Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast
Like Tree163Likes
    Followed! :P
    I cant get this to installed on my veer, it just says installing and sits there. any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by baloo247 View Post
    I cant get this to installed on my veer, it just says installing and sits there. any ideas?
    Yes here's an idea, read the first post
    Please note: This package has some issues installing with WebOS QI 2.X and 4.x. I am working with Jason to see what I have done wrong. For now use Preware until a resolution is found. Use WebOS Quick Install 3.14 instead. Get it from WebOS Quick Install v3.14
    If that's not the problem and/or solution: sorry
    its ok got it installed, rebooted phone and tried agian.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    Yes here's an idea, read the first post

If that's not the problem and/or solution: sorry
    yeah i read that. im not that much of a dumb a**. was using preware, and it was just showing installing and that's it.
    Anyone been able to link their facebook account to gmail through a transport lately ? Every time I try to, my facebook puts up a security checkpoint saying my account was accessed from an unknown location, and even though I click this is okay, when I try to log on with the transport again, the same checkpoint comes up... Any suggestions?
    Last edited by stevenjev; 09/11/2011 at 12:05 PM.
    sounds great. will try it out.
    Click here to see my Palm Pre photos

Fave Apps: Agenda, Facebook, Molo Photo Filters Pro, Spaz, AuctionMate Pro, Flickr Mundo, Brightness Unlinked, AccuWeather, NomNomNom, KalemSoft Media Player, Paketverfolgung, Puzzle Master

Palm Pre -> HP Pre 3 + TouchPad <3
    Quote Originally Posted by r9s View Post
    I found issue and solution for that. For those who got "Write error": try disable option on facebook "enable https". So greg and bunny: can you fix plugin to work with https? It's really useful and secure feature.
    Another possible option is to set "Accept Invalid Cert" to "on" when adding the facebook account (as a Jabber account).

That fixed the write error for me.
    I managed to create the Facebook account through Jabber on my Pre 3 but noone of my buddies seems to appear on the list. If then I go to accounts and try to enter in the Jabber account by putting my FB password, I gett an error message saying: connection failed :-(. Any help????
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by antragon View Post
    I'm really looking forward to the touchpad-support! Thank you for still working on that project!:-)
    +1, the synergy plugins for the Touchpad are key to using this device in the office.

Let us know if you need any resources to get the project moving on 3.X
    Volcom45, HelmutsKohl and suvuk like this.
    Can someone tell me why irc was removed?
    Quote Originally Posted by schwatter View Post
    Can someone tell me why irc was removed?
    Get wirc! It's free in Preware and is awesome!
    np, i use it. Just want to know why.
    I second on Pre3 and TouchPad support.
    Click here to see my Palm Pre photos

Fave Apps: Agenda, Facebook, Molo Photo Filters Pro, Spaz, AuctionMate Pro, Flickr Mundo, Brightness Unlinked, AccuWeather, NomNomNom, KalemSoft Media Player, Paketverfolgung, Puzzle Master

Palm Pre -> HP Pre 3 + TouchPad <3
    HelmutsKohl likes this.
  15. ff
    sorry but I can't download the Pre file. The link opens a new window which doesn't stop charging. If I try to download the link it stops charging at 56,1 KB. You know why?
    Thanks ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by ff View Post
    sorry but I can't download the Pre file. The link opens a new window which doesn't stop charging. If I try to download the link it stops charging at 56,1 KB. You know why?
    Thanks ;-)
    It's like 6Mb in size. I suggest you download it with another browser
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  17. ff
    Now it works! I <3 webOS
  18. ff
    the messaging account doesn't load my facebook friends. Have I made a mistake?
    Hi Nutty,

Do u happen to have some documentation or reference on how to write synergy messaging plugin?

I checked developer.palm.com, but all they have is the contact sync example.

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthghost View Post
    Hi Nutty,

Do u happen to have some documentation or reference on how to write synergy messaging plugin?

I checked developer.palm.com, but all they have is the contact sync example.

thanks
    Nope, not really, but you can look at the sources of imlibpurpletransport on opensource.palm.com to give you an idea

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg