Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    is an app, which lets the user start applications at predefined times like the unix-tool cron.
    If you change a job's alarm settings, it displays the correct alarm time but won't launch the app. After you edit the job, it seems you have to un-check and re-check the box next to the job to make it work.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Exactly what I'm looking for. Data/wifi toggle per job would be great. And an option to close an app after some time.
    If you add the ability to send JSON launch parameters to the app, I will make Save/Restore work with this app, so that you can have a scheduled Save/Restore backup each day.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    If you add the ability to send JSON launch parameters to the app, I will make Save/Restore work with this app, so that you can have a scheduled Save/Restore backup each day.

-- Rod
    Great!
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post

-- Rod
    Great Idea!

I've done this on my TODO list.
    Quote Originally Posted by kr_ke View Post
    Great Idea!

I've done this on my TODO list.
    Great app just a ques.. Are the day abbv 2 letter abbrv or 3 .. Bec doesn't seem either really work

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums BETA???
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeydog View Post
    If you change a job's alarm settings, it displays the correct alarm time but won't launch the app. After you edit the job, it seems you have to un-check and re-check the box next to the job to make it work.
    I will look for this.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by debilater View Post
    Exactly what I'm looking for. Data/wifi toggle per job would be great. And an option to close an app after some time.
    I think WiFi and so is better handled by ModeSwitcher. But I like the idea to close an app later. Have to look, how this is done in WebOS.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Great app just a ques.. Are the day abbv 2 letter abbrv or 3 .. Bec doesn't seem either really work
    Two character abbrevs work as well as day numbers. But what do you mean with 'Bec'?
    Quote Originally Posted by kr_ke View Post
    Two character abbrevs work as well as day numbers. But what do you mean with 'Bec'?
    Because it doesn't seem either work.
    Ex: I want to launch app x I input mo,tu,we,th ... For some reason it wants to start from this coming thurs ???

Meaning next week

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums BETA???
    Thanks for the app. Works well.
    Sadly SchedMyPhone doesn't work in 2.1:
    palm-webos user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.de.reger-clan.schedmyphone: Error: ERROR: native parser didn't like '{ ^I"Edit job definition":^I"Auftrag bearbeiten", ^I"Timings":^I"Zeiteinteilung", ^I"Actions":^I"Aktionen", ^I"Action":^I"Aktion", ^I"days":^I"Tage", ^I"day of week":^I"Wochentage", ^I"months":^I"Monate", ^I"hours":^I"Stunden", ^I"minutes":^I"Minuten", ^I"Launch":^I"Starte", ^I"Jobs":^I"Aufträge", ^I'Add ...': 'Neu ...', ^I"list of all jobs": "Auftrags-Liste", ^I"Next call":^I"Nächster Start", "Configure action": "Aktion bearbeiten", "Play sound": "Klang abspielen", "No sound specified": "Kein Klang ausgewählt", "for": "für", "Sec.": "Sek.", "with vibration": "mit Vibration", "No action selected ...": "Keine Aktion ausgewählt ...", "Launch application": "Anwendung starten", "Select sounds": "Klang auswählen", "Sound settings": "Klang-Einstellungen", "Ringtone": "Klingelton", "Vibrate": "Vibration", "Launch an application": "Starten
    LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.de.reger-clan.schedmyphone: Error: EXCEPTION [JSON.parse], (SyntaxError): "Unexpected token ILLEGAL", palmInitFramework367:2569
    palm-webos user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.de.reger-clan.schedmyphone: Uncaught SyntaxError: Badly formed JSON string: '{\n\t"Edit job definition":\t"Auftrag bearbeiten",\n\t"Timings":\t"Zeiteinteilung",\n\t"Actions":\t"Aktionen",\n\t"Action":\t"Aktion",\n\t "days":\t"Tage",\n\t"day of week":\t"Wochentage",\n\t"months":\t"Monate",\n\t"hours":\t"Stunden",\n\t"minutes":\t"Minuten",\n\t" Launch":\t"Starte",\n\t"Jobs":\t"Aufträge",\n\t\'Add ...\': \'Neu ...\',\n\t"list of all jobs": "Auftrags-Liste",\n\t"Next call":\t"Nächster Start",\n "Configure action": "Aktion bearbeiten",\n "Play sound": "Klang abspielen",\n "No sound specified": "Kein Klang ausgewählt",\n "for": "für",\n "Sec.": "Sek.",\n "with vibration": "mit Vibration",\n "No action selected ...": "Keine Aktion ausgewählt ...", \n "Launch application": "Anwendung starten",\n "Select sounds": "Klang auswählen",\n "Sound settings": "Klang-Einstellungen",\n "Ringtone": "Klingelton",\n "Vibrate": "Vibrati
    EDIT: This is on startup.

Can you fix it please?
    Thanks
    thx for the new version. Using theolder since several weeks without probs, only hb-app "agenda" won't work in old or new version. Agenda tries to launch but seems to be stuck in startup becaus the icon pumps forever.
    I'm not smart enough to figure out what to put in the last field to identify the app I want to launch. Just to test it, I want to launch any app. Calendar, email, whatever.

Can someone educate the noob please? tyvm
    Lol Cantaffordit, I don't think you are not smart enough ;-)
    just push that button "Edit action" (hope thats printed on it since I have a german translation)
    Then you get a list of all your apps to select from.

EDIT: I'm not smart enough to know what "tyvm" means
    Quote Originally Posted by compuseum View Post
    That's what happens with *any* app on my Pre I try to start with schedmyphone (just installed it today, so I guess i've got the most recent version). Any advice?
    What version of webOS?
    Quote Originally Posted by compuseum View Post
    1.4.5 (Pre- GSM, O2 Germany).
    Never tried it on my 2.1.0 Pre-
    It worked fine for me on 1.4.5. Sorry no other help from me.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I installed it this morning and works great. Tried out a couple of app's, email & Calendar, and so far they popped up as "scheduled"
    Palm Lifedrive --> Palm Centro --> Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Great job, how do I know which parameters an app receives? Let's say email app, can I open that already passing subject, to, attachment to snd an email?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast