Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast
Like Tree163Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by R00tM0nk View Post
    yes, but contrary to using this plugins on an upgraded pre- (with a 2.x webos), my OCS connection on the pre3 with webos 2.2 can't find any buddies.

yes, same setting on both.
    did you try already to add a Live Account? Do you have the same issue?
    hey nuttybunny - are you still planning on creating some kind of websms plugin? cheers, thomas
    Quote Originally Posted by tschmidt84 View Post
    hey nuttybunny - are you still planning on creating some kind of websms plugin? cheers, thomas
    ui o2.de websms? dad wär wat.
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    My TouchPad should arrive this week, I just have to release 3 apps that I have in queue and then I'll fix the plugins.
    thx for ongoing webos support: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/category/applications/ and more in app catalog
    Quote Originally Posted by hmmmdada View Post
    did you try already to add a Live Account? Do you have the same issue?
    I don't have a live account. I found that when trying to send a message through the OCS account, I get an error 21.

When I use pidgin-sipe on my linux desktop, connecting and veiwing buddies works just fine.
    I don't have a live account. I found that when trying to send a message through the OCS account, I get an error 21.

When I use pidgin-sipe on my linux desktop, connecting and veiwing buddies works just fine.
    could you please just try to add a live account? don't need to have one - i just want to know if there is the button to save the account below the settings... the one which is missing on my Pre3...
    Quote Originally Posted by hmmmdada View Post
    could you please just try to add a live account? don't need to have one - i just want to know if there is the button to save the account below the settings... the one which is missing on my Pre3...
    I tried, and indeed, there's no button to save the account. --> same problem.

Apparently, the plugins do have some problems (your live messenger, my OCS) in 2.2 they didn't have in 2.1.
    I look forward to this on my touchpad!
  9. r9s
    I can't log in to facebook over jabber. My settings:
    Email address: k0p3rk13w1cz@chat.facebook.com
    Password: ********
    Server name: chat.facebook.com
    Server port: 5222
    Enable server TLS: YES
    Resource: Pidgin
    Accept invalid cert: YES

And I got "Write error". What I'm doing wrong?
    OCS Plugin Questions:

I can successfully connect to my company's OCS server and get messages back and forth for the most part. I have questions that I'm hoping someone can help me with:

1) Account Setup

After I connect to my OCS server my OC contacts show up on my Pre 2. When I look at a contact there are only 3 fields populated as follows:

Email "sip:user@domain.com"
    IM "sip:user@domain.com"
    Nickname ""user@domain.com"

Is this what I should expect to see? How should an OCS account really look like? Also, on the IM setting the pulldown shows as "IM". Is there supposed to be an option for "OCS" with the others?

2) Messaging

When I IM someone, the outgoing message is tracked against "sip:user@domain.com" for a given Contact. When they respond, however, it comes back against "user@domain.com" without the "sip:" in a differen thread. If I respond to the second thread it says user is offline but sends anyway. I can keep exchanging messages like this. It is just not particularly elegant or efficient.

Has anyone dealt with anything like this before? If how, how?

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by gu3st View Post
    I look forward to this on my touchpad!
    it won't run at the touchpad? I looked at the first page but i didn't find
    infos about touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by schwatter View Post
    it won't run at the touchpad? I looked at the first page but i didn't find
    infos about touchpad.
    The configuration screens need to be updated to Enyo in order to set it up. It will install but you can't add accounts. Nuttybunny has it on his todo list to update, but has a few other apps to do before then.
    ah ok thx to clear up
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Thanks a Lot
    The facebook over jabber thing is working great on my new Veer
    I can enter all the information but I don't see an "Add account" button....SO close. What am I doing wrong? On a Pre3.
    David Vogt - Founder and administrator of Photography Union
    Follow me on Twitter! --- Add me on Facebook!
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidVogt View Post
    I can enter all the information but I don't see an "Add account" button....SO close. What am I doing wrong?
    Device? Have you tried setting your device to english and trying again?
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    It's a UK Pre3 with English set as the language. The button just isn't there for any of the "extended" plugins. Very strange.
    David Vogt - Founder and administrator of Photography Union
    Follow me on Twitter! --- Add me on Facebook!
    I also see that the button is missing. And the language on my UK Pre3 has been English from the start.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    I also see that the button is missing. And the language on my UK Pre3 has been English from the start.

Same here...

I can only second that. No create account options for ICQ etc. on Pre3, even when profile is set to English. Thanks for the hard work on these plugins, looking forward to see ICQ natively happen on the Pre3 and of course hopefully soon after that on the touchpad!
    Last edited by heth; 08/30/2011 at 12:52 PM.