Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 1038
Like Tree163Likes
  1. #501  
    NuttyButty,

    can we PLEASE have this as a download in Preware?

    Since it is one easy installable/uninstallable file now, and actually uses the Synergy API that WebOS comes with, I see no reason why this isnt in Preware.

    PLEASE, put it in Preware!!

    Thanks
  2. #502  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    My TouchPad should arrive this week, I just have to release 3 apps that I have in queue and then I'll fix the plugins.
    I just love waking up to news like this! You rule, NuttyBunny!
  3. #503  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    My TouchPad should arrive this week, I just have to release 3 apps that I have in queue and then I'll fix the plugins.
    Badass! I JUST got a TouchPad yesterday. My first WebOS product ever.... It's almost like tossing homebrew on it came as my first instinct as soon as I saw Windows Messenger and Facebook chat were missing from it's messaging app.

    I'm more than looking forward to seeing this working on the TouchPad. I couldn't code my way out of a paper bag..so, Where can I donate?
  4. #504  
    letgo nuttybunny fix the message plugin for the touchpad users i really need msn for my office to work on this tablet.

    Thanks you
  5. #505  
    The ipk seems to install just fine on 2.2 (pre 3), and an OCS account can be made just fine.

    However, unlike on 2.1 on pre-, I can't seem to find any buddies (with the same config).

    Known problem?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  6. #506  
    any news on the touchpad version?
  7. #507  
    ++++++++1
  8. #508  
    Nice, glad to see that This might be coming in soon.
  9. #509  
    Im also curious on any news for a touchpad version of this patch. Im so eagerly awaiting ICQ support for the touchpad! Thanks for the hard work!
    vmax007, suvuk and HelmutsKohl like this.
  10. #510  
    let go 1111111111111 need msn fully working on this magic tablet
  11. #511  
    Ok, a stupid question.. will this work on an older Sprint Pre - running 1.4.5 software?

    Rob

    Found my answer within the pages. Ah shucks... oh well.
    Last edited by rlanza1054; 08/25/2011 at 11:13 PM.
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

  12. #512  
    installed it via preware on Pre3
    when i try to setup MSN the lower part is missing, means i can enter credentials but there is no button to save settings... any clue?
  13. #513  
    Quote Originally Posted by hmmmdada View Post
    installed it via preware on Pre3
    when i try to setup MSN the lower part is missing, means i can enter credentials but there is no button to save settings... any clue?
    Can you share a screen capture?? (square+sym+P)
    Thanks!
    It will be somewhat difficult to debug Pre3 issues since I don't have one, but it should work the same as the Pre2 or Veer
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

    Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  14. #514  
    here the screenshots...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  15. #515  
    Quote Originally Posted by hmmmdada View Post
    here the screenshots...
    Ah, yes, a slight design issue caused by big words in the translations

    Please, set your Pre3 to english, then try again, you should be able to complete the sign in

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

    Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  16. #516  
    hey NuttyBunny. I'm definitely trying to ask in the least intrusive, most polite way. Not rushing you the way everyone else seems to be, but does there seem to be any kind of possible ETA on the touchpad plugin? I know you were still waiting on your touchpad to arrive the last time I checked.
  17. #517  
    EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. Read my post on the next page.

    Alright so I've followed the steps to getting Facebook Chat and got my FB Chat username and entered my pass correctly and enabled TLS but I keep getting the message wrong username or password. By the way there's no "Resource" field when adding a new account.

    Also I created an account on jabber.org but I'm uncertain what the point of that was?

    I'm using a PrPrPr&#$275$; $2$ $running$ $webOS$ $2$.$1$.

    Any help is appreciated. (:
    Last edited by pixelplay; 08/28/2011 at 03:18 AM.
  18. #518  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Ah, yes, a slight design issue caused by big words in the translations

    Please, set your Pre3 to english, then try again, you should be able to complete the sign in

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    tested, there is still no button to apply the settings
    by the way: for office communicator account all buttons are visible
  19. #519  
    Quote Originally Posted by hmmmdada View Post
    tested, there is still no button to apply the settings
    by the way: for office communicator account all buttons are visible
    yes, but contrary to using this plugins on an upgraded pre- (with a 2.x webos), my OCS connection on the pre3 with webos 2.2 can't find any buddies.

    yes, same setting on both.
  20. #520  
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelplay View Post
    Alright so I've followed the steps to getting Facebook Chat and got my FB Chat username and entered my pass correctly and enabled TLS but I keep getting the message wrong username or password. By the way there's no "Resource" field when adding a new account.

    Also I created an account on jabber.org but I'm uncertain what the point of that was?

    I'm using a PrPrPr&#$275$; $2$ $running$ $webOS$ $2$.$1$.

    Any help is appreciated. (:
    Oops.. Nevermind. So when reading the instructions (especially the first step) I was like "alright I'm going to create a new Jabber account via their website." Went through the next steps and when adding an IM account I chose (naturally) Facebook Chat. It didn't come to me until I went down the list to find Jabber. Plugged it all in and it logged me in and synced everything. Hurrah!

    It also helped keeping the username for chat.facebook.com all lowercase.

    Thank you for the wonderful patch/plugin!
    Last edited by pixelplay; 08/28/2011 at 04:13 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions