Page 30 of 52 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast
Like Tree163Likes
    Ah sample codes!! thanks
    is there another touchpad-specific thread? if not, +1 on the synergy plugins (icq, facebook,...) on the touchpad
    HelmutsKohl likes this.
    +1, the synergy plugins for the Touchpad!!!
    ----------------------------------
    Alain (abellemare44)
    HP Pre3 2.2.4 (ATT 4G 16 Gigs) with BELL in Canada

HP TouchPad 16 Gigs Wifi
    With UberKernel 3.0.4 1,8 Ghz
    Cyanogenmod 7 Alpha 3,5 Android 2.3.7

PS: sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language
    HelmutsKohl likes this.
    @NuttyBunny Will there be a fix for the "reconnect-issue" on jabber/gtalk? Its frustrating that this works fine on 1.4.x and not on webos 2
    I'm a bit confused... Abies says he's created a Facebook account through Jabber on a Pre 3, while starsailor says he'll second on Pre 3 (and TouchPad) support.

So is this working on Pre 3 or not?

Is this a dumb question? I already enjoyed them (MSN chat) in my original Pre with webOS 2.1...
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    I really looked throu the whole thread but could not find an answer.

So I installed this Plugin to my HP Pre 3. No Errors. When I try to add an account there is no bloody "Add Account"-Button. Why is that? Is it only me? I reinstalled it and restarted my phone several times.

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLauert View Post
    I really looked throu the whole thread but could not find an answer.
    Nah, you didn't :P

I haven't had the time to make them work on TouchPad, this should be relatively easy. For Pre 3, well, if someone can find me one at firesale price, I could get it and make some test to enable them

I'm not asking for a donated Pre3, I'm asking for one with a good price. 250 is still too much for me. Anyone???
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post

I haven't had the time to make them work on TouchPad, this should be relatively easy. For Pre 3, well, if someone can find me one at firesale price, I could get it and make some test to enable them

I'm not asking for a donated Pre3, I'm asking for one with a good price. 250 is still too much for me. Anyone???
    I searched for "add account" but found NOTHING.......

Oh I think you misunderstood me. I wanted to add an account like ICQ but there was no button to create an account. What do I have to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLauert View Post
    Oh I think you misunderstood me. I wanted to add an account like ICQ but there was no button to create an account. What do I have to do?
    No, I understood perfectly.

You said you'd already read the thread, I said you didn't: http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...58#post3107858

It's been reported already, this doesn't work yet on Pre3.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    should we start another topic for 3.0 for touchpad? I would love to get MS Communicator working on here... thanks
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    I'll start new threads for the new versions. These threads are already full with stuff that, let's be frank, people don't even read.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    I'll start new threads for the new versions. These threads are already full with stuff that, let's be frank, people don't even read.

could you link to that here? thanks
    Sorry. I meant that when the new plugins are released, I'll create new threads :-)

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities

slugshot likes this.
    alright, thanks (sry, I deleted my previous message due to horrible quoting on my part)
    hello heloo

succesfully installed on Pre 2, and workign for e.g. Offic comm.
    Now tried on Touchpad, it installs, but under accounts, whatever I choose, I have a blank screen...
    Is it supposed to work for Tpad?
    tx
    It can be installed on the TP, but when trying to add an account you (or at least I) get only a blank page.
    Works perfectly on my Pre+.
    guys they don't work in 3.0 yet he's working on it
    I'm still a little confused between this and the other thread mentioning messaging plug ins. Well synergy seems it might be the proper way to go now anyways. Both threads point to the same source code though.

btw link is somewhat broken in the first posts:
    http://git.webos-internals.org/?p=ap....git;a=summary
    should be:
    messaging-plugins - Messaging Plugins

Is there synergy components in a certain area of source or does all the code there have to do with libpurple only?

https://developer.palm.com/distribut...p?f=11&t=16856
    Sorry I am unable to provide you a firesale Pre3 but I hope this link could help your development.
    You said you'd already read the thread, I said you didn't.
    Or he expected the search function to work fine, which doesn't. Months ago, when I was new to this great site, I missed a lot of information. Nowadays, I use bloody google (with the "siterecentral.net" option), but I'm also more used to this forum in general.

It's been reported already, this doesn't work yet on Pre3. I'm asking for one with a good price.
    Getting a Pre 3 for you should be a priority, but they are so scarce... Is the emulator unusable for your development? I'm supposing the Pre 3 emulator exists, which might not be the case.

Wait, I've just realized it exists, thanks to the very previuos post from "erichousetkc".