Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree5Likes
    theomodsim, is it possible to fix bug with empty squares displaying instead transcription symbols? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Is it possible to use StarDict-sounds in HoshiDict?
    Thanks!
    ...figure out where to get a french-english dictionary for this ...I see the instructions herein but have difficulty as to where it is to be downloaded...
    Lots of dictionaries for download here: Babylon: Free comprehensive English bidirectional dictionaries
    I am so happy to have this very useful app!! It's on my Pre 3 and Touchpad. Just be sure to untar EVERYTHING. I use 7-Zip, and what looks like the last step IS NOT. Once you have the four files, notice that the *.dict file is still compressed - and it needs to be uncompressed separately, and copied with the other three files to the HoshiDict directory that's created the first time you run the app.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Does anyone else get a little header above every word's description saying "HyperText Markup"?
    Otherwise the app works great!
    I had to add the usual meta name 'fix' in the index.html file to make it full screen on my Pre3 and I may well design a better icon when I get the chance (which I'll of course upload here).
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Here is my redesigned HoshiDict icon in 256x256 version (Pre3) and 64x64 version (all other devices).
    Free for anyone to use.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    ...figure out where to get a french-english dictionary for this ...I see the instructions herein but have difficulty as to where it is to be downloaded...
    Hope you found it by now, but in case you havent (or as an FYI), see here.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345