Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728293031323338 ... LastLast
Like Tree163Likes
    yes, same here on my pre3 - I can enter the login info, but the sign in button is not there for facebook or icq. even though it is there for office communicator!
    Last edited by tschmidt84; 08/31/2011 at 01:28 AM.
  2. r9s
    I found issue and solution for that. For those who got "Write error": try disable option on facebook "enable https". So greg and bunny: can you fix plugin to work with https? It's really useful and secure feature.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    hope that the support for touchpad will come soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by tschmidt84 View Post
    yes, same here on my pre3 - I can enter the login info, but the sign in button is not there for facebook or icq. even though it is there for office communicator!
    I'm having the same issue (as well as the Write error - even without https) and will happily donate if this gets fixed

Keep up the good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by r9s View Post
    I found issue and solution for that. For those who got "Write error": try disable option on facebook "enable https". So greg and bunny: can you fix plugin to work with https? It's really useful and secure feature.
    If you knew... TLS is the only reason I haven't been able to issue an update
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  6. r9s
    Also why avatars are not caching? Every time I power on Pre the photos are downloading again.
    If you knew... TLS is the only reason I haven't been able to issue an update
    You didn't understand me. I didn't mean TLS in Messaging app. I mean the plugins are not compatible with Facebook (site) option that using https on every facebook subpage and every facebook apps. When I enable this feature on Facebook the plugins are stop working and when I disable this the plugins are working (with TLS btw.).
    hey nutty, thanks so much for your efforts! do you think this will ever work for the pre3? cheers, thomas
    Quote Originally Posted by tschmidt84 View Post
    hey nutty, thanks so much for your efforts! do you think this will ever work for the pre3? cheers, thomas
    Gimme a Pre3 or a 2.2 SDK and everything could be possible

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Gimme a Pre3 or a 2.2 SDK and everything could be possible
    2.2 emulator image is available, or do you mean something else?
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    2.2 emulator image is available, or do you mean something else?
    hmmm... I've been developing for 3.x far too long. Gonna take a look. Thanks for the heads up
    Pix likes this.
  11. Pix
    i have the same problem on my Pre3: there isn't the button to save the account below the settings. Hope it will fix soon
    I'm really looking forward to the touchpad-support! Thank you for still working on that project!:-)
    HelmutsKohl and mumbassa like this.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Is there any way to remove/hide the old replaced google, yahoo, and aim messaging account services? It's kind of anal I know, but I don't like having duplicates of services/applications especially when one is an older version like those are. What I liked about the patch (about the only thing superior to this version by the way) was that it just flat out replaced the version with the newer one. Just curious if this is at all possible...

Also, does this package add an app in Software manager called "Add account" at version 1.0? If so, just a suggestion, but probably worth changing the name and version number to match the actual name and version. It comes up properly in Preware under the plugins category.
    NuttyBunny, how's your 2 apps coming along? What are they by the way?
    Hey Nutty. I haven't had a chance to go through this entire thread, (can you believe they expect me to work while at work???) but I was wondering if you had plans to port this over to work on the TouchPad? We use Jabber at work for intersite communications and to have this on the TP would be sweet.

Keep up the good work!
    Long live webOS!
    Quote Originally Posted by mlb14 View Post
    Hey Nutty. I haven't had a chance to go through this entire thread, (can you believe they expect me to work while at work???) but I was wondering if you had plans to port this over to work on the TouchPad? We use Jabber at work for intersite communications and to have this on the TP would be sweet.

Keep up the good work!
    I'll look into it really soon. I'm looking into getting myself a Pre3 (donations accepted btw). Just lemme finish NuttyPad and we'll make this work again, for everyone!! (Pixi 1.4.x-2.1, Pre 1.4.x, 2.x, Pre 2, Pre 3 and TouchPad!)

BTW, has anyone tested on the Veer?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

I'll look into it really soon. I'm looking into getting myself a Pre3 (donations accepted btw). Just lemme finish NuttyPad and we'll make this work again, for everyone!! (Pixi 1.4.x-2.1, Pre 1.4.x, 2.x, Pre 2, Pre 3 and TouchPad!)

Yeah, I ran MSN Live Messenger plugin on the Veer perfectly. Worked great!

Great to hear man.

I'm also really looking forward to seeing how NuttyPad turns out so no rush
    Long live webOS!
    Quote Originally Posted by mlb14 View Post
    Great to hear man.

I'm also really looking forward to seeing how NuttyPad turns out so no rush
    Also, the other 2 apps are FreeCam and PhotoFun (look for them in the catalog, or follow me on twitter for this weekend promo code giveaway)

Also, the other 2 apps are FreeCam and PhotoFun (look for them in the catalog, or follow me on twitter for this weekend promo code giveaway)
    Done and done
    Long live webOS!