Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1038
Like Tree163Likes
  1. jb97's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    #441  
    Quote Originally Posted by jb97 View Post
    I just got a Pre 2 and am trying to do this install. I'm getting the same thing for Communicator. The error comes up fast enough that it makes me wonder if it ever hits the server. Is it an app side thing or a server response?

    By the way, I used the palm-install method to install it.

    Thanks!
    Update - I decided to test the server response thing by changing the OCS server name - it throws the same error - so likely not a problem on my communicator server...
  2. #442  
    Quote Originally Posted by jb97 View Post
    I just got a Pre 2 and am trying to do this install. I'm getting the same thing for Communicator. The error comes up fast enough that it makes me wonder if it ever hits the server. Is it an app side thing or a server response?

    By the way, I used the palm-install method to install it.

    Thanks!
    Stop doing that, please, people, it's just one ****ing post, I'm not asking you to read the entire thread, just THE FIRST POST!!!!!!!!!!!

    USE PREWARE FOR INSTALLATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

    Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  3. #443  
  4. #444  
    Hey NuttyBunny, I've been holding off the installation of these plugins and today I was thinking if I should just install them or wait a bit longer. What do you suggest? Do you have an aprox ETA on the plugins? No pressure, I just wanted to see if I should just try them now.
  5. #445  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    Hey NuttyBunny, I've been holding off the installation of these plugins and today I was thinking if I should just install them or wait a bit longer. What do you suggest? Do you have an aprox ETA on the plugins? No pressure, I just wanted to see if I should just try them now.
    Try them now if you like, it won't overwrite any system files. If it doesn't work for you, you just need to DELETE THE ACCOUNTS YOU MADE WITH IT and then uninstall the package with preware.

    If you don't delete the accounts and later come crying because you have problems with your profile and orphan contacts... well, I'll just ignore you

    Sorry... it's just that... I'm laughing my *** off (not because of this thread)

    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

    Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  6. #446  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Try them now if you like, it won't overwrite any system files. If it doesn't work for you, you just need to DELETE THE ACCOUNTS YOU MADE WITH IT and then uninstall the package with preware.

    If you don't delete the accounts and later come crying because you have problems with your profile and orphan contacts... well, I'll just ignore you

    Sorry... it's just that... I'm laughing my *** off (not because of this thread)

    Will do that then! and I promise I will come back with a post similar to my avatar j/king...
  7. #447  
    I just installed it and to tell you the truth I don't know why I waited so long... Good job guys!
  8. dale46's Avatar
    Posts
    139 Posts
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    #448  
    The coming weeks have come and gone.

    How can we help you with the further testing or whatever.
  9. Boopop's Avatar
    Posts
    79 Posts
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    #449  
    Trying to work out why the WLM part of the plugin isn't working on my pre2 - I get these errors when running the account creation .sh file.

    Code:
    (process:2873): LunaService-CRITICAL **: Error in /home/reviewdaemon/projects/no
    va/oe/BUILD-roadrunner/work/luna-service2-2.0.0-125/125/src/transport.c:1816
    
    (process:2873): LunaService-CRITICAL **: Broken pipe
    LUNASERVICE ERROR 32: Broken pipe (_LSTransportSendComplete @ /home/reviewdaemon
    /projects/nova/oe/BUILD-roadrunner/work/luna-service2-2.0.0-125/125/src/transpor
    t.c:1816)
    Any ideas anyone? Thanks!
  10. #450  
    Quote Originally Posted by Boopop View Post
    Trying to work out why the WLM part of the plugin isn't working on my pre2 - I get these errors when running the account creation .sh file.

    Code:
    (process:2873): LunaService-CRITICAL **: Error in /home/reviewdaemon/projects/no
    va/oe/BUILD-roadrunner/work/luna-service2-2.0.0-125/125/src/transport.c:1816
    
    (process:2873): LunaService-CRITICAL **: Broken pipe
    LUNASERVICE ERROR 32: Broken pipe (_LSTransportSendComplete @ /home/reviewdaemon
    /projects/nova/oe/BUILD-roadrunner/work/luna-service2-2.0.0-125/125/src/transpor
    t.c:1816)
    Any ideas anyone? Thanks!
    Those appear in ... where do those appear? in the command line??
    We need the logs that are in the DebugMP folder in your usb drive
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

    Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  11. Boopop's Avatar
    Posts
    79 Posts
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    #451  
    Tried turning off aliases, which fixed it. Don't worry about this everyone, as Synergy should sort it out so that it fills in their names. If not you can manually link profiles up! Thanks NuttyButty
  12. dale46's Avatar
    Posts
    139 Posts
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    #452  
    Is there any possibility of getting an interim release of 2.1 version with the Sametime fix which were implemented in the prior plug-in version?
  13. #453  
    Mhh, I might have had posted this one here. My apologies for the confusion!
    Since yesterday I cannot login to ICQ/AIM anymore, for details please see here:

    forums.precentral.net/webos-synergy-synchronization/284776-icq-aim-issues-since-11-jun-2011-a.html (am limited to post links ....)
  14. #454  
    Another erratic behaviour I'm noticing.

    Previously as a workaround for webOS' lack of categories in the Contacts app, I used the Company field as a category. Now it seems that when I have the MSN profiles linked to any contact with a Company field, that contact won't belong to the Company group anymore, but this strange "None" group. It's not the regular None group, because they don't appear at the end.

    And to add to that, I think I have to remove it for now, unfortunately. Whenever I'm connected, it slows the Contacts app to a grinding halt.
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 06/19/2011 at 07:56 PM.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  15. #455  
    Hi, I have religiously read through all these post but I can't seem to see the naswer to my specific problem.

    The only Buddies that get populated in my Buddy list is from Goggletalk. I don't seemt o get any at tall from Facebook chat. Is this a common issue and how do I get round it.

    Also, I cant get Live Messnger to sign in successfully. I added the account ok but it won't ever sign in. What am I doing wrong?
  16. sabe's Avatar
    Posts
    2 Posts
    #456  
    Hi,

    My company requires a client certificate to connect externally to the OCS. I've made it working on my Android (Office Talk Free) so I have my certificate and I know it should work.

    Is there a chance to implement this feature in the OCS plugin?

    sabe

    edit: sry, wrong icon was selected for this entry
    Last edited by sabe; 06/27/2011 at 07:55 AM. Reason: wrong icon was selected
  17. #457  
    Quote Originally Posted by sabe View Post
    Hi,

    My company requires a client certificate to connect externally to the OCS. I've made it working on my Android (Office Talk Free) so I have my certificate and I know it should work.

    Is there a chance to implement this feature in the OCS plugin?

    sabe

    edit: sry, wrong icon was selected for this entry
    Can you try and make it work on Pidgin? If you can, please post the steps you had to make to do it.

    I don't remember seeing anything about a client certificate in the sources, but I could be wrong. If it can be done on Pidgin, chances are we can make it work here.
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

    Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  18. #458  
    I have a bad feeling that MSN still hasn't been added as a Synergy option in webOS 3.0. Don't know what their deal is..
  19. sabe's Avatar
    Posts
    2 Posts
    #459  
    ATM I don't have a linux box at my hand. From what I read about the sipe plugin it does not support client certificate. I'll get back to this issue when I can test it.
  20. phillipah's Avatar
    Posts
    95 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    #460  
    any plans for webos 3.0.. has anyone tested the 2.0 files on the touchpad?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions