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by flaep; 09/28/2011 at 09:46 AM. Reason: typo
    Hi

Iam new to this Webos thing and own a pre3.
    As any other pre3 owner i discovered that the MessengerPlugin is not working.
    (no add-button on bottom of icq-settings)

Since i know nothing about webos-developing but a little linux i jumped right into the terminal started a little diggin arround the dirs and settings.

What i found was:
    Jabber shows the add account button
    The File
    org.webosinternals.messaging.jabber.json
    looks similar to
    org.webosinternals.messaging.icq.json

Then i changed every jabber into icq and copied it to the corresponding dir for icq.

Than i discovered that the icq button disappeared from accounts menu.

My Questions are:
    What went wrong?
    or is it not just that simple (i think this is the right answer)
    (the attached "org.webosinternals.messaging.jabber.json.txt" is from the german version of the icq plugin)
    I'll work on it as soon as my Pre3 comes to me. It's already in transit to North Carolina, and then it will be sent here, to Mexico. Next week maybe?? :-)

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities

Quote Originally Posted by nuttybunny View Post
    i'll work on it as soon as my pre3 comes to me. It's already in transit to north carolina
    woohoo!
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    I'll look into it really soon. I'm looking into getting myself a Pre3 (donations accepted btw). Just lemme finish NuttyPad and we'll make this work again, for everyone!! (Pixi 1.4.x-2.1, Pre 1.4.x, 2.x, Pre 2, Pre 3 and TouchPad!)
    Wow, brilliant! I can't wait for this release, sounds like amazing news if its in the works. I presume we simply stay tuned here for news?
    Last edited by Donna80; 10/01/2011 at 07:44 PM.
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna80 View Post
    Wow, brilliant! I can't wait for this release, sounds like amazing news if its in the works. I presume we simply stay tuned here for news?
    Awesome,donation will be on its ways....since I can't buy any IM apps right now...it would be great to get this plug in...rather than get another independent app just to do IM...